Ungrateful Western people

Why are Western people so ungrateful?
Every Western health care system relies heavily on Indians(especially British and American)
>B..but muh source,
Hold on pricks

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/07/nhs-to-recruit-indian-doctors-to-plug-gaps-in-gp-services/

m.hindustantimes.com/world/uk-again-looks-at-india-to-meet-shortage-of-doctors/story-turzXU4XinRiKux6kn5DHL.html

m.timesofindia.com/world/us/US-lawmakers-move-bill-to-bring-in-more-doctors-from-India/articleshow/47042068.cms

m.thehindu.com/news/cities/Thiruvananthapuram/doctors-of-indian-origin-almost-a-brand-in-the-united-states/article4259746.ece

Learn to appreciate us pol we are not Greedy,sneaky and soulless people like you. We are here to help people and their health is the only thing that matters to us

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/search?q=why not date indian&oq=why not date indian&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.5279j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=XkDHzfRRD6I
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZfGAXtBiZ8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543899/72-struck-NHS-doctors-overseas-cases-include-Indian-GP-ran-immigration-scam-Malaysian-medic-secretly-filmed-female-patients.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jZICaswopF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truth =\= Bait

Shitskins are a major user and abuser of the healthcare system so removing them would balance it out on both sides.

Wait until you see medical malpractice statistics, broken down by country of original medical school.

Oh wait, nobody wants to report them...

I want an Indian wife to make many babies with

google.no/search?q=why not date indian&oq=why not date indian&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.5279j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't care I still want to impregnate them. I'm a brown man born in Canada, I've dated girls of every race but now I've realized that miscegenation is evil. I just want to raise a strong brown family and teach my children to fight the Jews and the New World Order. I refuse to have my children be half breed mutts like Obama.

> indian poos ungrateful of the salaries they get paid

Brown people are the worst scum on Earth.

Sauce or GTFO.

Don't worry. Sup Forums has Indian gas to gas you with.

Indians too? Source please

Fuck you, shitskin. I only use White Doctors.

>Every Western health care system relies heavily on Indians
Because nobody bothers training to be a doctor since Indians will work for less in a globalist world.

Nobody wants to date cucks. And Indian genes are superior

I will pray for you brother

Indians don't work for less. They simply have more medical workers and doctors compared to other races. Funny because even as a minority in the West they still take over so many medical careers, and so people want to bring more of them over because caucasoids are of lesser intelligence than indians.

how am I cucked if I want to impregnate a brown woman and spread my genes? our children will be 100% ethnically Indian, race mixing is pure evil.

That's a nice way to say outclassed. Admit it we are the best

They saved your life Mathieu. They deserve it

Perhaps if the Goverment didn't ruin the job market by importing Indians and Chinese people the youth would once again enter these fields. That would also be logical, since the Goverment is supposed to represent the people/tax payers, not the interests of foreign Goverments and citizens.

If you're intelligent then obviously you understand how supply and demand works and further discussion or debate in the matter won't be necessary.

Ruin Job market? Your people are lazy and don't want to do these jobs as they require hard work and intelligence. Health care is for your benefit not ours.

JUST POO IN THE LOO AND IT WILL BE WELL DO!

See this white people just don't work as hard as Indians and Asians. or they're not as smart. it's not your fault white man, just blame the Jews for all your shortcomings

Bro help me out. My girl is poo in the loo and she is being mean as fuck because her parents want to marry her off some rich dude in canada and she is getting impatient with me. I'm white. She says I am not showing initiative. I post on pol until 4 am and i try to make memes for trump. she doesn't care. she wants me to find a job that pays.

You guys are OK. Hardworking, self-motivated, create lots of businesses and jobs. It's the fucking pakis I hate.

dumb that sack of shit, she understands nothing

You've won genetic lottery my friend. Do anything to be with her

you don't even have a job? what a lazy ass. she should marry the rich guy. I can excuse a whitey dating an indian if he's an upstanding individual, but you don't even qualify. yet another unemployed NEET, you should get a job or you will lose your woman.

clearly your girlfriend and her parents are smarter than you. I can't blame you for trying to date up.

The problem is that india was 1.2 billion people. Their education system is for the elites of their society (those who make middle class wages; so elite right? really elite relative to those who make rupees for poopies, ahahaa; jokes aside), so it is merit based. the best of the 1.2 billion people become doctors and we get the best.

>we are here to help
Your hokey degree from Poo University in Rajasthan isn't helpful

And you are here for money, like every other shitskin cunt. We wouldn't need you shitskins in the first place if we hadn't imported tons of other useless people we didn't need for liberal votes

I graduated highest distinctions while she just graduated with honours. her parents are impressed, my parents hold phds from canadian institutes, she admits that tons of indians hold phds from degree mills. she is just being cunty me thinks because I keep telling her that I feel like she is cucking me. At first she didn't know what it meant and then her friend's bf started using the term (specifically cuckshed; 2 months ago while in the car, driving to the movies, she pulled over and asked me if i felt stuck in the cuckshed; i lost my sides) and she caught on. dunno if the pressure is true tho.

she won the lottery by poo in the loo standards. she is very light skinned. she pass as hispanic. we went to mexican resturant in murica once, and the server spoke to her in spicanese.

but seriously, women are catching on to the term cuck. be careful bro.

this is true but there is also just the fact that even the indian families who move here and the parents work hard labour jobs for 20 years, they usually end up sending their kids to become medical workers or engineers or some shit just because they never really had that opportunity in india. and it's hammered into your head so hard to do something with your life. brown parents absolutely can't tolerate mediocrity like white parents who let idiots like you become neet shitposters. no wonder your race is going extinct.

if you graduated with highest honors then get a job you lazy sack of shit. your girlfriend is doing the right thing putting a fire under your ass. also dark skinned indians are best

that's because we've made it commonplace through Sup Forums.

based leafpajeet

Indian degrees are Gold standard brah

Agreed, they've got a nice golden brown colour to it.

>indian doctors move tot he west to earn much more money and live in luxury
>we should thank them for their sacrifice

lol fuck off

fuck off poo, I avoid any shitskin doctor at all costs. Indians are by far the worst pieces of shit as well
brb office smells like shit
brb misdiagnoses all the time
brb (((degree))) on the wall has shit stains on it

Louis arjen Van huntelaar Robben your opinion doesn't matter.

Do remember to brush your teeth though, no need for them to resemble your stool.

They deserve it. They worked hard to get there and it's your people who want us. Look at the links above . NHS would fall without our hardworking,modest individuals

The brown man has always stood on the side of Justice. It is in our blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkDHzfRRD6I

Trust me, we don't want you here. It's like our immigration policy, it's being forced on us by our goverments. Given the choice we would kick out the lot of you.

We are hygienic and decent people and don't embarrass our nation on international stage like you. You didn't qualify for euro 2016 remember? Lazy and complacent people

What about half and quarter Indians like my cousins??

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZfGAXtBiZ8

>not 100% brown

You didn't qualify for the world cup two years earlier.
All you're good for is curries, sadly.

>"Bobby, I hate to tell you this, but I'd be a bad parent if I didn't."
>"Soccer was originally invented by European women as something for them to do while their husbands did all the cooking."

We have nukes apparently.
Name one redeemable quality of Dutchmen

You know, I was with you until you said
>relies heavily on Indians
I thought this was going to be a rant about how good we have it and how cultural marxists are cunts. You disappointed me, Pajeet.

I know man whites tricked my ancestors. You know how gullible and naive Indians are

Dude, I actually out performed all my indian peers. My girl fell for me because I was arrogant in my program. I was edgelord and she said she despised brown men because they seem weak and exerted said weakness by seeking control over their women.

>darked skin the best
my girl used to show me all these ads for bleaching. they bleach to be fair and lovely.

Someone at my old school (I'm actually gonna try to join a startup with my other friends, thats why no job) actually scribbled poo in the loo, pajeet at all the washrooms in the engineering buildings.

They actually aren't.

you poo in the loos hate pakis. my girl's parents hate muslims too. they insist everything bad is because of muslims or pakis.

Nukes != power, benchode.

You need nukes because you think the pakis will rule your asses. It's so sad. A nation of slums, poverty and home of shit ton of antibotic resistent microbes can throw all that money to build a nuke, maintain missile tech to shoot pakis and yet cannot educate their people without the WHO's help about using a loo?

I am not trying to be mean, but india is third world. There will always be a brain drain from the third world. Russia even experienced it. The US and the UK has the ability to extract the best from other nations. Canada has been victim of it too pajeet, a lot of us want to move to the good ol USA because of jobs but man, those niggers and crime. NYC is lovely, new jersey scares me. I also visited UChicago.

WTF is up with that school. Best school but in the middle of the ghettos?

The british didn't trick you. Your rulers are greedy as fuck and don't care about you. Even today, they limit who can attend their best funded schools. None of it makes sense. Think about pajeet, why can't they do school funding and distribute across many many more schools to educate the population? Why must they be wasteful to pursue the facade of western success?

India has changed rapidly. Our growing power and intellect scares the shit out of USA and China and all others. That is why they've draining our best talent.

>Every Western health care system relies heavily on Indians

Nah, you people make great slaves. White doctors have lots of debt and can change jobs at will. Indians are tied to one, low paying job, and the hospital doesn't have to pay for your loans since your poo education is cheap (but also worthless).

Because we were robbed of our identity and self esteem by the British. We wuz an advanced society before they arrived and we never developed weapons and armor because we have always been peaceful people. We solved our differences and conflicts via debates and other humane methods. We got our Independence through non violence which set up high standards for humanity through out the world and mahtama Gandhi was an inspiration to Martin Luther King Jr.

*We were( fuck racist autocorrect)

All doctors work hard to get there, your dovtors just want to leave your shitty country for a better life. They do this after taking your countries money to get them through medical school. You should be asking them for money back but i get the impression you want white people to give you money in some sort of brown lives matter reparations way.

Shut up German. Your people are ill disciplined and have no work ethic whatsoever. Comeback when you have won a war

Do not underestimate the Indian space program

For Indians Humanity>>>Money why can't you grasp this simple concept.
We are not MATERIALISTIC

Proud of it

>Your people are ill disciplined and have no work ethic whatsoever.

Kek. Actually Germany has one of the best work ethics you fucking shitskin. Your country is literally a shithole since you're too lazy to build toilettes.

You are an actual retard, and I feel sorry for you.

then how come these doctors all have malpractice suits against them?
>and had their medical liscences revoked in the homeland, don't blame us for politicians.

>Scat

always have poop on the mind I see.

Not true. This is 100% untruth. A lot of indians know india has problems and want out. There are really two type of indians that have 'leave india privilege', there the rich ones who basically exist on the wealth they can extract from the local markets (india is still too protective of FDI; this is why this class of people exist) and those who are educated enough to immigrate to elsewhere. The ones who immigrate do so knowing india is a sinking ship. the ones who can exist and come back stay because know they can extract more wealth from its people.

India has a lot of problems: corruption, real pollution issues, it hasn't met many development goals. It's third world.

The Chinese have better work ethic than the germans.

I've got no problems with indians.
POO IN LOO is just banter mate.
It means we like you.

Now your batshit laws where women get paid to make false rape allegations and your lack of due process... I hate your government. They betray you. No wonder you all migrate.

Sikhs and Hindus are bro tier too.
Overall, the best foreigners I've met are indian, and corner shops are soo fucking convenient.

If the rest of the dark-skins were like indians, I probably wouldn't be here on Sup Forums.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543899/72-struck-NHS-doctors-overseas-cases-include-Indian-GP-ran-immigration-scam-Malaysian-medic-secretly-filmed-female-patients.html

They hire you because they're cheap and so are you. As with many things, you get what you pay for.

>shit

seriously, this isn't a meme. Indians always have shit on the mind.

>That is why they've draining our best talent.

Nah, like I said earlier; you make good slaves. Paid way under market value, and kept at the same position because if you leave you lose your visa.

>quick, switch tactics!

I am not talking about 1970's. A modern day German is Nowhere near their ancestors.

>People who went to medical school in India can practice medicine in the United Kingdom

They don't even wash their hands, who thought this was a good idea?

Systemic racism and discrimination period

Somalis are the worst. Poo in the loos are nice people.

What china did in 10 years was nuts, no? Have you've seen china? Fuck, I feel bad for americans. It was all paid for by credit card debt and mortgage refinancing. Thank god canada has strict mortgage laws even if our banks dont hold gold.

Germans lost their way. 1970s germans would remember the cost of the war. Today germans are fat diabetic 6'5, 400lb, most obese in europoor, 'why am i so fat, is it because my diet is all carbs?' hans.

How many threads about Indians having some unique value have you made?

Saw a thread like this yesterday too

That Malaysian GP looks like an Indian
Shameful and disgusting behavior tbqh.
What happened to him was he jailed/deported.
# Not all Indians

Do you guys remember, I think during the Trayvon trial, when the Indian doctor/medical forensics person turned out to be washing their feet in the sink? Just a memory that popped into my head.

The reason they rely on that is mistake in their education system that doesn't compell more to become doctors etc. so they have lack of them.. Fetching doctors from india doesn't mean indian doctors are more professional, the only reason western hospitals drag doctors over from india and other places lately is because there's a lack of people wanting to be doctors in the west. This ties into the birthrates and other such things but is mainly a failure with western education systems who should have prodded and enticed people to become nurses and doctors long ago when the shortage was noticed.

It's another way how our competence is being eroded in the west, as if an indian doctor with an indian degree in medicine is as competent as a western doctor, keep dreaming. Many times the foreign doctors with their shit tier degrees have to take extra courses to upqualify before they can practice, source my mother worked at a hospital for 40 years.

TL;DR indian doctors and other such aren't brought over because they're better, they're brought because of lack of doctors etc. No other reason. They're better than nothing essentially.

>we are not materialistic

hahahaha whyt he fuck is it that the second you guys get abit of money you spend it on gold rings, shirts and cars then? Trust me, you are the same, just not as successful.

It was Ramesh Kumar Sharma dhaba not me. Btw we work together in Microsoft India (Feels good man)

>caste system featuring a class that is translated in english as "untouchables"

They don't though

>Canada, calling anyone else fat
A German is rare obese.

I used to live in China you fuck. I know what kind of work ethic they have. Have of them would sit on renren, the other half would work. Then they would trade places. They built a lot because they have a lot of workers.

>indian doctors are better than any doctors in the west
Brought to you by the country of the "hemet" gun
youtube.com/watch?v=jZICaswopF8

The reason indian doctors are brought over is because they are better than nothing due to shortage of western doctors..
Essentially the choice is nobody or poo in loo doctors or people from other countries like india, that need extra training to practice, and would gladly escape pooville to go to the west.

Prove it

It's western culture. There is a huge huge anti-intellectual streak in the west. Not a lot of people are capable of being doctors, or even want to put in the effort. 8 years, 80 hour work week. Europeans do not live for work. that's what I heard you guys tell me when I visited.

They actually do. The chinese work like dogs. Our crack smoking mayor said so, but really they do. You cannot do what china has done without work ethic.

That's would be south indians. I am from Punjab (Aryan)

You fucks just become doctors so you can sell perceptions to junkies

I dont know what the Fuck is wrong with the uk but ive never seen an indian doctor and i wouldnt trust one either

>It's western culture.
>anti-intellectual streak in the west. . >Europeans do not live for work. that's what I heard you guys tell me when I visited.

You are so full of shit haha.. So now europeans somehow don't like working.. I don't know who told you that. One of the problems is we work a lot instead of having families.. But apparently to you poo in loo india with 6-12 kids for every dalit are hard workers.. hahaha

Indians don't even want to remove their fucking trash from streets where they walk every day pic related. When i see that i almost want to go clean it up myself as long as i get to be in a hazmat suit or something..

What you have been told is complete bullshit, the problem is due to lowered birthrates and less incentive to be doctor etc. we are having doctor shortage in the west.. My mother has worked in hospital for 40+ years in a leadership position and have seen that happen gradually.

Basically like this.. lowered birthrates, less incentive to be doctor, the ones that become doctor wants to be hospital doctor not normal doctor since they're paid very little.. Constant cutbacks in medical sector, everyones strung out, doctors start moving to hospitals in sweden and norway instead.. very few educated as doctors, start hiring shitskins gradually that barely speak language and require upqualification in order to even be able to practice at western level..

>Your people are lazy
I actually had the misfortune of working at a gas station owned by some Indian guy. Every once in a while they would bring in an Indian to work one of the full time positions.

I got tired of having to pick up the slack for these lazy fucks, and got fired for telling my manager off. That was a little over 3 years ago, and the place went from packed the fuck out with customers, to completely trashed out with no customers. Tobacco license revoked too.

Absolutely no fucking way can you convince my that Indians are anything but worthless

your girl is clearly a self-hating brown woman if she despises her race and wants to bleach skin, she would probably be the type to hate her own sons because no matter what, he's brown. sad that she hasn't learned to love herself and her race. if she chooses to reproduce with a white she will have done nothing but sullied her DNA and produce another halfbreed mutt like Obama. she and her line can die with the whites when you have been successfully bred out thanks to the chosen people.