This girl insulted me and my brother, she suborned teachers and tried to denounce me of things I didn't do

This girl insulted me and my brother, she suborned teachers and tried to denounce me of things I didn't do
I'm really pissed

Rape and murder her user. Show her what a man is.

I'm a girl lol

Spread rumors about her fucking farm animals, OP. That will teach the bitch not to fuck with you.

Maybe I shoud do that

Loser, getting mad at some dumb cunt.
Now listen noob,
Thats what they want and what they expect, they want to get a reaction out of you.
Wanna know what hurts a woman the most?
Ignoring her and going in her field of view for other woman. Shit makes them rage like nothing else.

Damn I just want revenge

Rape her.

Link social media

Her instagram is @gemita999
lmao

Rape is not the politically correct term anymore. "Culturally enrich her" is the correct term now

Kill her family

is Sup Forums Sup Forums now ?

not political sage

Find a guy She likes and flirt with him. That or just mug her and shave her hair off

This isn't Sup Forums
Why so many replies? Fucking gtfo

She doesn't like anybody now

i dont know why but i think this shit is all made up and is just another normie bored wanting some kind of "anonymous fedoring actibvist" show up and do things

or maybe she is the one who is bulling that girl and wants those fedorings doing shit thinking they will fuck her in the future, get loss bitch not falling into this crap

Take her leg

>@gemita999

Born in 1999 like me, she is a tryhard.

Instagram.com/gemita999/

you're a fucking faggot
kill your self poof
what the political point?
there's none

infect her family with SARS

Go away and fuck yourself with her false leg you dumb slag. Don't post this child shit here.

I can see that Muslim immigration is having a nice effect on your mental outlook UK.

Everyone report this post as underage

I thought it was still struggle snuggles.

>bullied by a cripple
What a cuck