Obama’s Transgender Video: Cops Must Ignore Local Laws, Science

>26 Aug 2016
Barack Obama’s Department of Justice has issued a transgender training video directing police to automatically accept claims by people that they have switched their sex, and to ignore local laws regarding sexual privacy in public bathrooms.

The 12-minute video presents a dramatized situation where a woman calls the police after she sees a transgender man enter a public women’s restroom. The transgender man then tells the police officer “I was in the restroom but I’m a woman.”

The officer simply accepts the claim — and dismisses the woman’s correct complaint as “probably a misunderstanding.” The video also does not mention that cops are supposed to enforce local laws. The federal message is that cops should suppress their power of observation, forget what they learned about biology, and ignore local laws that exclude men from women’s public bathrooms.

The federal video fully endorses the transgender ideology, which insists that the government should force all Americans to accept and endorse each person’s claim about their sex, no matter what biology or logic or civic rules say. “Transgender people are just trying to be their true selves … we must make every effort to collaborate and learn from the transgender community,” claims the presenter, a D.C.-based policeman, Sgt. Brett Parson.
>source & more
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/26/transgender-obama-video-cop-actions/
youtube.com/watch?v=gfGPx4xJHvM&feature=youtu.be

kek?

>Would you prefer to be called ma'am or sir?
>Achtually my pronouns are zhe/zir/zim but i am owlkinfluidnonbirary and right now they are it/they/them.
>It, you have a broken taillight

Society is on the verge of collapse

>Barack Obama’s Department of Justice has issued a transgender training video directing police to automatically accept claims by people that they have switched their sex, and to ignore local laws regarding sexual privacy in public bathrooms.

this will come in handy for all those people who get drafted will have a female marker on their record and will outfitted with assault dresses

When does his term officially end? At the end of 2016?

Some time November.

>What was the gender of the man who robbed the bank?
>It was a female (male)

Scratch that.
We vote early November and Obama gets thrown out on January 20th

January 20, 2017

Lol, Barry is back at it again..
>fundamentally changing America
Not on my watch.

t. Cop

Jesus christ WTF.

>be detective investigating assault
>who hit you?
>my husband
>are you also a husband, mam?
>what? No. My husband.
>what gender, mam?
>a man
>*sigh* Male or female or "other"?
>A MAN. Male
>ok. Was he previously a male, female, or "other"?
>NO
>*sigh* No what? Was he previously a female that felt like a male since birth or a male?
>he was born a MALE
>*sigh* did he..., he or she consider himself a male at the time he or she hit you?
>HE WAS A MALE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MALE
>ok, so he was a male when he hit you, yes?
>YES
>good. Now, does he dress himself as a male? Hair and clothes?
>YES. I GAVE YOU A FUCKING PICTURE OF HIM. HIS LICENSE!
>*sigh* I know, but he could have felt differently now. Sometimes you just don't know. A male can wear female clothes and still be a male after all
>HE LOOKS THE SAME AS THE PICTURE. HE IS A MALE IN ALL WAYS
>ok, calm down mis..., sir or miss? I forgot to ask

This is the future you let happen

It's hilarious to think amerifats voted this useless retard as president twice, what a winning record of retarded presidents you have

Fuck I had so much left to do. I wanted to buy a boat and sail down the Mississippi.

This is almost perfect.

What if a husband feels like he's a woman when he beats the ever loving shit out of his wife?

And he informs the cop of this, while also explaining that his wife was acting bossy and dominant, like a man, and so since he felt like a woman he was just a female fending off a vicious attack by a male.

It would be very, very raciss for a cop to take a poor female to jail for righteous self defense.

>police officers start asking ugly people whether they're a man or a woman

this could be good

kek some good cop trolling

>be male
>pulled over
>get pat down
>tell him I'm a women
>women come and feel you up for free
>cum in pant

Devilish

I wonder if the cop would have to give you special treatment if you told them you identify as a woman.

think about all of the masculine she-gorillas in the hood. when the wrong one gets asked how they would like to be addressed its gonna spark a race war

how many transgender are there anyway

why do we have to change everything for some small percentage of crazy people

Am I the only one who is happy to see we live in time to see boipucci finally accepted by the fucking president of the United States?

>assault dresses

This is just beyond fucked up.

We are at a tipping point. Normal people have had enough of this shit being rammed down our throats.

>calling the police because a man enters a womans restroom
Amerifats are pathetic

This world is a fucking joke.

Will be disregarded by local PD.

>ok, calm down mis..., sir or miss? I forgot to ask
>Suddenly the detective's superior Lieutenant Boabadr-Hooke flies out of nowhere
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT TO ASK DETECTIVE?
>I'm sorry xir... Won't happen again
>DAMN RIGHT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN, YOU'RE FIRED
>the Lt drags the detective away, leaving the abused woman sobbing on the floor

No, there are plenty of other degenerate faggots who deserve the gas chamber.

>The Federal government is now trying to control local policing

Fuck this gay Earth. Does this man not understand the fucking principles of the United States Government?