Is her career over now that everyone has seen that she got pussy lip surgery?

Is her career over now that everyone has seen that she got pussy lip surgery?

stfu and post pics

there is nothing wrong with roasties getting their ugly pissflaps fixed. we should encourage this more actually.

How is that a negative

>lost a singing competition to a grandpa

it was over for her before it even begun

>gives the illusion that her pussy isn't used up

nice try david goldbergstein

>this woman got her roastie cunt lips chopped up by a jew in a surgical mask
>wtf I'm never going to watch her movies/tv shows/whatever this literally who starts in again now?!

literally who thinks like this

>pussy lip surgery
Do you mean a labiaplasty? If so good it should be mandatory for all roasties.

i lick it to make it better

>being a literal dicklet

large pussy lips don't bother me that much. I'd rather deal with the ugliness than not have the uniqueness of it.

You, apparently

>women seriously cut up their labia minora because absolutely retarded faggots think it's a meter of being "used up"

Roasties amirite

They do it because it means more sex pleasure you fucking idiot.

Oh, didn't know that. Could you hand source?

>women paint themselves daily for dicklets like me every day

thank you stacy

>m-make up is a lie!
t. virgin

I need more data points. Please elaborate at the illustrious career she had before her pics leaked.

but its more pleasent to look at and just overfall better.

>all these low test beta pedos that want 8 year old girl looking pussies.

faggots.

>the thought of hope solo's pussy arouses me

you sick, sick bastard

no man wants huge pissflaps on his woman, its so fucking disgusting to look at.

innie pussys are perfect, they're sexy, awesome to look at, they're not flapping in the way, it just looks better.
I even rejected girls because I didn't like how their pussy looked, thank god for smartphones and selfies, makes it way easier to identify roasties and reject them.

Its not a lie just makes women more unappealing to me. Caked up whores begone.

Imagine the grip.

Get a load of this virgin.

All women are used goods get that in your head and your romantic life will be much better. Just except society is degenerate and live your life. Just don't be a degenerate yourself.

tell me how this is ugly/used up/roastie/etc and not just genetics

so braindead

not that user but my theory is that its initially caused by genetics/puberty but then exacerbated by cock carousal

>can pick whatever cunt I want because I'm a tall white dude with money and a big dick
>reject blown out roasties because I can do better and don't have to settle for trash
>roasties get triggered and call me a virgin when I reject their blown out pissflaps

mad?

I don't even care if its "genetics", it ruins the look of the pussy completely, now with her pissflaps fixed she would look way better.
woman like this should get the pussy surgery done ASAP.

who cares? it's ugly

burn it

Do you want a source on women enjoying getting fucked in tight pussies more than loose shit?

>I don't even care if its "genetics"
that's entirely your preference, are you a pedo? cause im pretty sure prebuscent girls all have perfect innies

>if you don't enjoy blown out pussies you're a pedo

yea okay

Your theory is retarded.

>"blown out"
mmm dumb virgem

You do know that labia minora has little to do with tightness, right? It would matter more in masturbation, yes.

nah it makes sense if you accept that skin can stretch out

With age and deliveries, not fucking cock. You'd have to have a GIANT cock to have an effect on a vagina, specially inner fucking lips.

the point is innies > outties

you should have specified giant means = girth of a baby's head, the delusion itt is gonna give these retards ideas

She's in a hit TV show watched and adored her by millions every week

I usually date girls ranging from age 16 - 20, everything above 20 is too old for me and they're more likely having a lose vagina.

perfect innies are one of the most important things in a woman for me (and perfect shaped tits of course), thats what I look for.
everything else gets rejected by me, I ain't wasting time on huge pissflaps.

well if the lips have friction it would be a tugging stretch not enlarging stretch

Her boobs looked so fake and far apart. Reality is disappointing

>implying 99% of women don't need breast lifts, labiaplasty and a skin graft for their stomach after having kids.

how do you even "date" a 16 yo lmao, do you buy them bubble gum instead of drinks?

t. aging roastie with parachute vag

>it's a women think they mature past the age of 16 episode

well no shit everyone knows that

more like 14

t. aging granny

Essentially. If youre bragging about dating 16 year olds then youre either 16 yourself or youre lying

pics?

ROASTIES GETTING SLICEDY

Well, some people are into fisting, what do I know.

That shit was disgusting

Oh my sweet summer child

when I see an attractive girl I just chat her up, from then on I figure out how old she is and all that shit during smalltalk, make her fall for me and then get her Nudes ASAP, when I can confirm a non roastie and nice tits I proceed with getting laid.

I don't go out specifically searching for 16yo, I just look out for attractive girls and just chat them up.

>You do know that labia minora has little to do with tightness, right?

No, and neither do the women suckered into getting labiaplasty, which is just low-grade female genital mutilation. People know fuck all about the vagina, even those who have them. Which is why men get intimidated by them and rant about "roasties". If they want tighter vagoos, they've just got to do Kegels.

I'm virgin and I have huge labia fetish, where is your god now

>m-muh kegels

men can notice the fake tightness ladies. why not close ur legs instead of trying to fight mother nature.

I got no problem with that bro if thats your thing.
more innies for me.

no you fool.

when used up roast beef whores lie and get surgery to make their vaginas look less clapped, they're either deceiving you by making their vaginas look fresh and less used, or they're deceiving you by tricking you into having kids with them and secretly passing on their roast beef pissflap vagina genes to your daughters.

Do you want your mum to have disgusting, hanging roast beef?

lol this post was probably written by a guy whose girlfriend has a DISGUSTING looking vagina and he has to aggressively tell himself that he actually likes the look of those hideous flaps because it's too painful for him to admit the truth.

lol, how pathetic

if it's caused by the used goods slut taking miles of high girth dicks and her pussy getting worn out, then that's clearly revolting and inferior to having a fresh vagina.

If it's caused by genes then that's still gross. Why would you want to breed with a woman who'll pass on her ugly, disgusting looking vagina genes to your daughter?

either way roast beef, ugly vagina sluts need to be eradicated from the genepool.

Oh shit I thought that was VJuice and was searching for a new leak of hers

Had already seen McPhees and thought there was something up with her weird labia

fucking gross

her pussy is rather dark, not like a white girls, more asian nd her boobs look fake

I think those were stitches

I'd like to see her before and after

>everyone

user...

some pussy can't be fixed tho.
and only ones like these here should get the surgery done.

no amount of doctor knowledge will safe shit like this

I know this is already hinging on cp, just a curious thought, is it possible for little girls to have roast beef? Don't ban me please, I'm just having a random shower thought.