WASH DAY TOMORROW

NOTHING CLEAN

RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKtR9OsyQc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing clean right

also totally unrealistic scene

if fucking 1991 full blown bodybuilder Arnold comes naked at you at night you don't try to fuck with it

NICE NIGHT FOR A WALK EH

oh shit i never realized moot was in this movie

Nice night for a walk

Your clothes

Give them to me

I know that's Paxton but is the other guy the Alien Bounty Hunter / Shao Khan / that guy that's in every 90's show?

You mean gay helicopter pilot from Miracle Mile?

Plasma rifle within the 40 watt range

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKtR9OsyQc0

Reminder that it was all a dream

pretty cool desu

Arnold was a pretty big guy.

fo u

lmao

The punks in Genysis look like they're from an SNL parody of Terminator

it hurts

I hope james cameron can fix it with the REAL terminator 3 coming 2029.

I didn't know stop motion was used for those terminators in the background in the T2 war pic. Might have been the last good use of stop motion in a live action movie.

cant wait for dday

CGArnold is really impressive until he speaks, then the illusion is shattered somewhat.

>I hope james cameron can fix it with the REAL terminator 3 coming 2029.

Same. He needs to hurry up and be done with those fucking Avatar things and get back to making what the audiences of the world want.

Just to add to that, after running the video back a few times I think the issue is in the rigging of his jawbone on the CG face. It's set too far back vs the real Arnold.

>keeping a cigar in your mouth when you're not puffing
>holding it in the side of your mouth even

That's how you ruin a cigar

At what point in the movie could he play the trumpet with that girls picture?

Is that young Shao Khan as one of the punks?

No it's Night Slasher from Cobra

Nah. It's Eddie Fiori from "Kindred: The Embraced".

MASQUERADE VIOLATION

I WANT YOUR EYES PIG

it's 1984 you fuck, this isn't T2

i wouldve Kindred: embraced the cutie in black

>genisys removes all subliminal messages Jim Cam had carefully inserted in his 1984 film

he did play shao kahn, it's brian thompson

Oh for fuck sake, you moron. We know that. We were just showing he has a larger body of work than Shao Khan in the shitty MK sequel.

No amount of muscles will save you from being stabbed in the liver.
It wasn't as stupid as "Logan" opening scene, where bunch of thugs tried just beating up a man with blades growing out of his hands after failing to kill him with a shotgun.

I always wanted to cum inside arnold's hot austrian asshole.

>when fags on Sup Forums say T2 is better

>It wasn't as stupid as "Logan" opening scene, where bunch of thugs tried just beating up a man with blades growing out of his hands after failing to kill him with a shotgun.
because flak jackets don't exist and it wasn't an age where mutants were either scarce or not even a threat.

Fucking basic storytelling and establishing scenes are lost on faggots like you.

t. coprophile

R.I.P Bill Paxton

Well, it is.

Rip my respect of Arnold.

He stabbed me in the heart with his pro alt Nazi left groupthink.

At least until the 90s he was still based.

After last action hero he literally jumped the shark I guess the meaning of that movie was lost on him

did mad max punks really roam 1980s LA like every single movie has led me to believe?

It really isn't.

It's still my favorite movie of all time but it ties with t1

T2 just isn't the same it sacrifices tone and atmosphere for stupid jokes and wastes Arnold for most of the movie and cucks the t600 at the end.

That said if Cameron's Terminator 3 ends up being not shit which is doubtful considering he hasn't done a hard r movie in almost 3 decades I'll be all over it

T2 > T1

>better effects
>better story
>better visuals
>more memorable quotes

47 posts and no swingin dick webm?

Yes
No
No
Yes

I found the acting to also be alot better in t2 but both movies have their own unique flaws.

Mainly the t500 acting like a giant goofball from a buddy comedy 99% through the entire movie

Idk it's still a tie for me I usually watch t2 first then t1 and continue watching them in that order

you don't even know the models of the terminators? why should anyone listen to your pleb opinion?
fucking dumb fuck, get off my board.

Oh yeah I remember some user did some shops and cleared the image up alot made it brighter.

Ahnorld is fucken blessed and he pisses it all away for leftist garbage what a moron

T. Trigged anon400

Back to cuckerdynet for u

Jeez relax poopoopolice I've had no sleep

>waaa arnold doesn't love my pozdaddy waaaaaa

I think Trump's a stupid entitled daddies little richboy who based his entire empire off a small loan of a million dollars.

Sadly in this day and age he is more of a man of the people than that stupid old fucking Jew and kiddy fiddler Clinton.

T. Aussie laughing his ass off from the comfy of a remote cabin on a hill

Enjoy the bloodletting seppo the antifa are gonna git u lol

he was born to play Apocalypse, instead they get some star wars faget

this is how fucked up todays films are you cant see shit because they have no fucking colour

Moot on the right.

filename related

Thought it was moot in the thumbnail