Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2003/07/costing_an_arm_and_a_leg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im not reading any of that

Her shirt says 'Fake Geek Girls' in the first panel but after that it's changed to 'Fake Geek Girl'

it bothers me

genetic malfunctions is the word you are looking for to describe these people

Any person who does not have a describable gender, like most normal people have describable limbs, its a genetic malfunction, and an abomination of nature.

The thing is, before jewism, each generation had genetic malfunctions. Who then died out, because only the healthy humans kept on breeding and creating kids.

This focus on these freaks does not mean to imply that these are natural or okay. Because they are not, they are just part of the 20% of the generation failures pie that in nature would have simply just died out on their own.

Why do the men all look so pissed off?

How is "gender "supose to feel?

How it feels to be a woman or a man or a "neutrois"

WELL THEY FEEL SPECIAL, SPECIAL LIKE IN SPECIAL NEEDS.

permacucked

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>you only believe in two genders? come on retard, Facebook has 51 options! this coupled with my opinions and people's feelings PROVE that i'm right!

The ONLY PEOPLE who think sex != gender are insane people. It has never been two different things in our societies ever.

I think that there's no point in fighting their insanity. There's literally nothing that anyone can ever do to stop these people from being insane. At least there's nothing that society would be willing to do at large, because they're not an immediate threat to others, and that's what it takes to make something a mental illness these days.

This fails to answer a simplest question that noone ever answers.

What is a "gender"? Like, identity is what "gender" you feel you are but it still doesn't define what it is.

You cannot define it in its modern sense as anything more than a mere label.

But then, you take a distinction that has some grounding in reality, as it in almost all cases chromosomes predisposes people to different branches of physical and mental development, replacing it with a distinction that carries no meaning whatsoever other than a label you define yourself as.

Fat Insecure Personfuild

Burn them all.

There are three genders
>male
>female
>faggot

Two genders, you may or may not be able to switch between them with surgery in the future.

I see a woman on the left a man on the right and nothing but broken brained retards in between.

Edited to better reflect reality

Better version

lomo

Thoughts? Absolutely degenerate.

What's the guy from XCOM2 doing there?

The Tocqueville effect is the phenomenon that, as social conditions and opportunities improve, social frustration grows more quickly.

My first thought is TL:DR

Second thought is the fact that ''fake gamer girl'' is just a stupid strawman invented by SJWs.
People noticed that a lot of women were going ''LOL I LOVE ZELDA XDDD'' for attention, so they made fun of them. The SJWs got really mad so they made this strawman of men disliking women and calling them ''fake geek girls''. These people are idiots. They don't understand anything.

dat mental illness

Whoever drew this seems to like putting subtle occult symbols on the shirts worn in the pic. This is propaganda with dark occult symbolism/nwo labelling

Can we kill these people yet?

This is the kind of nonsense only a female brain can create.

kill it with fire

>cisgender male on the far right
>cisgender female on the far left

Seems about right.

This message is very carefully created. Not just some random women who came up with these ideas.

emotin+personality+sexual preference=/=gender

Why can't people just apply Occam's Razor to gender?

Because male identity is vile, opressive and abussive. Wake up !

They already have the freedom to dress and act as they please, so they are not demanding these right. What they want is you to agree with them.

They can fuck off with that bullshit.

It is interesting that gender has become entirely conflated with self image as self image and images generally become the focal point of identity...I attribute this to the superfluity of social media which discards largely with those elements of identity which are not image based..I do not think image obsession is a good thing for the individual and gender identity is an element of image obsessed western culture. These people should really check their first world privilege.

Lol. Plus we literally get our dicks cut in half already.

They all have to go

>I don't have a gender >bazinga shirt

do 7d graphics with animated variables
have blackscience guy juggling burning books at the sound of a jamming reef played by the pope himself

you're still sick and need help, any enabling attitude towards the likes of you serves only to reinforce your depravity and degeneracy

you'll never be cute,you'll never be attractive, you'll never be charming, you'll never be normal or even regular, you'll never be contempt, you'll never be fulfilled,...
your emptiness comes from within no amount of any chemical can't cure that
even if you had access to godlike nanomachines, that were somehow able to rewrite your physical body's atomical structure, you would still feel out of place, for even these godlike machines were not able to heal your consciousness, THE PHYSICAL ISN'T ABLE TO DIRECTLY ENACT CHANGES ON THE METAPHYSICAL
hence no drugs, no cirurgy, only therapy and patience

you don't give a kleptomaniac your keys and wallet, you don't give a drug fiend unrestricted access to the hospital's clinic, you don't give a pedophile access to your kids,...

enabling only makes the disease manifest even harder and more acutely

BUT MAKES THEM PROFITABLE!
and gives them a strategy to cope
and nothing better than a strategy to forget the dire truth of these putrid mortal coils
now all you have to do is comply to this particular strategy, with genders and phased polarities, and start enacting "changes", with pills and theatrics.
all at the expense of a few pills and a few quirks and mannerisms

>revolting

The funniest part is how the man pretending to be a woman is a fucking built giant- bigger than every other 'gender' in that shitfest

mental illness

OK, I have to know
What is x-gender (japan)?

Cause that's what they think being a man is about.

Ivan, if worse comes to worse would you mind sending us a nuke?

cool story?

Because they have nothing better to do with themselves but invent this entire mythology behind gender to make themselves feel knowledgable.

If you actually take the time to read this, it kinda makes sense

The kikes really have won.

hahahahah

I always think about it like I think of hands.

People have five fingers on their hands and sure, some may have been born with six or more, others less than five, but we all know that people have five fingers.

You can find exceptions to the rule everywhere if you are looking for them, there will ALWAYS be exceptions for all sorts of bullshit, plus that funny old thing called a bell curve.

Just because there are outliers, does not mean that the norm is now magically changed to encompass every single possible permutation of an uncountable myriad of factors and that each and every special snowflake is now as important as the vast majority of people who adhere to the norm.

Eat shit, there are two genders, people have five fingers and no matter how hard you and the 15 other genderbbq queermosexual demifat transmental social rejects cry about it, you are not equal to the literal BILLIONS of people who are normal.

Yes, NORMAL.

>see flag
noyce post m8
srsly ya cunt!
only thing is you say there are two genders, we're mammals we haves sexes, two sexes, male and female, not masculine and feminine...
>genders are for words and objects

>Yea, It really activated my alomnds
Actually its completely insane.
It wouldn't even bother me if they just called all this bullshit what it is, and that is sexual identity.
Really I don't care what these people do, but when they try to rewrite reality it bothers me.

You will have to vote on a referendum so we will know that its a legitimate opinion of US society that we should glass you. Otherwise it will be a casus beli. So just launch an initiative.

CHECK YOU ABELIST PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD!

>What is a "gender"?
penis = male
vagina = female

Why is this confusing? I can't imagine how poorly you handle REAL problems.

Why do these people think that if they change their clothing or their mood or behaviour changes, will make them to an other gender?

>Why no one here seeing that the whole Sup Forums is a kekgender with pepefluids?

Penis = male
Vagina = female
All other is a state of mind

>gender id messier than a two-dimensional line
>line
>two-dimensional

Gender is what genitals you are born with. No amount of bodily mutilation will ever make them more than a mentally ill person striving to become something which is biologically impossible to acheive. They posess the same type of delusion as the parrot or lizard man who perform 'modifications' to their bodies to achieve their idea of an ideal body.

Another extreme example of mental illness driving the desire for bodily disfigurement are people with an addiction to amputation.
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2003/07/costing_an_arm_and_a_leg.html

There is no harm in letting people do as they please with their own bodies, but legitmising their behaviour by calling them heroes is ignorant to the fact that they need psychiatric help rather than their own bathrooms.

Premise, execution, and conclusion are all false
0/10, apply yourself and see me after class

>man who sometimes feels like he doesn't fit 100% in male gender role (like nobody does)
>this means he's supposedly not a man anymore, but TRANS-DIMENSIONAL CIPHER GENDER

What the fuuuuuuuuuck?

I thought you needed a particle accelerator to create neutrois.

>draws trainman as an obvious woman with a beard
>draws trainwoman as an obvious man in drag
Not as progressive as xhe thinks xhir is.

my evolutionary instinct tells me that the immediate death of the author and the likes is necessary for the further suvival of our species.

>spot the one middle
>even from the thumbnail she looks like a smug little shit
I thought this was a political comic and she was the centrist.

Sex is whether a baby is a boy or girl.

Gender is whether the people around them paint their room blue and buy them toy cars, or paint their room pink and buy them dolls.

Gender is based on sex, but technically doesn't have to be directly tied to it.

Except those are Gender ROLES not just Gender. Gender is very much determined by sexual traits retard. You can be a sissy male and a butch female, but you're still a male or female regardless

>Legitimising a mental illness by defining gender as what you choose to be.

Firstly: Sex=gender only retards say it's different.
Secondly: XX or XXX or X0 chromosomes + exclusive female organs= female
XY or XYY chromosomes + exclusive male organs= male
If nove of the above: intersex and you should have been killed at birth.

There is no such thing as "gender". The word was contrived so people wouldn't have to use or read the word "sex" in polite conversation or in official documents.
There are two sexes, male and female. Everyone who claims otherwise is mentally ill and/or some sort of physical mutant, and should be sterilized or gassed to death.

Also this

Wasn't this kind of shit textbook in cultural Marxism? Just keep eroding the family and gender roles until nothing is left?

Either way I think it's insanity and transgender people are mentally ill with body dysmorphia or they're just trying to be trendy by being neutrois, genderqueer, or whatever else makes them feel special and get attention.

>That triforce t-shirt
>Triggered

they are all mentally damaged

Idiots discover set theory.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES!!!!!!

The way gender is used in academia is not synonymous with sex, it's the social expressions associated with sex. Gender is long hair, skirts, purses etc. It is not sexual dimorphism.

There're only 12 retarded genders/sex.

>Biology does not determine gender.

SJW fucked America pretty hard. At least in my country gender is a synonym of sex. People use the gender word because is softer than sex.