Will it breath Ice?

Will it breath Ice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we going to have to wait until next season to see this motherfucker ruin shit or what

not itl breath fire and then catch on fire and die because fire kills wights and then thats that

Next weeks episode has leaked go watch it and see

where?

The entire next episode will be the conflict between nations.

The last ~5mins or less will be the dragon flying to the wall, with the army behind it, and destroying it with its fire.
They'll attack, it'll seem like its going nowhere quickly and then the wall falls. Then, of course, sudden cut to black.

It doesn't breathe

Who cares? Still a boring generic plot device. Don't pretend a few dozen mooks getting frozen to death is going to wow you.

>viserion is defeated
>jon, dany and gang all stand around night kings body
>dany turns to jon
>"Wow that truly was a song of ice and fireā„¢!"
>credits roll
>stannisfags across the world hang themselves

Don't forget interspersed with auntfucking aboard the incest boat

I hope it's really sexy and romantic so I can cum buckets

>There must be always a Night King.

Just fuck your dog for a more 3d feel

That white stuff that comes out of a fire extinguisher

I don't have a dog unfortunately

its jon and dany's orgasm that brings down the wall not the ice dragon

I bet they come at the same time

It can't breathe fire because that makes as much sense as outfitting flamethrower-troops in wicker armour.

it shouldn't be able to breathe anything because the NK blew open his flamer gland on the side of his neck. all of it leaked out and now since he's dead he can't produce anymore because it's just an animated corpse.

Come on you idiots

Its going to breath blue fire cause its blue now

just bad breath

Truly the song of ice and fire.

this would unironically save the show

>implying Jon's small pecker would give a full strong woman like Dany an orgasm

>caring about this incredibly retarded plot point

You know those retards in the bar in chicago who people keep posting the reaction videos of here?

That's who this show is made for now, why would anyone give a fuck about muh dragons

Blue flames duh

God I fucking hate idiots that spell "breathe" as "breath"

65 IQ im guessing

>Jon won't fuck best girl Melisandre because of muh Ygritte
>but he'll fuck Caloreesi whose been a cunt to him this entire season
BRABO D+D SIMBLY EBIN:DDD

>he's too small
What did she mean by this?

This
We really need to get that orange and blue contrast, truly the pinnacle of cinema.

Post yfw the first word the NK says is "dracarys".

He'll say "blue dracarys".

So the night king can basically one-shot dragons and bring them back, which makes them useless and even a risk.

Any tactician would tell Dany to hide her dragons for the time the war lasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

In a desperate attempt to not 100% copy this cinematic they've added chains out of nowhere and somehow made wights attach it to the dragon underwater.

I would unironically love that. Embrace the anime.

what the hell wrong with you? is that even a real question?? what the hell do you think an ice dragon would breathe??? by the way, what show is this?

Is there a chance GRUM made a huge twist and the others are the good guys? Or will it just be cliche fantasy until the end?

Night King is Bran. He is attacking Westeros to unite everyone against a common threat, just like in Watchman

She meant since her wedding night to Khao Drogo her vajayjay has been a canyon that echos whenever she farts.

>He is attacking Westeros to unite everyone against a common threat...him.

Ugh, just shit up.

They are not evil, just alien to us.
Most likely with how anti war GRRM is a final battle won't happen like in the show.

literally a yugioh tier narrative

not having muscles doesn't stop the corpses from walking

you forgot
>Stannis rises from the dead

What's his endgame? world domination? what did humans do to him?

>yfw Stannis is the night king matching south to take the throne

>yfw there must always be a night king

BS: The Lannisters sealed my fate. The world of the able bodied...can no longer comfort me. Stab the dragonglass through my heart, Jon. Forever more, I will be the jailer of the damned!

JS: No, my brother. I cannot...

BS: Do it, Jon! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfil. This last act of service...is mine.

JS: You will not be forgotten, brother.

BS: I must be forgotten, Jon! If the world is to live free from the fear of winter, they must never know what was done here today!

BS: Tell them only that the Night King is dead. and that Brandon Stark died with him!

Yes, just like in warcraft. Its very usefull against buildings.

>Night King orders dragon to attack wall
>Dragon breathes ice on wall
>Wall is fortified

how the fuck do you breathe ice

How do you think snow machines work?

The real question is, how did medivh get the message to sylvanus so quickly when he had to travel all the way from Northrend to the southern islands to warn them that Uther was under attack by the lich king

It would vomit acid instead of fire

>Jon becomes the true king in the north

Pottery