Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

he probably donanted to the clinton foundation or something, though no one on here will admit that

Sup Forums needs to stop idolizing Trump and realize he's just the best we have right now

HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY, MANNNNNNNNN
HAAAAAAAAVVVVVE FUUUUUUUN!!
NICE DUBS!

Hey...
...why won't Hillary... ...release her nudes?

because it will show that he paid a lower then average percentage. because he is wise and knows that if you pay the Goy you save the Coin!@ oldest rule in the book.

That is why he is in an audit. Takes no brains to figure this one out.

But who cares, other than Shills that is...

ah screw it, you convinced me, I'm a #Cruzmissle now??

The tax returns, I tell you. If you got americans leaving Trump because of the tax returns, they are probably flip floppering daily on who to pick, and will end up third party, or more likely, not voting.

Because...
Fuck...
I'm a #Shill4HillClit now

nice dubs

Slide thread. Sage

nice Flag.

>I tell you

sad.

> not voting

the only ones that will give up hope and not vote will be democrates in the end. Trump has strong support of 70% of his party, they will get to 90% by the end because of the Supreme Court aspect. Polls seem to show and the vibe around the land is Trump up 10 to 20% in the area of Independents, which are the majority in this Kuntry. ...

Low voter turn out only helps trump. That is one of the clearest pictures in this election. If Shillary does not get out the vote, she is cooked. All polls are using LV , likely voters, counting what happened the last two election cycles and projected... This election cycle will be nothing like the last two, no excitement for the Shill.

rude!

There's nothing illegal or the IRS would have had him by the balls. No one has yet to give a good reason for releasing them.

so then...

he should release them.

No, he said nothing Illegal.

And that you gave no good reason to release.

Face it. is better to have One thing they can say... 'you didn't relase'

Then there be literally thousands and thousands of Things to be talking about that you would see in his taxes on 500 business'

You haven't provided an adequate reason to see them. Or Hillary's or any Presidential candidate. (ps: there is none)

Because he's been a private citizen. Why does a private citizen need to release his taxes?

great point.

it's even more though. he owns 500 Private companies on top of being a Private citizen of our great land.

As a guy that owns one business and does his own taxes each year....the last thing that would tell you about me or how much I give to charity and family & friends is going to be my taxes.

Make $120k a year but taxes would not show anything close to that story either.

When you do your taxes and own a business, taxes is like a video game... Your only goal is to win, not pay your fair share.

We pay our fair share by winning in this game of taxes and giving what we would have paid to our loved ones or to grow our biz, thatt simple

trump pays lower taxes because of the business' make me think... shit I'm a #Shill4HillClit now too!

Hey guys, I want to have a real political discussion, come on!

In a lot of political cartoons she is often drawn with one huge booty.

because he hasn't payed his taxes / is actually broke and not worth 5 gajillion dollars. it's pretty simple even a child could see this

As a voter, not something that matters to me.

Waiting for the next wikileaks drop so i can make memes and see some real news.