Why do white people do this?

Why do white people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2003/07/costing_an_arm_and_a_leg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LMYy1YwJYt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because degeneracy is being rampantly promoted through (((media)))

She's mexican though

I wonder if it's possible to stretch her ear loop over to her mouth so you can fuck both at the same time.

Daddy issues and catholic parents.

Didn't get to play Halloween growing up, now its 24/7.

She's a bean you autist

Mental illness.
Trannys have the same problem. They want to modify (mutilate) their bodies to to satisfy their body delusions. Sounds like a mental illness.

Dude wants to amputate his limbs. Again mentally ill.
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2003/07/costing_an_arm_and_a_leg.html

She's a Mexican lawyer from a deeply catholic family lmao. Look her up.

>tfw no spooky monster gf

too much sci-fi and video games.

That's not a person, that's a reptilian.

>Catholics
>degeneracy
Pick one prostestantfag

Whats it like being this far gone? Can you imagine being such a slave to trends and edge that you do this too yourself?

>sense
>libtard
pick one

You'd fuck that abomination?

Because they're suuper uber dark shadows of the night XD spooky demon child underworld spawn of a shadowy entity!! XD Rawr, I won't suckles your buhluudd if I can has cuppycake :3

Because we're innovators and inventors who try to keep pushing humanity so we don't become stagnant.

nips do this as well.

That mexican chick is crazy, flip bro.

Also I remember reading something about her, she was raped or beaten by her husband or some shit and flipped.
Basically now she's into body modding and stuff after she left him.

Wut.

That's a Mexican.

>white

>mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=LMYy1YwJYt0

she hispanic you disingenuous fuck

They're one and the same.

The fuck is a Nosferatu bitch doing in real life?

Yes

Nice b8 senpai
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

There is mental illness in all ethnicities. White people in general made the mistake of not locking them away into sanitariums anymore. All that monster really needs is a few weeks of water hosing.

This is genius.

because we are brainwashed to hate white culture and at the same time encouraged to be special little snowflakes

Huh. That's a good observation.

Though I'd wager that "a lot" of other stuff also has to go wrong with a person, to end up like this.
Or I am wrong, and our tumblrina-crowd will grow ever more inhuman over time.

They are not 'white people' they are liberal leftwing freaks.