The Bouquet residence, lady of the house speaking!

>The Bouquet residence, lady of the house speaking!

>Women can't be fu--

She looks like my dead granma :(

HELLO MISSUS BUCKET!!

Oh nice.

>It's Bouquet

>It's a Syrian immigrants move in down the street and don't put their bins out episode

one of the VERY few exceptions

Have any Americans watched this show?

Golly I love my Britisch broadcastings it's so funny to see a lad raise up his legs higher than usual while walking.

>it's so funny to see a lad raise up his legs higher than usual while walking.
you should be used to seeing that position after watching your dad get fucked in the ass by your mum's bull every night

yeah its shit user, just enjoy the late night shows with such masters of comedy as stephen colbert and trevor noah. or maybe you fancy some stand up """comedy""" about white priviledge?

haha great comedy man

life imitates art

>lists american comedians
apart from "the last leg" our comdey isnt as cucked as yours

I always thought at some point her husband would die and at the funeral someone actually calls out to her as Mrs Bouquet, and she just has a rush of emotion over how she was so silly about it over the years and says, "It's Bucket dear. It always has been."

It's literally on PBS all the time.

>americans still don't understand the ministry of silly walks

What is so hard to fucking grasp? Its a fucking piss take of ministers you philistines.

Jesus mate it's too early for those feelings.

This and Peep Show, two things I will never understand why Americans like them.

>he didn't watch Keeping Up Appearances together with his grandma in the mornings during late spring
Purest form of comfy

No British person actually likes those shows, user. Only weird Americans who has a hard-on for pomp, ceremony, the royal family and racism.

back you go

>a hard-on for pomp, ceremony, the royal family and racism.
Why do I get the feeling you're Scottish?

Bazinga...

Nope.

Your statement is wrong because I am Eastern Europoor and I liked the show.
You also misinterpret why people like them.
It is not the fascination about the pomp and ceremony but the absurdity of how there are people who are obsessed over pomp and ceremony.

any show that has a laugh track and isn't I Love Lucy is garbage

Don't lie. Only an SNP voter would have such disrespect for valued British institutions like Keeping up Appearances, a dislike of anyone who happens to be born more than 10 miles away, and the monarchy.

So, we're all agreed that this is complete kino, yes?

Literally no other opinion is acceptable

could you imagine this show set today??

ILL was good. Our Miss Brooks was GREAT.

Eve>>>>Lucy

Nope.

Are you that fat american guy who guys storage units and goes Nyup or something?

>Hyacinth shaming people for recycling in the wrong box
>Her not being able to decide which way to vote in Brexit as she doesn't want "them" lowering the property value, but Onslow is pro-leave as well.

yes. we get constant reruns of this and 'Are You Being Served?' for some reason
heaven forbid they put on fawlty or slack bladder

Why would I deride Americans if I was one? You know very well they're indoctrinated from birth to be unquestioning nationalistic automatons....

Take your eyes away from Scotland and look south, all the way south, look towards the capital, and there I shall be.

britbongs disappoint once again

>look towards the capital, and there I shall be.
Oh God it's even worse... Your not a Scottish nationalist, you just don't believe in anything.

Proud to live up to the reputation.

Full Communism, my friend. Full Communism.

>it's a Richard decided to vote for Nigel Farage episode