SOCIAL MEDIA NO!!!

>She's worried about a change taking place in her country that she saw first on the world's biggest social network: People she knew were posting comments against immigrants, calling them criminals and drains on society.

>"It has become perfectly legitimate to say we should close our borders," says Booth, her voice tinged with disbelief.

>To my American ears, the sentiment seems commonplace -- especially in this election year. To Booth, it's unprecedented.

>That singular culture began to chip a few years ago as migrants came here in increasing numbers, drawn by Sweden's welcoming reputation, generous welfare benefits and laws allowing permanent residency. Now Sweden's humanitarian identity is at risk of shattering -- in part because the social media echo chamber broadcasts a growing hostility toward immigrants.

archive.is/HynAO

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/social-medias-echo-chamber-fuels-migrant-backlash-in-sweden-finland
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/hatespeech/
youtube.com/watch?v=e7l8IuHeuC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swedes don't say or do shit

censoring people is the best way to radicalize. many are hoping facebook cracks down on anyone who says anything about migrants.

It's not the imigrants, it's everybody else.
You racists!

>Until very recently, anyone who talked about immigration would get "the evil eye," says Booth.

>"Swedes are extremely conformist, and a good discussion in Sweden is one where everyone agrees."

it's always women.

when it supports your agenda its "people speaking out", otherwise its hatred fueled napalm created by radical echo chamber extremist monsters

It would have save an innocent Swedish girl live if the echo chamber started earlier.

Women are the niggers of gender.

It's nothing to do with the migrants' behaviour, naturally.

anti-hate speech police squads when

good, söta bror.

Given that this is illegal both in Sweden and Finland I doubt it. A Finn told me there is actually more repercussions for saying this online than it is to say it in public for some reason, in the context of that French guy talking about ethnic cleansing in the streets of Finland.

cnet.com/news/social-medias-echo-chamber-fuels-migrant-backlash-in-sweden-finland

Comments are open, lads.

calm down sweden.

"entitled"

>tfw no happening in Croatia
>tfw bored

Fuck this shit, why does Germany get all the drama and conflict

Daily reminder to spread this map of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010 wherever you can

Link: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

WOW OMG UNACCEPTABLE OPINIONS

A riksdagsledamot for Moderaterna recently said that Muhammed is an illiterate pedophile, and nothing happened.

Ja vakna opp mine brodre og sostre! få skiten ut!

Does it give sauces?

They already put a huge strain on the cuckonomy of sweden, and that idiot is surprised people are fed up with it.

>jo vadka app my bro oger sostreis fa skittles university of texas
lolwut

Yes, every single incident is described as follows:

_________

Year (Month): Incident Description

Source: URL

_________

yes
theres also a map for germany
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Cool, Ill check it out

Oh no ANYTHING BUT THE STINK EYE!!!

shitty translation

>when it supports your agenda its "people speaking out", otherwise its hatred fueled napalm created by radical echo chamber extremist monsters
This bears repeating.

>It's only an echo chamber when it goes against my narrative!

(((echo chambers)))

>"Swedes are extremely conformist, and a good discussion in Sweden is one where everyone agrees."
What's wrong with this, you dumb frogposter? Why are Americans so obsessed with disagreements?

Oh, so you DO speak english? What a coincidence. This just happens to be an english site! Maybe you'll fit in after all!

Sweden is following in the footsteps of Rhodesia.

What is there to discuss if everyone agrees?

What happens when everyone agrees to get fucked by niggers in Sweden? You're not allowed to disagree?

Why are Swedes such poor swimmers?

Why are you disagreeing

Why does it seem like every Swede in private thinks "immigration is a huge problem" but then when you ask them out in public they say "haha yeah immigration and diversity is our strength haha"?

What is the liberal-sjw equivalent of gas chambers?

Speaking the truth will get them put in jail

Black people can't swim.

haha yeah, immigration is what we all need to survive haha

(send help)

>>"It has become perfectly legitimate to say we should close our borders,"
Regular people discussing regular political issues without screaming "racist" at the other guy? How horrible!

>We have to do something against this hatespeech. Cant have people say what they think. Unless it's in accordance with what we think.

>Tfw leftists take the path of islamists and figuratively throw the 21st century euqivalent of the book press in the harbor

According to the German minister Heiko Maas thats hatespeech. Discussing the change of laws related to asylum are hatesppech aswell. I'm not bullshiting here. YOu can read it yourself if you speak german.

amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/hatespeech/

You have to laugh at how fast they go from
>it's become acceptable to voice X opinion
to complaining that it's an "echo chamber." Which one is it?

Immigrants, duh.

Norsk > engelsk

>in part because the social media echo chamber
Yeah, if we just silence those dirty goys that dare speak out against the media narrative, the weekly grenade attacks and mass rapes will stop!

Having bad opinions is a crime in Europe. You can be penalized if you insult your own rapist, if they were brown.

This, so many swedes Ive met in straya completely agree its a problem, but say no one speaks out in the open at home until recently.

They reckon SD will get over 30% of the vote again.

>echo chamber
>GO OUTSIDE, TALK TO REAL PEOPLE
Did the Norwegian faggot write this piece?

My boss is a libcuck living in a whites-only gated community. My company takes contracts from the Government. He was crying like a bitch when SD didn't slip out of parliament but doubled after the 2014 elections and I didn't feel like salting his wounds.

People are highly skilled at not giving a shit unless it happens on their home turf. E.g. youtube.com/watch?v=e7l8IuHeuC0

Swedes in a 96% 'seven leaf clover' area upset that they get the very things they voted for. In this case "refugees".