Fuck you contrarians!

Fuck you guys.

FINALLY we get a mainstream movement "Alt-Right" that we can all rally behind.

But you contrarian cucks still wont embrace the term because it's too mainstream.

Alt-Right isn't an ideology, it's a large group of many ideologies all working for similar goals.

Can't you just jump on the damn bandwagon!?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/OnMessageForHer/status/769212896333135875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The alt-rights are a bunch of fucking cucks. They have no spine at all, most of them are just the nu-male converts that only hate on feminism.

If people like Sup Forums are to join these fags, it will disintegrate itself because of the spineless cucks calling the proper right-wingers racist, among other things.

Dude the alt-right is already racist. Just because there are some less initiated among the ranks of the alt-right doesn't mean we don't control the narrative. It's meant to convert the normies to our cause.

alt right are faggots, I wont get behind a group of #notallniggers losers

The alt-right doesn't even exist. It's a meme term made up by youtubers like Gordon.

Hillary calls us alt-right.
No one should accept what Hillary says.

im post-right

i'm post post right

Trump supporters, aka the alt-rights, are a bunch of fucking cucks.

fix'ed

WE WERE NEVER ALT RIGHT

Milo just wanted to use us as his "supporters". We have never called ourselves alt right, other people have called us that in order to try and portray us as a massive movement that is behind them with the same driving goals.

#notyourboogeyman

faggot.

>Can't you just jump on the damn bandwagon!?
Nah. Hillary already put a judas mark on us and named us as enemy. And as long as the alt-right boogieman remains it's justify the act of the leftists ,SJW's ,feminists and other freaks. We should staied underground until the cultural-marxist values colleps by itself. That's the problem with marxist ideologies ,both social and econimical. As long as ther is an "enemy" it could exist ,but if that enemy is no longer it collapse.

Yeah, we are wrong for denying a title the media forced upon us. Fuck off, faggot.

Like it
I'll up bump this

#notyourboogieman

Hello CNN, hasn't your ad campaign brought the expected results?

SAGE

There is no alt-right you fucking subhuman degenerate.

this they worship literal faggots and jews and ruined this board

Ok enjoy going back to the days of being called a white supremacist neo nazi stormfront KKK. I prefer the nice clean cut fashy term "alt-right" alright?

How did this come to pass?

Sup Forums has NEVER referred to itself as alt right. But now everyone thinks Sup Forums is the headquarters of the alt right...

I honestly support this message.

Now ((they)) are going to hijack the alt right and normielize it like they did with anonimoose.

samefagging

I guess it's because the alt right is anti establishment and contrarian, as are we, and so the alt right mistakes us for its comrades and outsiders mistake us for the alt right. When we're not, we're just a bunch of independent thinkers

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

*sniff*

I loved how the MSM, Hillary, and Twitterverse ganged up and tried to force the alt-right meme on the same day. It's all bullshit. It's theater. There is no alt-right boogeyman.

>white supremacist neo nazi stormfront KKK
They will ALWAYS use these terms. It hasn't been working as of late so they are forcing "alt-right" on us. Don't fall into their trap and give them another label to apply to people who disagree with them.

This. I've been on Sup Forums since /new/ and very rarely have seen "alt right" being actively promoted.

>When we're not, we're just a bunch of independent thinkers
With a penchant for frogposting.

You accept to define yourself as 'label'.
Someone steps up and says 'I am label. I represent label'
This person then sabotages and undermines everything you initially believed in.

Milo.

>alt-right
Go back to worshipping your gay jewish overlord, faggot.

Pretty much what we've always said about Milo. He falsely used us as his foundation and backing.

yup, that was Milo.

it already happened judging by the reactions in this thread, hopefully the Alt-Right can go back to being a group of rightwing groups that don't punch to the right and funpost together like it was meant to be

see this is the reaction, stop trying to make it channology 3.0, let the Alt-Right be rightwing fringegroups having a row.

Meanwhile in the year 1776

>Fuck you guys.
>FINALLY we get a mainstream movement "Democratic Party" that we can all rally behind.
>But you contrarian cucks still wont embrace the term because it's too mainstream.
>Democratic Party isn't an ideology, it's a large group of many ideologies all working for similar goals.
>Can't you just jump on the damn bandwagon!?

Have a (you) and be cursed to die in 3 weeks

Call me what you want, I don't give a fuck. I don't identify as what my opponents say of me, you limp wristed pleb.

joining a herd of edgy nu males, mommy's boys, empty headed, anti christian degenerates.
no thanks
I'm OK with being an old school nationalist

mobile.twitter.com/OnMessageForHer/status/769212896333135875

let something come out the the Alt-Right, not the other way around.

I bet you're just thrilled about "Anonymous" movement that did what you just said.

subversion, subversion, subversion is all i hear about people talking about the Alt-Right that way.

I'm a conservative who voted for Ted Cruz. Why would I call myself alt-right?

The alt right aren't racist. The only defining thing about the alt right is that they are against sjw. That is all.
You don't have to be a racist fascist to be against BLM and feminism. Most of them believe race isn't real and that women deserve the right to vote. None would ever complain about white genocide.

This.

We cannot be named or lumped in together as there aren't many common goals shared and the methods to achieve them are also quite different.

A diverse, nameless group is harder to attack.

hello Sargon of Akkad, visiting america for a vacation?

Nigger, coon, black man. They all mean the same thing at the end of the day.
Its better to be called racist anyway. The word itself is used so often that its just a smearing word. Because of this all you have to do is ask, why is being racist bad? They don't have an answer.

Sargon of Akkad is a perfect example. He isn't racist. He thinks women should still be allowed to vote. He's also an atheist.

Identify by the narrative the media gives you...

Yeah you're a good goy.