What is his major fucking malfunction when it comes to politics?

What is his major fucking malfunction when it comes to politics?

90's
>muh computers

00's
>muh Bush
>muh corporations

10's
>muh polar bears

Does he have the slightest bit of self awareness when it comes to his own politics? Has he ever noticed with his one good eye that it's the fucking kikes? What does he think of his ethnic homeland being overrun with muzzies and shitskins?

>check his twitter feed
>constant bitching about Brexit

Brits, plz explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtwBFz6lfrY
mobile.twitter.com/thomyorke/status/755781039751069696
youtu.be/VvoZBB79h58
diffuser.fm/billy-corgan-democratic-national-convention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love the art, not the artist

Also Shart in Mart

What is there to explain?

Do as your kike boss tells you to or no career for you.

>its an artist gives his opinion on politics from the safety of his ivory tower episode

Don't get me wrong, I love Radiohead with a passion. I'm one of their biggest fans and an ardent supporter of the notion that they all be spared on the Day of the Rope. I'm just trying to understand why he spends all his time bitching about Farage and Tories and climate change while Europe is being overrun.

Some people like to focus on other things.

Brexit makes touring in europe slightly more expensive for him.
He's a leftist cuck who can't sing who has written a few decent tunes. Nothing more nothing less, not a genius, and certainly not a political expert.

Britishness is a form of mental retardation.

They are force fed blue pills from the day they are born. It's exceedingly rare for someone like Nigel Farage to come along and speak the truth, so when they hear it most of them don't know what to think.

Is Radiohead more popular in America than the UK?

If you kill the polar bears, they win.

You are force fed even worse shit, faggot.

I'm not sure, but in America, if someone says that radiohead is their favorite band, it's like the male version of the multicolored hair of sjw's. You just stay away from that person, in general

aww man

Agreed.

To take it further, anyone who doesn't consider the first Van Halen album to be among their all-time favorites is a cuckold of the highest degree who quite frankly doesn't deserve to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtwBFz6lfrY

Millennial faggots deserving of death.

>>>What is his major fucking malfunction when it comes to politics?

They had one good album and a handful of good songs. 20 years ago.

Popstars and actors should be taxed to the point where they automatically end up in poverty at age 40. They are degenerates by nature. Daily reminder that Hollywoodstars and 'rockstars' walk in and out of the White House and influence major politicians with their brainlessness

who the fuck is this? nigga looks like peewee herman

Please, I'm trying to ignore his politics and pretend he is apolitical.
LALALALALALALALALA I AM NOT LISTENING

because this lefty celebs like the freedom of being able to swan about from their holiday home in France to their next gig in Prague, to some other concert in Vienna, to some other shit in Copenhagen, with complete freedom.

it's not so much that he thinks Poles and Romanians should come over here, it's that he thinks he has the right to freely go to other European countries as though he is citizens of those countries. here's a thought, maybe Czechs don't want their country shitted up with arrogant British tourists.

This stuff baffles me too sometimes. I don't want to sound pretentious faggot, but Radiohead's music obviously couldn't have been made by a blathering idiot yet here we have full retard politic messages in them. Although I hear the guitarist actually writes the music, York does the lyrics, which would explain it. Nevertheless the problem is mainly that the arts are so overwhelmingly leftist, any music with a political message is likely to be retarded.

I like Radiohead and Van Halen
What u gonna do senpai?

>(((banks)))
>(((corporations)))
>(((oil wars)))

Literally everything this guy complains about is engineered by kikes. Has he ever noticed?

Who is he and what about computers?

Practically every musician I like (including Radiohead) has really basic bitch views on politics, has no fucking specific explanation of why they believe this shit just cryptic poetic shit like "S A V E U S F R O M O U R E L D E R S" or "polar bears... drifting... death" or some shite on twitter

I actually have a famous musician in the family and you'd think he was really smart but he's actually just someone who makes sounds as a hobby instead of playing video games and got good at it

Most of what sounds like worldliness is just him surrounding himself with bohemian types and 'culture' rubbing off on him. They don't know shit, they're like 13 y os mentally, that smoke weed and watch cartoons they dont actually have coherent thoughts about anything.

Like the average Sup Forums post wouldn't be vague and pre-packaged with slogans and nods to conventional wisdom enough for him to understand it

Tell me more.

I mean, seriously?

evh is shit and so are you

Think about how good of a musician you could be if you spent all the time you've been browsing pol on it instead

This.

The only exception is BASED BILLY CORGAN.

He's as much a faggot as Thm Yorke

Thom is famous for not giving a shit about money and for releasing music for free. He's not all that beholden to the jews.

Jimmy Page, the drummer for Van Halen

some of these people have taken too many drugs to analyze politics rationally. his motivation behind being against brexit is probably "we're all connected maaan"

just follows easy & obvious lefty talking points

he'll never have to make a hard decision, he's a millionaire rock star

He doesn't even understand that media outlets are corporations. He just became a pretentious faggot like Bono. His shit doesn't stink.

mobile.twitter.com/thomyorke/status/755781039751069696

Radiohead had a couple of listenable tracks on their early albums but really this is the only one that was actually good
youtu.be/VvoZBB79h58

>its an artist gives his opinion on politics from the safety of his ivory tower episode

This desu

A 30 YEAR OLD "MAN" WROTE THESE LYRICS

NO NO NO NOT A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL, NO

BUT A FULLY GROWN ADULT MAN

Her green plastic watering can
For her fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth
That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself

It wears her out, it wears her out
It wears her out, it wears her out

She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns
He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins

hes a musician why do you care?

>Radiohead's music obviously couldn't have been made by a blathering idiot

You really think so?

Really?

I bet you think Jim Morrison wasn't a blathering idiot either.

fucking this!
rock musician here. mostly a drummer but also play guitar and bass.

I've been in a lot of bands in the past, but I gave up on being in bands anymore. I can't handle it anymore.

90%+ of musicians in the rock/alternative scene are absolute pretentious hipster bluepilled numale Bernout pieces of shit.

sure they might be good at their instrument, but their worldview and mentality is absolutely maximum full potato. which shows in the lyrics they write. absolute just-cuck-my shit-up SJW trash. I can't deal with it. I play alone now. record my own music, all instruments played by me.

>Does he have the slightest bit of self awareness when it comes to his own politics?
no, he just has a platform

they're inseparable. the art is a product of the artist and can't properly be both understood and appreciated without taking the artist into account

>that cute pic
Did we screw up, world?

remember that the music is written to be sold to 16-year-old girls.

If you write songs for 30-year-old-men you are going to playing all-night gigs in bars and highway rest stops the rest of your life

But these are good lyrics?

don't let the photo fool you.

HILLOLI A CUTE

CUTE

polystyrene is a thermoplastic resin with a glass transition temperature of around 100 degrees so the man should be melting as well as burning, instead of "crumbling" as you would see with a thermoset polymer on fire

it demonstrates an embarrassing naïveté about the world

>implying amsp isn't good
fuck off pleb

diffuser.fm/billy-corgan-democratic-national-convention/

Billy Corgan is redpilled, my friend.

>What is his major fucking malfunction when it comes to politics?

He's British. You really had to ask this?