Why are whites scared of becoming a minority?

Why are whites scared of becoming a minority?

Biden says it's a strength and he is white

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because non-whites are not as nice as whites to their minorities

because then how would they win majority votes?

damn, she's a cutie

that's the definition of cuck

With the language used by groups like BLM, of course we are concerned by becoming a minority. They hate us, and we will be eternal scapegoats in the future USA and it will be the same thing in the UK.

I am because in all non white countries, minorities are treated like shit.

China doesn't let non white immigration
South African blacks openly call for the killing of whites
Islamic countries kill non-believers

It's not the fear of not being in control, it's the fear of who will be in control.

Biden has money and power and will always live in a little gated community that excludes the majority of society.

He will never have any concern for the negatives that middle class and working class people of any color are experiencing.

There is no justice in this life.

Whites are the only race that has outlawed slavery.

She's a Jewess who hates whites, don't fall for her charms.

>Biden

Biden says a load of stupid shit all time. Odds are if he isnt trying to molest little girls, hes saying some dumb shit.

If there is a balkanization of the US in the future and the country splits into smaller ones, which parts will become a white country?

west coast is spics and chinks
south is white-ish with lots of nigs
everywhere else will be mostly okay

>There is no justice in this life

REVOLUTION

Niggers cannot run a country.The states in the USA where blacks are majority and are run by niggers are a hellhole. (South Africa etc.)

>which parts will become a white country?

Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. We might be able to cleanse Massachusetts but that would be hard because of that shit hole Boston.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE

no can do buckaroo

whats her name

My homeland is for my people, not foreigners and subhuman leeches.
My ancestors have lived on this land for countless generations, our culture, ways of life, and language itself have been shaped by our history in this land. I do not wish to see my people to become marginalized IN OUR OWN HOMELAND, and anyone who advocates for policies that threaten the future of my people, is my enemy, and needs to die.

Finland is for Finns, not for shitskins.

We were all born on Earth. and at the end of the day we all have a common ancestor.

t. jew

his body language and his actual language seem to contradict each other.

*Finland is for Finns and Swedes

ftfy

Becoming the minority isnt a problem.
They already are and always have been a worldwide one.
Theyre afraid of "becoming a minority" in their own countries because the unspoken implication is that non whites like blacks, Arabs or spics,will become the majority and change the country through democratic rule of their numbers.
And they know, even if they wont acknowledge it, that countries run by people like that are shit.

Of course, imo desu senpai, they should worry more about the nation wrecking sobiet plants that have infested their countries.
Ive had proffessors actually defend and praise FARC

>We were all born on Earth. and at the end of the day we all have a common ancestor.

That is of zero fucking relevance.
By your logic, we should accept rats, roaches, and other vermin into our houses because "lol, common ancestor".

Non Finns are not my kin, and do not belong in my homeland.

Fuck off back to your cuckshed Åke.

If whites become a minority then we can get all of the gibsmedats.

why doesn't he fight back?

Milana vayntrub

>IT MUST BE GOOD BECAUSE AN OLD JEW SAID SO

It's an idf episode I see

Why hasn't that bastard met the fate he deserves?

>having your hands in your pocket
He should've taken the first swing. At least that way, one of the nigs would be out of action.

Nigs mature a lot faster than whites. By the age of 15 they have the body of an adult.

They have higher testosterone levels and are stronger, taller, faster....etc. They are also violent and irrational. They attack in packs. They will not fight fair, if you try to fight one the rest will jump you

Whites meanwhile are quite soft, peaceful and nonconfrontational

Why are jews so afraid of nazis

IT'S A STRENGTH BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EFFECT HIM IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY

He's removed from it, it doesn't bother him because he live in a great home in a gated community and if something bad does happen, he can afford running away from the fallout.

I wouldn't be surprised if he personally profits from white genocide.

dude there's hundreds of countries besides china, south africa and islamic ones where white people can live just fine. And in the worse scenario whites can invent a new country and get some nukes just like the jews did.

beautiful

just shows how alpha he is - in an ape way

Fpbp

Like in SAR? 6% of people pay 96% of all income taxes. Can you guess their ethnicity?

It will never end, no many how much of minority whites are.

And we have diverged to become entirely different things. We are no longer the same

Wolves and rabbits have a common ancestor, yet when you lock them in a cage together the result is a bloody mess

Joe Biden is garbage.

That fucker will live miles from diversity - he's nearly dead anyway. The soft good natured whites who voted for him or rather their kids and grand kids will pay the price

I hope him and all his kind burn in hell

The word you were looking for is treason.

Especially since we're hated right now.

That won't disappear the moment we become the minority.

This. I'm from Delaware, and he is notorious for preaching community inclusion, while sending his kids to private schools after fucking up public schools by "desegregating" them, and living in the richest town in the state behind 2 security gates. Fuck him.

>Why are whites scared of becoming a minority?
Whites are not scared of becoming a minority
because whites are already a minority

It is not possible anymore to criticize people from China, from India and Africa without being labelled racist

Because the current minorites are not as nice or as forward thinking as white people.

lol beating up a fleshlight with a flashlight

Hate to break it to you hanz...

we dont want to se the destruction of western culture

We're obviously talking about our own countries.

>Nigs mature a lot faster than whites. By the age of 15 they have the body of an adult.

No they don't, this is an obvious falsehood you've been fed.

>They have higher testosterone levels and are stronger, taller, faster....etc. They are also violent and irrational. They attack in packs. They will not fight fair, if you try to fight one the rest will jump you

They do not have higher test. Once again you've stated a falsehood.

>Whites meanwhile are quite soft, peaceful and nonconfrontational

That depends on the whites. I was born in an inner city mixed neighbourhood and the wops, micks, and other Europeans would fight dindus all the time and win. The only time I saw dindus win was when they came back in packs of 10 or 15.

Those kids were just spineless cowards and didn't fight back.

I would also like to point out that on average whites are the tallest and have won the vast majority of strength competitions, I can't even think of a single nog that has won an Olympic strength competition.

South Africa

wew

>whites can invent a new country and get some nukes just like the jews did.
That's what we literally have done, check my flag.

(((They))) won't allow us to establish new white nations, to them current and future white nations need to be abolished.

Does Biden know something we don't will we all band together when we're minorities and genocide the other races?

>whites being displaced in the country they built is a good thing. It's called genocide.

In world built and run by whites, being a minority might be a strenght because whites suffer from pathological altruism and will bend and accomodate everyone else.

In a world not run by whites being a minority means being the victim of oppression, abuse, hatred and eventually genocide.

God damn! Fuck the white race, gimme a jewes cutie!

>luncheon for Brazillian President Dilma Rouseff

she was impeached two months ago and will be removed from power shortly

holy shit, it's all coming down for the left. This is Biden (whose party is out of power) talking with a parda that was just kicked out of power herself. Is there anything more symbolic of the left's decline?