Atheist society

>atheist society

That tattoo looks like she is rotting

Not all atheists are misandrist lesbians.

Looks sicker than Hillary, less overweight though

>incredible
JnˈkrɛdJb(ə)l/
adjective
impossible to believe.
"an almost incredible tale of triumph and tragedy"
synonyms: unbelievable, beyond belief, hard to believe, scarcely credible, unconvincing, far-fetched, strained, laboured, implausible, improbable, highly unlikely, not in the least likely, questionable, dubious, doubtful, inconceivable, unthinkable, unimaginable, impossible, astonishing, astounding, breathtaking, staggering, absurd, preposterous, phenomenal, extraordinary; More
difficult to believe; extraordinary.
"the noise from the crowd was incredible"
synonyms: magnificent, wonderful, marvellous, spectacular, remarkable, phenomenal, prodigious, miraculous, sublime

Isn't Dunham the one who molested her cousin?

Little sister, and yes. I wish I had the Pebbles cereal edit saved.

Tattoos are used to show what's on the inside.

In this case she is rotten on the inside.

Why is Lena Dunham so fucking revolting? An even bigger question, why does she think she isn't? In fact, she seems to think quite the opposite is true, actually.

Now, I know all leftists are delusional degenerates, but this amount of delusion is beyond even their level.

The lingerie company was probably relieved that Jemima Kirke was also in the photoshoot.

kek

That's not a tattoo user.

>Why is Lena Dunham so fucking revolting?

Bad diet, zero physical activity, never getting any sun and excessive tattoos.

does anyone know why she is able to show her breast nipple?? is this their subtle way to push for full blown nudity in the mainstream with "free the nipple" tier bullshit or has this always been okay?

Sexual liberation & feminism at its finest.

> Radfem society
Fix'd

I don't care about pictures of naked women anymore even if they are ugly

do they seriously expect to create attention just by being nude?

They expect to trigger outrage about shitlord body shamers.

>New Zealand label

fuck this, keep an eye out for me in 20 years when i run as NZ First leader.

i'll utilize meme magic.

I was born in 91 so I never got to enjoy the world as a mature adult when it wasn't s complete liberal wet dream, but this makes me weep for everyone who had to watch the slow destruction of this country and its values. I hate liberalism so much. And everyone will virtue signal with this article to show how proud they are that body positivity has come so far while they still hate their bodies because they know the sad truth that Lena is still fucking ugly and her slobbiness only makes it worse.

It's ok bruh. We're all gonna make it.

>look incredible
You realise the dystopian aspects of the society you live in when such simple words like this lose their original meaning entirely only to become a code.

Imagine men from 100 years ago, opening a magazine expecting to discover new heights of beauty and refinement only to see this fat ugly whale being called 'looking incredible'. They would know that there is something very profoundly wrong with a future in which people celebrate utter ugliness as the height of beauty.

Ugly, sloppy, cunts with no pride in their appearance. Let the niggers and Jew animals have them.

Who embarrassed and woefully ashamed do you think liberals and people that perpetuate this behaviour are going to feel in 10 years time?

how in the fuck do fashion labels still control our body image though
I mean it's the current calendar period

*How, F F S

kek

She's a jew

But all atheists are hedonistic sinners.

They look dead inside.

>look incredible
why do they lie as if everybody else was blind?

lel they do not look incredible at all. Are they all aware of their lies or do they simply trick theirs brains into seing something that's not there ?

Have you fucking seen Pinterest? Same shit as the fashion magazine only it's in the world of today's millennial generation hugbox/ snowflake bullshit society.

Every single Buzzfeed "studio" needs to be burned to the ground with everyone inside.

Implying they are not dead on the outside. Their body is encased in worthless, rotten tissue.

>New Zealand label

I don't know what's worse, that an NZ label is responsible for this.

Or the fact that the west island has their own buzzfeed.

buzzfeed is jamming that blue pill down your throats. Fat tattooed sluts are now hot, user

What is that disgusting trash on the left?

>Un retouched
>caked in make-up

Wew ladettes

Western society is built on a Judeo-Christian foundation, leaf, and the comedy stylings of Lena Dunham are a product of that. There's no escaping the fact that Jewish culture of all stripes, including Christianity, is degenerate.

>look incredible
>fire is cold
>water is dry
>dogs are birds

That whale is fucking disgusting, she probably has short hair because she ate them, and the other one look like a crack addict that doesn't want to be here

>Lena Dunham
>Looking incredible
>Ever

You can't just blame fat chicks on atheism because "reasons". You need to actually provide reasons.

>atheist society
Don't you even dare try to blame it on us.

You a lot like the Christians talking about west Boro baptists.

I'd fuck her desu
Ive fucked worse

She has the midsection of an overweight 65 year old woman. Seriously a 3/10 on a normal person scale. On Hollywood scale she is a troll. Why the lingerie? No reason for that just like no reason for Kevin James in a speedo.

>Christian society

>look incredible
wew lad

More like fat-theist society

"Looks Incredible" = Masses of pallid bdominal fat that looks like an accordion.

Pol, I'm not kidding when I say that our society is stuck in some kind of Alice in Wonderland crazyscape.When will this end?