Ahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahaha

I mean...

I guess

>dragons can go 500mph

These are decent points except for
>Night King attacking Viserion instead of Drogon
Yeah no. Drogon was right fucking in front of him and could have roasted him any second
Also
>dragons flying 500kmph
>Crows flying 500+km per day
The absolute state of GoTfags

>A raven can travel at 55 MPH

you people have brain trouble, you know that right?

And your point is... This is Sup Forums, you know.

It was a Valryian Raven

It's funny because they could have fixed all of this by just having Bran watching Jon's company and send a Raven as soon as he knows something is wrong.

Or Benjen could have been tracking the undead army this whole time and send a warning when he realizes they are caught in a trap.

There must be a good reason they decided to go the most implausible route here

In this climate? Valaryian Ravens are tropical while Westeros is in the temperate zone.

feminism btw

>There must be a good reason they decided to go the most implausible route here
There doesn't have to be. The reason is the writers are bad and randomly forget about characters.

How fast is the fastest dragon you've ever seen? Don't bother answering. Yeah that's what I thought.

this comment has 1.3k likes ahahahahaha

I wish TWD had this much blind loyalty

The writers are shit.

It could have gone a hundred different (and better ways).

>Benjen showing up earlier with his horse
>Bran greenseeing the whole thing
>Dany shows up uninvited because she needs to see for herself / tsundere about Jon, no raven involved

Same with Viseryon getting hit instead of Drogon
You could have had...
>Viseryon about to attack the NK so it gets speared to prevent that
>Viseryon intercepting the spear going torwards Drogon
>Dany ordering Viseryon to distract the Night King
>Viseryon descending to rescue them while Dany flies above on Drogon
It could have gone a hundred ways. They went with the worst possible, with no explanation.

It is fucking embarrassing. What should have been one of the most epic moments of the series ruined by preschool tier writing.

>Because Viserion was flying in his direction to attack him

Wow, that explains why the Nightking took out so long to grab his ice-spear from the other ice guy.

Nice argument, bud. You did a great job refuting all the points there.

Honestly this, Dany could have just shown up and it would have been more plausible than Renly running all the way back to east watch and sending a raven. And in the books Renly is confirmed dead, so you know this was just some lazy ass character shoehorning by TV writers.

the issue with this is that it's a visual medium
show, don't tell
even if all that were true, it's not very good tv

and they didn't tell either

Op thought about it more than dabids did

>Renly

Everyone forgets about the fact that winter is coming and with winter comes the long night. When it gets closer to the longest night then all other nights are longer so while this was one night it may not have been as short as one day.

Pull The other one.

>have absolutely no frame of reference or basis for speed other than "It's fantasy lol stop thinking about it"
>expecting people to stay on a frozen heap of ice for three days with no food, water, and heat

>im a feminist

indeed. this.
seriously, no one in the writer's room thought of these problems or solutions?

how did the ice lake even broke that easily? During the ordinarily winter you can even drive a car over a frozen river in my country.

How am I supposed to react when someone calls me a pseudo-intellectual?

All that plot armor is very heavy my man.