If Russians are subhuman, so why is their language is the most difficult language (to learn) in the world?

If Russians are subhuman, so why is their language is the most difficult language (to learn) in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9UKgtuCdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(theyre not)

If dogs are so stupid, why is their language so hard to learn ?

Nah, Russian is easier to learn than German is.

Learned a bit when I was a kid, and my native language is not even Slavic (it's Romance).

German is so much harder, because every small grammar unit has its own declinations, depending on case, number, gender, etc.

Not to mention what a clusterfuck is German vocabulary, where word composition can string together huge words which are difficult to pronounce.

Compared to that, Russian is easier.

Much easier than German, but if you know a couple romance languages it can get confusing due to the large number of loan words Russian uses. I found myself accidentally inserting French and Spanish nouns.

Cause it looks and sounds like gibberish

They sit like Gollum
They speak like Gollum

>Compared to that, Russian is easier.
Compared to most, Russian is easier. For most westerners, it's just a matter of getting used to Cyrillic. After that, it's simple vocabulary memorisation.

If the sky is blue, why does 2+2=4?

Slav here.
First of all, the difficulty of languages is relative. A chink chonk will find it hard to learn English.
Someone that has an indoeuropean language as their native language will have a much easier time learning English, since it's an indoeuropean language.

Even thought the difficulty of languages is subjective, there is some objective difficulty spectrum. Some of hardest languages are generally considered Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Icelandic.

Though Russian isn't the easiest of languages to learn.
Second of all, I don't know if you're a troll or a genuine idiot, but difficulty of learning a nation's language by foreigners does not mean the nation is more intelligent than others.

Hell, as long as you're just looking for conversational Russian, Duolingo allows you to learn using Romanized vocabulary.

Confirmed for having not even touched Russian.

Icelandic is the most difficult language or so I hear

What the fuck

Writing im Russian is hard as fuck. We literally have rules like "if a word has a male gender (yes, us slavs characterize words by gender as well) you should always write this letter in its suffix, exept for these 20 random male words"
We study that shit for 10 years in school and it's still confusing as fuck

>hard to learn
It is literally 100% phonetic. Simple language for simple people.

>language is the most difficult language (to learn) in the world?
>in the world?
Obvious troll, I'll still fall for the bait. What makes it hardest in the world?

The d with a cross and the | with a belly are just the "th" sounds.

The accents are there to tell you that the vowel has been modified. (a = a as in arse, not ass, but á = ao for example).

If you also remember that ll is pronounced dl, you're pretty much set.

>hardest language
>not italian

I don't know maybe 6 case, 3 gergers and 3 faces in nouns.

>If Russians are subhuman
They're not, specially women

My dear gypsy senpai, 70% of your subhuman language is slavic, now unless your Moldovian then you would figure out how russian language gets complicated when you try to read it since it's in godamn cyrillic. Pula mea.

oh look another ">slavs, >white"-thread.

Gage'd

>Italian
Italian is easy if you know any of the main romance languages

Italian is easy as fuck lmao

дa чe тaм cлoжнoгo? бepи и yчи cyкa

you said it

>Russia most difficult language in the WORLD
>What is mandarin Chinese?

>Hardest Language to learn
>Western Language

pick one

Any Oleysa fags on Sup Forums tonight?

Fuck me
This was for Not for myself

>most difficult language (to learn) in the world

That would be Dutch.

Cyкa. Look easier than most of if not all Asian languages desu senpai

Most Russians don't even know how to speak their language properly.

Polish is more difficult to be honest

Man-made things are creations of choice and design. Language is a product of human design. A poor language, such as one that is overly complicated to learn, is essentially bad design. It shows inferior intellect to have a crafted language that is overly complicated.

Finnish and Hungarian are probably the most difficult grammar wise.

Pronunciation wise, I'd say the hardest are probably some South-East Asian languages like Vietnamese, Cambodian and Cantonese(though it's a Chinese dialect) or maybe some African languages(Like the Khoisan click language).

What's the easiest then? I've heard Afrikaans/Dutch is one of the easiest ones for Westerners to learn.

Cyкa блять вoдкa Пyтин

Languages aren't designed, they evolve.

Design doesn't evolve? Is your computer the size of a house with punch cards?

Dan Ban Lam Phuc Lau

DUNG LAI DUNG LAI

Vietnamese gooktalk is easy as fuck all the words are like 1 syllable each. I don't even know the language and I bet I just made a complete treatise on human evolution just now

>70% of your subhuman language is slavic
not really, I tried to read some romanian comments and texts and I couldn't understand shit.

After learning moonrunes and some words I can more or less get what russians/ukrainians are trying to say

This.

Russian is a cakewalk compared to Finnish.

You can get by with a very small vocabulary in Russian, snd conjugation is not that complicated.

There is advanced, technical and sophisticated Russian vocabulary, but it is nowhere near that of English.

Which brings up another thing, as far as languages which have the most difficult concepts described in a word. Mandarin and Greek are probably the two most difficult in these senses.

Both have terms that have very ancient and complicated associations/roots that are almost impossible to fully comprehend without being a scholar of etymology.

If you're a native English speaker Dutch is definitely and without any doubt the easiest language to pick up.

Afrikaans isn't a language but a dialect (fight me linguists!)

>not using ё when you type
Step up your game ausie

>Implying gooks are evolved to the level of humans.

Dutch is relatively easy to get the hang of due to it's similarity to english, but enough dutchbros speak english that it's not really necessary to learn under any circumstance.

Because if they were smarter they would learn it quicker.

even white people can speak it, how hard can it be

It's around 15%, not 70%

>Both have terms that have very ancient and complicated associations/roots that are almost impossible to fully comprehend without being a scholar of etymology.

This is true. I studied Greek for a while, and it has some seriously complicated etymological associations in many ancient words.

Take for example the word energy, from the greek energeia, which is a word that is taken from en- which is a term for "being inside", or "doing inside", and the ergeia, which is a feminine noun formation of ergon, which means "work" or "task", so energeia actually means "being-with-work" or "being-in-work".

It's actually quite interesting.

Sure thing Tyrone.

Dumbest response of the day goes to this man right here.

Because if you think Russians are subhuman chances are you yourself might be.

Says the man that has no fucking clue what he's talking about

lmao you live next to us, but claim russian is harder :^) kys already Hans

The basics of Dutch are easy enough.
But mastering it is pretty much impossible if you're not born Dutch.
Because for a number of things we don't have any rules, you just have to memorize.

For example: we have two words for 'the': 'de' and 'het'.
'the boy' is 'de jongen'
'the girl' is 'het meisje'.

Mixing them up by saying 'de meisje' or 'het jongen' sounds completely retarded.
You have to remember the correct choice for every individual noun.

When writing it becomes even worse, for example our letter 'y' has two versions: 'ij' and 'ei'.
Again, no rules: just memorize.

It is though

Japanese, Arabic and Chinese are the hardest according to the National Language Institute.

Their language sounds like cats on fire. Something with the phonetic tone. It just sounds rude desu.

Ukrainian is even worse.

For a native german speaker, yes. In general, as OP stated? Not even close

t. ahmed

>dogs have a language
Kek. Yeah I guess compared to what Greece has become even canine communication must be difficult to grasp.
Never go full retard Greece.

You clearly never tried to learn Hungarian then.

>Russian is easier to learn than German is
I had German classes in school and it wasn't difficult, pretty much on the same level as English. I learned English just by watching movies and reading, haven't touched any grammar book though. Russian is very difficult language compared to German.

i study russian and i devote myself to persevering through the difficult conjugations and declensions

one look at japanese made me nope the fuck out of ever even considering to learn the language

turkish, arabic, hungarian, chinese, and korean are all likely way harder to learn than russian

Japanese doesn't have that difficult grammar though, it's just that in order to learn vocabulary you have to learn a lot of Chinese characters plus the 2 alphabets that the language has, which is tedious work.

How is Russian more difficult than Finnish or Chinese?

Because if you weren't retarded, you wouldn't make your language hard to learn.

german is funny english, dutch is funny german, afrikaans is funny dutch, pennsylvania dutch is funny afrikaans, and so on

once you get inflected languages (der die das) and the compound words (AltJudenFleischMarkt) you just bro'd the whole language family for life

Try learning Dutch then, see how easy Russian is compared to that.

This

I've heard Dutch being spoken and trying to pronounce the words yourself is a nightmare

It's actually 20%.

hootie pootie schwerey fraagey

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9UKgtuCdg

>why is their language is the most difficult language (to learn) in the world?

Don't be ridiculous. Even little kids can learn Russian.

there are african languages that include whistling and shit. A complex Language means nothing.

all words in normal languages have genders
eh it's just because it's analytic
most european language have 6 cases, and a lot have 3 genders
not synthetic enough AND not enough morphemes
lol

Danish is likely the most difficult language in some respects. It is the language that children take longest to learn because it's mostly guttural sounds that are similar to eachother. It's like every sentence is one long vowel. Even though you can easily read danish

>Polish is more difficult to be honest
This.
Also remember, than in Poland everything has a gender, 7 grammar cases (different for single and plural form), and we have also a lot of shitty grammar rules, for example you can type "rzułf" and it will sound exactly the same like "żółw". But you can also type "rzółf", "żułw", and so on - and only 1 form is correct.

Isn't that so for every language where words have genders? Like German and danish and many others?

Idk which language is the hardest, but English is probably the easiest, definately much easier than danish that's for sure.

Romanian actually is more near of italian and spanish that many whould think of.

Fucking gypsies they learn spanish so quickly...

pay debnts olivenigger

What's the most useful language for an American to learn after Spanish?

Bulgarian

>trust me on this

Useful for what? If I was american or english I would probably never have learned a second language, that shit is a lot of work. Everyone should just speak english desu, its a logical/easy/simple language with a huge amount of words, it's objectively the best language. Besides perhaps japanese which is very kawaii.

Most difficult depends on your native language. For a Nip, French is going to be insanely difficult, but for a filthy Italian, it's going to be a complete cakewalk

Let's just assume we're speaking from a native English view though

Russia isn't even CLOSE to being the most difficult. Caucasian languages are more difficult for starters

The true hardest language is going to be some jungle bunny/snow nigger language that has no resources and the only way to learn is to live in that tribe.

Anyone unironically mentioning a language 1+ million speakers is a fucking idio and the ones mentioning Chink and Nip have never studied it beyond a super basic level. The grammar is juvenile.

>Achmeds just wants to infiltrate Russia.

What?
Russian isn't hard, finno ugric languages like Estonian or finnish are one of the most difficult languages to learn, proving once and for all, that Estonians are not slavs !!

English.