HBO has just announced their plans for an 8 season, big-budget, live action adaptation of Berserk...

HBO has just announced their plans for an 8 season, big-budget, live action adaptation of Berserk, to be written and directed by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (the internationally acclaimed minds behind the hit series Game of Thrones).
>cast it
>how good is it?

Gutts and Griffith better be Asian and not some whitewashed faggot

griffith

>written and directed by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss

Guts and Griffith are near-uncastable.

It would be almost impossible to make it both live action and good.

Catering to normies would ruin it.

how will she rape casca?

ezra miller would be a good griffith

with her feminine penis

>puck is voiced by bruce cambell
I... I dont know how I feel about this

Ezra Miller might have the right disposition for Griffith but everything about how he looks doesn't match.

You'd need someone who is:

>feminine, masculine, tactful, witty, and strong simultaneously
>a fan of rape

No, Griffith is castable. Just use unknown people, feminine men. There are good cosplayers out there.

If they have source material to work from, what would be the issue with D&D. With GOT they proved they could do wonders with source material to follow.

Honestly, if they just did 2-3 seasons of the golden arc and finished liked the anime did on a cliffhanger after the eclipse it would be amazing, simply for the amazing butthurt it would cause fan girls and normies.

Would be like the Red Wedding on steroids, especially since it's pretty standard fantasy fare up until that point.

Cast a pretty boy as Griffith, a brown female self insert as Casca, and watch the internet have a meltdown.

GOT was shit long before they ran out of book material

How would you live action something like the Eclipse?

5 seasons on the boat ?

if we could bulk him up a little past bane levels, tom hardy.

If we could have a time machine to about 10 years ago, lang.

These retards, all anime is white you ass fuck.

please no

I really hope youre trolling, who would want to see little asians jumping around on tv?

where's the source you fucking faggot

>live-action Berserk
Probably the only way to deliver a shittier adaptation than *CLANG* : the anime

source?

... you cant seriously be this retarded...

Idris Elba

the only retard is you OP

(Y)

Griffith is unc-

Please no.... just take the money and work on a new IP stop remaking everything

that twilight faggot can play young guts

>written and directed by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss
It's shit

Dream adaptation:
>Written by Steven S. DeKnight and Drew Goddard
>Bunch of unknowns in the main roles
>Minor roles could be famous actors to get people in
>Penpals is legit the opening theme

Guts is impossible to cast. He kinda looks japanese but there are no japs of that size. No actor that young can show so much anger and rage.

its set in a middle England like fantasy world

who is this semen demon.
shes perfect for casca

>Guts is impossible to cast.

they would turn it into brown vs white white evil thing. not worth it

No, it's fantasy France. Chuder is England.

Holy FUARK, yo this would be EPIC!!!

Yasss, Bersekers is my FAVORITE anime/manga desu fampai, i think it makes me especially unique for loving it like my other favorite series The Bizarre Adventures of JoJo because there's TONES of spicy memes!!

Yo what would be more dope, a Berseker TV show (made in Japan, none of this gross white wash shit desu) or a DEVIL MAY CRY MOVIE????? FUARK thatd be so CUHRAYZEEE!!

Puck is played by Peter Dinklage and now makes dick jokes

Nice sauce.
But Berserk doesn't fit with their agenda : Its about honor and chivalry, values that you don't want to promote (not like the normies would understand anyway).
Also the rape scene would be considered as sexist, as well as the MCs being fucking males.
Oh and lovecraft can't be done by Hollywood.

The most cringe, Sup Forums-tier answer in the thread goes to...You! congrats!

Yep here is the fag who didn't read manga
Chuder is more like some Germany
Ys is Britain

>HBO scared of showing rape
>"Berserk is Lovecraft"
exdee

>names like Schtauffen
>Britain

It will lack the gore and brutality that makes Berserk what it is. And I'm talking about the manga, the anime lacks it as well.

*tips fedora*

Fuark yes user. Shit is violent as HELL.

>Berserk is honor and chivalry
>Rape scene would be problematic (doesn't even mention the child rape, which would be truly a problem to do)
>lovecraft
8/10 made me reply

>cast it
okay

Sandor Clegane is the closest thing to Guts in Game of Thrones. Him grabbing Brienne's sword with his bare hands was very Guts-like behavior.

Show me a good lovecraft movie except mouth of madness.
>whats the sea god

Bruce is perfect because Guts is pretty much Ash from AoD just much more edgy and fucked up.
It's a shame he's too old and Hollywood CG hasn't advanced enough yet.

Bloodborne

Lol what. I was never arguing that, you embarassing fat retard. Go jerk off to your bold concept for an "underwater deep-sea research station rogue-like Lovecraftian horror RPG" that you think you're unique for.

>Its about honor and chivalry
what the fuck

Are you retarded or just want to be contrarian? Gore is Berserk's trademark

dave franco is a manlet, guts is like 6'4"

>doesn't know that Britain was cucked by vikings

Either one is fine for Guts

>names like schtauffen
>vikings

>204 cm
>approximately 115 kg
Imagine how good it would feel to be manhandled by his enormous body. Him just walking around the house looking for things to fuck you on.

I'm pretty sure miura even based berserk on evil dead

That was never a problem for hollywood

I can see manu as guts. just not the voice

Berserk sucks nowadays anyway, who gives a shit

why doesn't hbo just make it into a cartoon or a comic instead

Post the other pages please

here's one where Guts got WIDE

Well Miura is now most likely living as a neet of his comic royalties playing that Idol game and the publishers are outsourcing other artists to finish the story.

>Zodd and Wyald are standard fantasy

I think evil dead 1 and 2 dropped before berserk, but AoD is what seems to influence berserk the most which iirc came out after berserk already had a few years under its belt

it's truly a shame, he was among the greatest.

but even Japanese autism can't sustain that level of art for that long, it seems. I honestly don't get why he had to have that shitty Sea God arc that nobody cared or asked for.

Ok, casca actress is found.

We still need Guts and Grifiith.

>WIDE guts

>David Benioff and D.B. Weiss
WHY

GATSUUU

>This is what Mamifags fantasize about
Christ almight, you guys have really gotta get your heads on straight.

I don't think the voice would be a problem for Manu, with proper voice coaching and gusto he could easily conjure up the commanding voice for the character.
But like mentioned, Guts is a giant, Manu being 5'11 doesn't fit it exactly.
Momoa on the other hand is 6'3 so he could lengthwise fit the character. His husky voice would fit quite nicely too.

I'd watch a Berserk adaptation with character design by Ume

>Guts-Henry Cavill or Scott Eastwood
>Griffith-Zac Effron, Cara Delevigne or Jared Leto
>Casca-Zoe Kravitz or the new Latino girl from Transformers
>Zodd-Javier Bardem

why are you doing this

you're a teenage psuedo intellectual who postures his ill formed opinions all over the place

good cast in that matter i already hate her

He can't be Asian, he's supposed to be intimidating

Do you really think hollywood would go a series where the main character is born from a corpse, raped as a child, turned into a child soldier, and then all his companions are torn apart by demons and his love interest is raped into retardation by his former friend as he is forced to watch? Even if you tune down the gore these things are all key plot events.

why are bishy weebs so desperate for proven hacks to spare their pathetic medium some attention and dignity?

>Guts
Dwayne da Rock Johnson
>Griffith
Mark walberg
>Casca
Hallie Berrie

Golden Age - Eclipse > Hawk of the Millennium > Blackswordsman

stop shilling yourself shithead Stephen

beserk became 100x worse when guts became a babysister to a bunch of shounen kids

why the fuck couldnt it just be guts and puck, the straight mancand the coemdic relief going on dark adventures instead of the faggot shit we got with this soft ass art style goddamn has anything even come close to the golden arc?

>cast it
don't know, don't care.
>how good is it?
awful with benioff and weiss writing.

It's set in middle ages era Europe you fuck

eclipse and the golden age are like the same thing dude, the golden age is the entire story of griffiths fall and why guts hates him so much. The golden age doesnt suddendly end and become a tiny eclipse chapter when griffith becomes femto

>directed by D&D
Haven't Berserk fans suffered enough?

kys degenerate

Berserk is overhyped shit by weebs.
t. a guy who actually read berserk manga instead of going to internet and comment "omg berserk is the best thing ever" "berserk is sooo fucked up you there is so much gore and deep scenes omg im gay om gomgom". Golden age arc was 7/10. Untill like 200 chapter it was 5/10. Since then its 2/10