So, why those fucks decided to create Arthas exactly?

So, why those fucks decided to create Arthas exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Golden_Empire_of_Yi_Ti
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Deep_Ones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The invasion of the first men. Unfortunately their creation turned on everyone and everything.

I think one said something about "protecting themselves" from the first men? I supposed they created them to be like bodyguards but it got out of control.

>decide to create 'bodyguards' by kidnapping people and stabbing them
>it backfires
Whoa it was such a perfect plan too!

Humans were encroaching on their land, cutting down their forests. So they turned a man into a white walker in an attempt to create a weapon/army.

Turns out they fucked up, and the white walkers killed everything.

who the fuck are the first men?

>To fight monsters we created monsters of our own

They had to destroy all sentient organic life because they would have created synthetics that would have ended up destroying all sentient organic life once the became self aware.

are first men proto humans?
where the fuck did they come from?
and werent those paintings at the dragon mine or whatever showing that the tree niggers and the first men fought the lich king together?
is arthas a threat just to westeros or is the whole world fucked?
why is this show so fucking bad at explaining its own lore?

why did declare war on the men ?

the first humans to reach westeros from some other continent

the children are evil. assault on the cave was a false flag.

A bunch of gingers

No. I forget where they came from but a lot of the north is descended from them.

The children and the first men went to war immediately and the children created the Night King as a super weapon against the first men but it went way off the rails.

but also destroy or integrate the synths so new organic life can flourish

Repeat ad nauseam.

It's just so fucking bland.
I thought there would be more to the white walkets after the fucking mysterious approach than just killing machines who want to murder everyone in the world. I hope there will be some twists regarding them and their goals, though what am I expecting from D&D lmao

so why did those fucking amys decide to create/support the Mujahideen?

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

The First Men were the first humans in Westeros and came from Essos. They fucked the forest cucks and took all of Westeros. Later the Andals came from Essos with iron weapons and the faith of the Seven. They conquered all of Westeros and except the North.

Men who used a land bridge to cross from Essos to where Dorne is. After than the Andals come from Essos and start fucking shit up. First Men and Children join forces. After peace the Targs then raped both the First Men and the Andals. Thus "King of the First Men and The Andals"

Next season we're gonna get all the "bombshells" that everyone figured out by book 5:

>White Walkers are a nuke allegory
>Children of the Forest are ayy lmaos
>Spiral thing is a galaxy
>Bran is some god type character
>The lord of light is probably some kind of Essosi greenseer type

I want to fuck them. Is there any r34?

>Oy vey I've created a golem!!

Yet more brilliant storytelling from D&D. Where do they get their ideas from?

this was so fucking stupid. the 'trope defying' show makes it big villian a 'technology run amok' meme

Think Celts. Children of the Forest are analogous to the Picts, First Men to the Celts, Andals to the Anglo-Saxons.

So, the ice niggers are strictly westeros' problem?The dokhtraki and other people living on the other continent can give no fucks about them?

Vengeance?
In the books the have made peace with humans and things were going ok for thousands of years. They lived in peace for fuck knows how long before the White Walkers showed up.

So D&D fucked up with their fan or the book background lore is misleading.

I hope the show ends w/ them killing the Night King and everyone's happy then it ends like Mario Bros when the chick comes back to gather them up for an adventure, but here it's Quaithe with a bunch of ninja going "The fucking lord of light is burning the shit out of Essos, we gotta stop him before he gets to Westeros". Fin.

From the guy who wrote the book probably, dumbfuck?

Essos is attacked also but it's not really clear if it's the same threat.

to stop kil'jaeden

Why would the children be ayys? They're just one of the natives of Westeros. Men had yet to even go there long before any of the lore. Hell the continent to the south of Essos is so large that after a couple of months of traveling some dragonriders had to turn around. No telling what shit GRRM had planned for the other continents. Hell I bet he'll hardly even write anything else about the east half of Essos where all the spoopy shit like the City of the Dead is.

gib leaf gf

Fuck off Preston

This is wrong if the Bran = Night King theory is true

Chinks have a gigantic wall that dwarfs the Ice Wall, they also have tens of thousand manning it. Supposedly beyond is a dead land.

>CoF are ayy lmaos
No, they are the original inhabitants of GoT world. Humans are ayy lmaos from another dimension/descendants of Earth human survivors of space shuttle crash. GoT is actually a sci fi story.

allegedly yes. It is hinted that seasons are tied into it, so if they win then the winter will go on forever so everyone would die everywhere.

>dragonglass used to create undead dude thgat raises the dead and is as cold as ice
>dragonglass generated by extreme heat
Why are the NK's powers Ice powers?

I like that he dropped some spoopy shit throughout the lore without ruining it by showing behind those curtains.

I dont get why the white walker turned on them though ? Like did it actually explain or was it just like a science experiment gone wrong

Oh, so the tree niggers didnt create Arthas in the books?

Bravo, Dabid...

who the fuck is preston?

but why would bran build the wall before being turned?

Guy on Youtube that creates theory videos and explains things. Quite good videos even if some theories seem a bit wild. He's gone officially bonkers over how shit GoT has become however.

>NK was made by putting dragonglass into him
>dragonglass is his weakness

They didn't.
That's just D&D going full retard because they're hacks and think you need "le epic twist" every episode to keep the normies onboard.

The Children did not create the White Walkers to destroy the First Men
The Children made peace with the First Men thousands of years before the appearance of the White Walkers in the Long Night.
D&D just took the idea of the Children going nuclear from the Breaking of the Arm of Dorne where the landbridge between Essos and Westeros was shattered by magic.

The book description of the White Walkers is very different from the show. The Others are beautiful ice elves. They're analogous to fair folk in British mythology. They're built on the same idea of changelings and weakness to a certain kind of metal.

Just remember that D&D and hacks and it's just better to "shut off your brain" when watching their stupid show

preston is a youtuber that often makes assumptions about the lore and mixes his own ideas into his recaps. basically like that dark souls guy but with ice and fire

Man, warcraft 3 lore was so good before blizz went full retard, it was basically only stolen shit from lotr/asoif/warhammer/lovecraft, but the end product was a great mish-mash

At least better than the current state of GoT..

We don't know. It's sort of implied that the Others are some sort of tree/winter spirits and/or ice elves, connected to warging/greensight.

In fact, they only showed up after the Children "shared" magic with humans. There is at least one theory that states that the Others are a mixture of CotF/Humans.

So the show may be right, the Others may have been created by the Children, but it would not have been to fight humans since they were at peace with them. The Others may be a human creation by fucking around with magic they don't understand.
The books makes them sound like supernatural forces of nature that are "inhuman" though.

A literal autist who works ex post facto to "prove" that everything in Game of Thrones is actually science fiction.
Planetos is a post nuclear apocalypse world with aliens running around doing gene experiments on people.

>he hasn't read the leaks yet

There are chinks in GoT?

Asshai? You calling Melisandre a chink?

They created him to want to kill at their command but he went haywire and his hatred took over.

He means Yi Ti

It's "semi-canon" in the atlas that George had some fans make for him

>awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Golden_Empire_of_Yi_Ti

It's canon since it's been featured in a lorebook "World of Ice and Fire" or some shit like that. They're your standard mystical chinks. Asshai lies east of it.

How are you supposed to pronounce this? 'Yee-Tee'? 'Yai-Tai'? 'Eee-Tee?

THEY WERE WHORES, WHOOOOOREEEEE

Ching Chong or Nip Nong are both acceptable

>It is ruled by a God-Emperor, who is worshiped as divine, though in the present day the God-Emperor has little actual power beyond the limits of the capital city.

>Drumpf and the shadow government

Yi ti nigga

Chinks have the five forts

Anybody got the globe picture showing how the grey waste is linked to the lands of always winter

Begone vile Bobbyposter

Everybody run, the boarposters are here!

I know what Yi-Ti is. But I don't know anything about them having a gigantic wall, unlike Asshai.

It's more canon than fan fiction but less canon than the real series.

It's full of weird shit, like those giant Eastern castles, Essosi CotF, Neanderthal men, frog men, and literal dinosaurs in Africos

The writers also got their dicks hard making references to Lovecraft so they shoved that shit in everywhere.
There's no way George is going to bring up in the real story all that shit

The books are a ways behind the show. As of the last published book, Bran has just arrived at the cave with Hodor, Meera and Jojen (who doesn't get killed by Skeletons) and is practicing his greensight with Bloodraven. He's had a couple of vague visions of the past, mostly of Ned at Winterell, but nothing substantial.

Kill yourself

It's not a wall
It's a line of castles that are bigger than Harrenhal and made out of invincible Cthulu rocks

OUT AM I?

Oh, hello everyone.

GOD I WAS STRONG BACK THEN

THREAD DELETED IS IT? IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING!?!!?

No, Japan. Literally almost all of Japan's history is shotguns ruling and the emperor having little/no power

GODS I WAS STRONG BACK THEN

I CAN SEE THE WHOOORES, LANCEL! GET THE WHORE STRETCHER!

THE MODS ARE IDIOTS, ONE BALL AND NO BRAIN IN THEM. THEY KEEP DELETING OUR BOBBY THREADS

OUT
OUT ALL OF YOU
IM DONE WITH YOU

>mfw mods deleting threads

Nigga, it's obvilsy inspired by the Divine Mandate

Why would an incredibly old race of beings decide to sacrifice themselves for dumb humans like bran?

All those lovecraft references are from George. He's the faggot that comes up with stuff while letting a Swedish couple write it all into a book since he's unable to finish books himself.

>The Bobbyposters have arrived

Well it was a nice thread while it lasted

OUTTA MY WAY MOD FUCKING SHITS

YOUR LITTLE BOARS?

>mfw
MODS PLEASE STOP AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

George only wrote the stuff about the Targs.
The rest was all them

Probably for the same reason Jojen and Benjen did. Three Eyed Raven told them to.

bow before your KING

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?
GO RUN BACK TO YOUR OTHER THREAD, I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE. I'LL PUT IT THERE MYSELF!

DIRE
BOAR

He literally included a race of Cthulhu
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Deep_Ones

*BLOCKS YOUR WINE*

ARCHIVED IS IT? IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

LANCEL BRING ME THE MOD STRETCHER BEFORE I DELETE MYSELF

MODS? GOD, WHAT A STUPID NAME

Yee Tai

LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL