*blocks your penis with magic*

*blocks your penis with magic*

Sup Forums made me hate blue eyed blonde girls, now i associate them with big black dicks and interracial sex

Hey, don't start mimicking the bot, that leads to the dark side

> that man jaw

Jokes on you, she cucks the main guy with some muslim shitskin.

*makes her penis grow*

power of voodoo

Good to see some of the great talent from 5sf doing well.

Does she do erotic panty scenes in the series?

To be fair the main guy is fucking terrible.

There is a sex scene that did give me a semi.

>To be fair the main guy is fucking terrible.
All of them are. The only reason I watch it because there is no other show about le magoc and I'm a sucker for fantasy.

softcore sex scene

quoth a comedian: the reason they call it softcore is cause it doesn't get you hard

>not wanting to have childrens with a strong jaw

True, the show is pretty shit.

I fucking love this show, soon as it goes full magical realm it's just the best kind of schlock.
>We've been teleported, and so has the whole castle
>Those rocks look like dicks
>Yes it appears we've been teleported to the cock barrens, your grace
>Of course we have

wat? do they really get teleported to a land of cocks?

THAT FUCKING BODY

swallows bestowal like a champ too

No, he makes it sound more interesting than it is.
They get teleported to a magic land, but then the king can also be a gay king, so he marries a big black man.

well, that is fucking gay

A straight guy drinks a magic no emotion potion, after it wears off he has a threesome with a male and a female but it is implied that he fucked the guy in the ass.
The King has a wife, but the law of the magic land allows king to marry a man also, so he marries a big black man.
To take revenge on a guy, a blue eyed blonde girl fucks a brown paki muslim.

>Let's go hunt the white lady
This shows fun

you must be fun at parties

I was not as much of a fan of the second season, but I absolutely loved the first series. It just gets very dark out of nowhere, and then continues to get darker as it went along.
though the second season had some great parts as well.
It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't really talk about it, but there was pretty much a general for The Expanse

>To be fair the main guy is fucking terrible.
Everyone is terrible. It's amazing that the entire main cast are not likeable, but it's interesting to watch. It kind of proves that characters don't have to be likeable to be good - if other shows/films didn't already prove that to you.

No magic's that strong.

Don't forget Prince Ess.

We discussed both this and the expanse simultaneously weird pairing but eh

block this

*unzips dick*

lol

Every actor in that show is anoying as fuck.

Or at least I assume it was the actors because no writer could possibly write such a shitty script?

Is that Ash Hollywood?

He the most annoying part of this show tbqh

There were very few The Magicians threads.

Every time it was on their was one, and a few scattered through the week, it was enough

They got like 10 replies at most though.
Usually saying it's for young teenage girls at that.

>It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't really talk about it
Because the books were a decent take on the "magic school" setting by making it a college for bored pretentious geniuses and having the main character be so unlikable you realize your perspective of him is being filtered through his own self loathing.

The show on the other hand is like the Stargate Universe version of the book. Everything is watered down, they rush through the character development, add in a bunch of useless shit that doesn't happen in the books, and then completely skip over crucial plot points to keep characters around.

You're not seriously saying the show rushed things and the book didn't, right? After about 60 pages of the book, all the characters are out of Brakebills.
The book has a very fast pace, much like the show.

Looks kinda like a girl I fingered in a nightclub once.

What are you talking about. Most of first book revolves around brakebills

>caring about her jaw

mmmmmm post the lower body in one of those skirts next

They graduate after like 60 pages.

*blocks magic with penis
Nothing personal, slut.

Good God, her tits are massive. Any nudes?