Gary Johnson is the best presidential candidate

Gary Johnson is the best presidential candidate.

>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

zoltanistvan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're wrong

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Isn't he the guy that paid for memes of him to be made?

zoltanistvan.com/

you're welcome

DUDE WEED LMAO

>Implying every major candidate isn't doing this

> libertarian
> pro carbon tax

this guy a fucking joke

pro amnesty, pro tpp.

kek

gary johnson climbed mt. everest and has competed in numerous triathlon. he's going to smack the fuck out of trump in the debates. also hillary too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y

if gary gets into the debates he'll become president.

DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMAO
DUDE GUN CONTROL LMAO
DUDE NAZI CAKES LMAO
DUDE I'M A HUGE FAGGOT AND MY NAME IS ONE LETTER AWAY FROM GAY LMAO

It's not inconsistent. If carbon cause environmental damage, it infringes on everybody else's rights.

The carbon tax is a free market solution to solving the climate change problem.

Not pro amnesty. Pro working visas.

And he isn't Pro-TPP, he thinks it's corporatism clothed under the guise of free trade.

He's not open borders. He wants the same border policy.

He's not for gun control. Another lie.

Tax is not a free market solution.

If the American Founding Fathers were alive they would be voting for Gary Johnson.

Both candidates are garbage and are a threat to world peace.

>The carbon tax is a free market solution to solving the climate change problem.

no it isn't, an ETS is the market solution to climate change.

using that photo is $30,000
pay up op

You are creating a market for pollution. So yes it literally is a free market solution only filthy ancaps would disagree.

"Friedman… would have viewed climate change as a negative externality associated with burning fossil fuels and would have believed that society was entitled to recover its losses from those who emit carbon to advance their economic interests… While there is a market for the products that are associated with greenhouse gas emissions — like electricity, fuel and steel — there is no market for the pollution inflicted by their manufacturers on the public."

ETS isn't really a free market solution either. It's still restrictions forced by the government.

>You are creating a market for pollution
I don't understand. What does this mean?

>climate change problem.
my favorite lie

Most climate scientists seem to think it's a problem that we are causing.

If the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would be starting a violent revolution.

CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

JOHNSON: Good guy.

CUOMO: One. Governor Weld?

WELD: Barack Obama? I think he’s been statesman-like the last couple of years. He had a disappointing first term, and I think he’s picked up his game the last couple of years. It’s gone better for him.

CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

Nice shitpost thou 'Straya

how come every time i hear about gary johnson, its his $15,000 trek to the top of some bullshit mountain? do you honestly think people are going to vote for this wanna be?

Explain in detail his policies, and MAYBE you will get my vote. Hell, i might even write a story about him for my hometown newspaper (i wont)

Open border
Pro TPP
Pro illegal immigration

he is a lolbergtardian

There is no 'free market' solution. The invisible hand won't solve the climate problem, It will just keep digging it's own grave until it reaches a point of no return.

>It's still restrictions forced by the government.

And that isn't a bad thing. Heck even 'free trade' agreements have restrictions. The free market is really just a meme, everything has restrictions. ETS is at least not a flat out tax, it's working within the system (hence the 'trading' in the T).

>that fucking haircut
The guy smokes too much pot, he's a moron.

You seem to have it confused with cap'n'trade

>Literal Marxist authoritarian

He's worse than Bernie.

the fact that we do not vote for what we want it's a sign that we do not trust democracy.

you can say " but he is not going to win i need to make my vote count" but the only way to stop fags buy his way out to presidency is to vote for whatever shit you want.
we, the people, tend to underestimate our position.

>Pro-TPP
>Pro-deregulation
Fuck off.

When do we start?

Supports BLM

America is fucking shit. I hope the entire country crumbles under the enormous weight of its faggotry

>And he isn't Pro-TPP
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U
Fuck right off.

>giving a shit

>flag
>says other countries are weighed down by faggotry