Happening

South African here. I'm on a business trip in Stockholm right now

All couples in Stockholm are interracial. I repeat, all couples in Stockholm are interracial. You won't see any Asians, Arabs, whites, spics or blacks or anything date within their own race. Nobody dates within their own race here.

Other urls found in this thread:

capeindependence.co.za/faq.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it worse than Cuck Town?

if you are a saffa then you might be over reacting

Do the white Swedish men also date non-white women or have they all just turned gay?

It's the same in France. I probably see 5-6 mutt babied with white mothers every day.

The children here have tanned skin and naturally blonde and curly hair. It's very fascinating. I've never seen anything like it before.

In London and Birmingham the only interracial couples I see with any frequency are low-class white women with black men and nerdy white guys with Oriental women. Muslims and Hindus seem to exclusively date amongst themselves

>Muslims and Hindus seem to exclusively date amongst themselves

I mean Muslim with Muslim and Hindu with Hindu. They don't mix, obviously

That makes sense because you're multicultural with separate societies set up within one society, unlike Sweden who are secular.

>Muslims and Hindus seem to exclusively date amongst themselves

Of course they do.
That's the problem.

How's it a problem? It'll be easier to get rid of them this way

Although Hindu Indian girls can be quite nice sometimes

racist alert! didnt you learn from the horrors of apartheid?! disgraceful.

Nice b8 senpai
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

i have seen 2 interracial couples in my life.

come home white man

besides your parents, who were the other couple?

yes!

capeindependence.co.za/faq.htm

>See lots of multiracial couples

Do you think there's like a liberal organization pairing up people of different races to go out in public and pretend to be dating? If you see a lot of interracial couples, then maybe it means that people of different races can actually enjoy each other. Most people don't have Sup Forums's 1950's America-style reaction to interracial couples.

me and your mother

no, theres a liberal organization that is telling people to go and date other races and the people do it willingly

that 'liberal organization' is called the mass media

So progressive!

"do it willingly"

Isn't the whole fucking point of dating finding someone you willfully choose to be with?