Based George Clooney

Based George Clooney.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump has been nothing but trouble since he announced his run for presidency.

I wonder how much they've donated combating Islamic extremism

YOU TELL EM TRIPFAG!

Way before that.

I'll get abuse for this but Trump is actually incompetent, Hilary at least would not have had as many staff re-shuffles as Trump has had.

Why would they need to? Right wing extremism is a bigger threat to America.

what are they going to do? fund some liberal think-tank? geez, nobody did that before.

Listen to the way he speaks to people he doesn't agree with, he was the one who started this fake news bullshit.

lol okay bud

>donate 1 million dollars to your best friend Mister NGO for 1 million tax free dollars and the love of retarded normies

sometimes you can only admire the rich and powerful

didn't he just sell a house in europe because niggers were washing up on the shore

He's a literal and figurative faggot.

Yes, he felt London of all places was unsafe for his precious kids. I wonder why.

>media and democrats call Trump hitler for an opinion that most americans share
>people get "brainwashed" by the media
>young adults become left-wing terrorists, because they want to "fight the power"

you can't really blame Trump for creating this shit show, you should blame the media that gave him so much attention, and still tries to paint the devils horns on him

yeah with Hillary you'd be either nuclear dust at this point, or in a 2nd cold war. I take an incompetent leader any time over a nutcase, that would create a world war for her lobby overlords

Yeah. He advocated for open borders and literally fucking left the country when the "refugees" started turning up. This is why people should never ever listen to celebs on political issues. Their money ensures that they're never affected by the shit they espouse. Clooney has enough money to leave a country on a whim when a situation goes to shit. Ordinary people don't.

money well spent

>neo nazis trying to tell people liberals are just as bad as genocidal neo nazis who are autistically committing spree murders now

LOL

So...what exactly will the money be going to? How will they be fighting "right wing extremism"?

Also why did Clooney never donate money to fight Islamic extremism after the Boston Bombings or 9/11 or the half a dozen other truck attacks this year?

takbir

(you)

go kick a trashcan you dirty commie

Yes, yes he is. Fucking washed up actor.

Didn't you vote for trump though?

Know who commits murders? Niggers.

>double-digit IQ at work

There's been to much violence on all sides but even as a leftist I find a lot of what has been coming from the left counterproductive. I believe in resistance, even violent resistance if all else fails, but too many people on the left have been punching down instead of up. A while in Germany during the G20 summit there have been rather nasty riots, those riots didn't hurt Trump, Putin and Erdogan but they hurt a whole bunch of random people in Hamburg whos only mistake was leaving their car at the wrong place.

I believe in organized resistance, organized being the key word here. Of course the left is neither as dangerous, nor as powerful as the right but at points is dangerously irresponsible.

>meanwhile he just moved from the UK because it wasn't safe

really makes you think

i don't see 20 thousand right wingers show up with masks and baseball bats every time someone wants to talk

>free helicopter rides for every commie
>1488 we literally will kill you degenerates
>W-Why are you fighting back? R-Raycists!!

Southern Poverty Law Centre are fucking garbage and contribute to the problem of radicalisation and you don't need to be "Sup Forums" to see that

again I don't see 20 thousand right wingers show up starting shit every time someone wants to talk

Do you have amnesia? The MEDIA started the fake news bullshit to fight the "alternative" internet media.including fact

Don't you see that this is intentional? The extreme left and the extreme right are the distraction and the army of the elite.
Just look at how much undercover cops have infiltrated the right, you can't keep them apart.

Ahahahaha, the state of antifa fags

ITT: alt right babbies

This is to offset the cuts Trump made to fighting right wing extremism.

Islamism is a far right ideology.

it's a religious ideology. and the splc doesn't combat islam anyway.

Did they repel Obamacare?

>even violent resistance if all else fails

You outed yourself. Violent resistance is the resort of the petty and inept and it's used for oppressive reasons more than positive ones -- even if it seems good at the time.

Antifa just released a book that advocates violence.

>I'll get abuse for this but Trump is actually incompetent
Trump is clearly suffering from dementia and is basically unhinged. The healthcare debacle demonstrates his incompetence. He blames republicans but he couldn't talk for 60 seconds about what his plan was. Everything was just "Obamacare is a disaster were going to have the best healthcare" with zero substance. He's somehow managed to lose every advisor he has besides Kushner in like 6 months. Pic related is mfw he's now gone to war with McConnell which will destroy him. He's not going to finish out his term at this pace. Lord even knows what will happen is he tries to shut down the government over his stupid fucking wall. My guess is that the party will openly abandon him and it will be clear he is president in name only.

>serious, mature people spend their time doing these things and get paid for it
this world is really one hell of a ride

Antifa isn't an official club you moron. Everyone can call themselves antifa.

Antifa isn't an actual group. It's just a label the right throws around at anybody they dont like. Same thing with "fake news."

Religious fundamentalism and traditionalism is considered an ideology of the right in our society.

I've worked with Amal's colleagues and I've met her a few times (I was a junior at the same chambers as her)

Amal left a pretty amazing career to be Mrs. Clooney. A run for the White House would not surprise me at all. I think GC must seriously be considering it.

And whats your society?

fair enough, what is the SPLC going to do about radical islam

did you smell her fart box

LMAO OH TRUMP IS UNHINGE EVERYONE WILL ABANDON HIM

literally what you cucks have been saying about him since he announced his run, and now he is president and you still mad lmao

>"not official"
>"not an actual club"
>has insignia consistent across Europe and America
>has sites and literature

They're more real and offficial than any "nazi" movements in the US.

Antifa just released a book that advocates violence.

>autistically committing spree murders now
You mean one person getting hit by a car after antifa types blocked the roads and characteristically acted violent and deranged as part of their "counterprotest"?

If 'Neo-nazi' types were actually committing actual spree murders, you'd probably be a whole lot less smug and shitposty about it.

If you're trying to defend a white supremacist that committed an act of terror and murdered somebody you might be a white supremacist.

>if everyone can use the name antifa why do sites with the name antifa exist
Jesus are you retarded.

she was always clearly a beautiful woman, but she went from a 'normal' lawyer to an a-list celeb overnight. back when I met her, she was just Amal the barrister, so there was no sense of being starstruck or meeting a famous person.

I've seen her fan mail a few times though, that's always good for a few giggles (when you consider that 12 year old girls are sending fan mail to an office that usually deals with death, rape, torture)

antifa logic

Read that as Anal Clooney.

yeah me too
her parents must have had plans for her

White nationalist protest at the next Clooney flick. Who's with me

Sam Hyde is in a neck brace. Was he at that thing in Charlottesville?

No, Islam is not only the greatest threat to the us but the world

Hillary is a leftists. We would be now be talking about where to put refugees vs how many are being banned and deported. Not to mention who knows who would be on the supreme Court.

You can blame America for that. Nice job training them.

Actually Hillary started it and the media has been proven to push liberal fake news.

you can blame britain for that. they created america

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

I feel like this quote sums up both sides very well:

>When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.

Not really. Islam was never a threat. Islam was always just a mild cold.

This time is deadly because your immunity got destroyed by AIDS - Feminism.

>Actually Hillary started it and the media has been proven to push liberal fake news
That's just not true.

When Muslim terrorists in Europe deliberately use vehicles to kill people they drive through public pedestrian areas to kill as many people as possible, and they easily end up killing dozens and injuring hundreds.
That """""neo-nazi""""" in their "act of terror" killed one(!) person by driving their car on a road, on a road that antifa retards were obnoxiously occupying for no reason other than "hey! look at us! fuck you lol!". Antifa also have a vivid history of encircling cars and trapping them, either to terrorise the driver, cause damage to the car, or to pull them out of the car and assault them.

If you don't want to get hit by a car, get the fuck out of the road.

That driver could, and arguably should, have targeted many more. Antifa are deranged retards who deliberately cause violence and destruction wherever they go, perhaps it would be some sort of justice for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

And I'm not a "white supremacist", because you're probably white and I think that you're more of a subhuman than most. Most antifa people are white. It's not about being white, it's about you lot being low-IQ useful idiot scum, the sort of retards who are easily manipulated by major broadcasting corporations to turn out in your tens of thousands against literal Free Speech rallies because someone vacuously said "lol nazi" and your eyes collectively glazed over, completely ignoring the fact that it was a small ensemble of ethnically diverse people led by a non-white person, who were visibly supporting things like BLM and protesting Monsanto. You're the sort who turn out in your thousands to protest FREE SPEECH in the USA of all places. You're fucked in the head, all of you.

The alt left and blm have killed dozens. They have burned and rioted so much I've lost count.

The right wingers have not done anything like that.

I consider the left more of a threat than Islam

I use my power and influence to throw 1 million dollars around and socially engineer people, but Trump voters are the real danger.

Words on the internet.

Oh boy

Aka the growing majority.

The $PLC is the most despicable political organization in America. They live off of convincing white liberals that racism is everywhere and that the only people who can fix it is the big, bad $PLC. Essentially they profit much like an old snake oil salesman; alerting you of maladies you didn't know you had and then presenting the magical cure in their next sales pitch.

They essentially call anyone who they disagree with a bigot in an attempt to not only silence them but to also poison their name to any neutral commentator in the nation. They are a vile, sick and disgusting group of race peddlers.

>That's just not true.
youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

antifa start shit in barcelona
antifa start shit at free speech rally in boston
antifa start shit in arizona

that's just in one week, i don't know why more people aren't sick of it.

>Right wingers
You mean normal people. Your alt left cucks are not normal and im glad you've embraced the anti fags you do more to harm your side than anyone ever could.

8 years

>far-left terrorism has gotten so bad around the world that various organizations are labeling Antifa a terrorist group
>several dead, millions of dollars in property damage, assaulting people constantly
>police at events constantly ordered to stand down and allow fighting to happen
>CNN runs a "Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence" fluff piece

>"""""alt-right""""" kills one fat woman
>"RIGHT WING TERROR EVERYWHERE! A THIRD OF THIS NATION ARE NAZIS AND MUST BE STAMPED OUT!"

>tfw average people in general fucking hate this absurdity of extremism
>tfw the comments section of every article endorsing or apologizing for vandalism, assault and terrorism is filled with thousands of comments calling the left's coverage horseshit
>mfw the alt-left will be the reason that Democrats won't win a presidency for the next seven years

Holy shit. There's literally video of hundreds of white people carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us." There's literal video of the car incident. How fucked in the head do you have to be to warp reality this badly?

She can't run for president

pinhead Fager at it again

>8 years
LOL

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DIND RUN ANYONE OVER
lol

non-violent, permit-issued protest=/=communist assault with deadly weapons, captain autismo

It wasn't an "act of terror". It was a rage filled action probably instigated when some alt left thug threw a brick at his car.

Either way I have no empathy for the pig that got killed.

>You mean normal people
There's nothing normal about you dipshits.

not sure if troll but reference obviously too George running for president with Amal First Lady/mother

It is true, it was one of her first excuses when she got btfo.

we're just people sempai. drop the brainwashing manual and you'll figure it out.

>a Muslim rams people with a car
>obviously terrorism
>a white supremacists does the literal exact same thing
>???
You are fantastic at mental gymnastics

And? How was that violent? They were peaceful.

supposedly his approval rating was 40% the moment he was elected fuck off with this bullshit

>stop disagreeing with these peaceful nazis you turn them radical
It always amazes me how retarded people can become over partisanship

>drop the brainwashing manual and you'll figure it out.
I don't even have cable.

We're the growing majority.