It's That Time of Thread Again

What would you do?
>>>
>inb4 "I'd be blind coz retinas" and all that faggotry. You can see, people can't see you. Discuss.

R

A

P

P

steal, murder, rape

BRAPP?

E

>sneak onto a plane to central america so i can walk around naked all year round
>rape latinas

I'd travel the world hunting and murdering the satanic pedo elite.

Yeah, a warm 2nd World type country would probably be the best bet.

Or for winter go somewhere with lots of isolated houses and just couch surf/murder your way through at leisure.

Until your invisibility powers allowed you to discover that you have a certain something in common with those people...

Nah, people who harm children should die. I would take pleasure in administering their demise.

I'd honestly just move into random peoples' homes and just stay with them for a week or two, just to see how they live. Then I'd move on to the next house.

Shit.

All over the place.

>implying being invisible would hide your 400lb frame
>the cheese smell, the extremely labored breathing and the joists and floorboards close to exploding from your enormity.

:^)

Ride all the elevators and fart loudly.

This. I'd try and find out just how deep that fucked-up rabbit hole goes and haunt those demented fucks untill they end themselves.

I'd kill myself desu

Til one of them accidentally bumps into you or hears you stub your toe and you have to murder the whole family and then you get a taste for it.

Also:
>watching them shower
>just watching

Fuck there are some faggots on this board.

This. Movie theaters in particular. Would also wipe my butthole on people's scarves.

Get a few choice pics of Michelle Obamas 13" BBC and some of Hillary eating human flesh then broadcast it on CNN.
Fuck that would be grand.

This guy gets caught in 3 days, max.

Least deserving Hollow Man in the whole thread. What a fucking turd.

For reference, best Hollow Man so far:
Runner up:

Not much, my feets will be fucked up after week

ill admit, this gave me a chuckle

I'd start raping really hot religious chicks, and when their being piledrived, id fuck with em a lil bit saying shit like "it is I, Lucifer booogety booo"

Go find where Gordon Ramsay
s cheffing and stand at the pass putting a small nugget of shit on every dish as it heads for the front of house.

>using an image from that piece of shit flick instead of pic related

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>don't shower for weeks
>masturbate several times a day
>stand next to a chad trying to pick up so everybody thinks the stench is coming from him

So can people see what comes out of you? Wouldn't they also see your sweat too?

SNNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF

Find a cure, because it would suck.

walk into high level meetings that nsa officials white house officials were having (not in presence of infrared cameras) and also high level business meetings at major corporations just to see what was really going on.

Travel and see the world

cum all over the face of unsuspecting people

Cum on the ice cream on unsuspecting pretty women sitting at terraces.

Go to where all the rich jews live and impregnate their wives.

Go to artificial insemination clinics and make sure all their customers get my sperm.

so you would harm a woman since they are starting to make up the bulk of sex offender registries in many states.

your fucking sick for openly admitting you would attack a woman and women deserve respect.

I'd sneak into my waifu's home, watch her and follow her around all day, keep her safe and suck her toes while she sleeps

can i pass through walls?

can i touch women at will?

can they feel me touching them?

can i be run over by a car and die without anybody noticing it?

I'd probably pretend to be a ghost and do stupid shit like whisper into people ears while they're walking alone at night. Also I'd go full Charles Bronson and kill criminals

also, can i be registered by a common security camera? gotta be still visible in some spectrum range.

is your hair visible?

Excuse me. Far superior movie about invisibility coming through.

i would probably fuck a young rhona mitra

I would enter shops just before they close so I don't have to stand in line to buy stuff

OK karl

Nothing would change about my life.

Right play a record

I'd flee to the woods and maybe squat in an unoccupied cabin. If someone comes back I gtfo.

I would find out George soros little secrets then expose him to the world.