Retarded gook utensils

retarded gook utensils

>"I have the coordination of a two year old," The Post

If the rest of your kith and kin can manage it, you can too.

Even the chinks are shifting away from chopsticks. Turns out there are unnecessarily slow and stupid once you invent forks and spoons.

>Retarded Canadian Flag

>unnecessarily slow
We don't all need to shovel food into our faces as fast as possible, American. Meals should be a gentle stroll, not a sprint.

>Retarded chink utensils

Chopsticks are objectively inferior to forks and spoons. How did they even come up with that shit?

>inferior
Depends on what you mean. They're not great for using with a knife, but that could also be an advantage.

not when you have rails to work on

Verficktes Laub

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

In what way could chopsticks every be considered superior or even equal to a fork?

Chopsticks are pretty shit-tier, but they reduce the chance of mental illnesses on the elderly.

Slower, and more precise.

how is slower superior?

How is slower a benefit? How does precision matter at all when eating?

Gives you more time to savour and appreciate the food, as well as more time for the body to digest it, and thus get full at the correct rate. It essentially fights overeating.

That's such an hilariously American response.

you can eat slow with a fork

How do idiots have a problem with this? Just hold one like a pen, shove the other under that between your middle and ring finger.
All you do is raise and lower your pointer and middle finger together. Then just control it all with your wrist.

And you can ride slowly on a superbike. Odds are you won't.

>this nip immigrant desperately trying to justify his countries shitty utensils

100% Celt, and I don't use chopsticks unless at sushi restaurant. Just pointing out the benefits, Ameriburger.

kek

This is like trying to justify an abacus when calculators exist.

Only if math affected your health.

Lol i dont know abput the rest of you but i can eat just as fast with chopsticks as i can with a fork and knife

Dishonouring your ancestors by using literal sticks instead of civilised metal tools.

Generations lived and died to perfect the knowledge of metalworking that lead to modern cutlery. Take your primitivist wooden not-tools back to your shitty civilisations that took so long to enter the modern age they still consider literal sticks part of their culture.

I have news for you.
The Japanese eat sushi with their fingers.

You're seriously trying to blame forks for overeating. You're reaching pretty far.

Oh, I'm aware. But i'm not a savage. I only eat with my hands at medieval style banquets (which is quite often).

No, I'm blaming overeating for needing "faster, more efficient assault utensils."
Without sounding like a Democrat, nobody needs to inhale their food.

It's common in US History classes to be taught that most of the railroads specifically the transcontinental railroad were built by mostly chinese immigrants.

it's a good thing .00001 percent of people on the west use chopsticks then. what a pointless thing to argue about.

>retards too dumb to use a spoon, bowl or chopsticks
I think they're fun. Try eating your BBQ chicken tendies with chopsticks.

Then don't eat fast. You don't blame the car when you can't help speeding.

Chopsticks are useful for when plates of food are passed around and you take a piece of meat or fish from it. If you skewer it with your fork you then need to use your other hand with an additional utensil to remove the food from the fork and place it on your plate, which would make it impossible for you to hold the plate being passed around at the same time. I suppose you could always scrape your fork on your plate like it's dog shit on your shoe but surely you aren't a filthy savage right?

IIRC the Chinese had knives and forklike utensils, or at least something of equivalent utility, until one of their emperors outlawed them in favor of chopsticks because he saw forks/knives/etc. as weapons and he didn't want them in his court, either for fear of being assassinated or because he found it vulgar. Or some shit like that.

Well, I don't see counties still using chopsticks being invaded by third world apes who can't not put their dicks inside little boys.

>Oh, I'm aware. But i'm not a savage.

So you think the Japanese are savages?

Ah, of course. That was quite a clever joke, i'm sad i missed it.

I don't. I'm just amused by the aversions of others.

Of course. They aren't English. But an idea can still be good, regardless of source.

Chopsticks are fine, they aren't much slowly than forks if you know what you're doing. I like the added effort needed to get the food from the plate to my mouth.

Eating with chopsticks it's just a funny thing you do in Chinese restaurant before asking a fork.. so you can make fun of Asians for being so retarded to eat with sticks

>what a pointless thing to argue about.

This guy's got it. Chopsticks are great for communal serving.

And don't gimme that horseshit about eating from someone else's plate; there is nothing that bonds a family better than sharing a meal together.

Makes sense... if you think foot binding makes sense.

>not eating asian food with chopsticks
>not eating european food with knives and forks
eat the food as it's meant to be eaten. any other opinion is pleb as FUCK

Fucking savages.

Metal chopsticks, your argument has been invalidated user.

>eat the food as it's meant to be eaten.
With your hands, pleb?

For slippery noodle dishes, disposable chopsticks are the superior utensil since the rough surface grips the noodles better.

>Metal chopsticks

Korean, and the hardest kind to use

Metal chopsticks = cultural appropriation.

metal chopsticks = fucking authentic you dirty strayacunt