Where the fuck is he?

Where the fuck is he?

Recharging his teleporter

Run out of mana, so he actually has to sail now

h-he's fast

FINGER

In Season Eight, Qyburn will turn Cersei the way he turned Grego. Euron will still want her for his queen because he can control her.

his teleport is on cooldown

Fetching the Kraken

delivering the gold to braavos and to get the golden company to westeros

he IS the final boss

I actually think d&d just forgot about him

What's so fucking special about the golden company? Didn't Stannis recruit them as well but they defected

why can't his hair be blue it's fuckin season 7

He was a plot tool to wipe handful of characterers.

He's in the next episode. Most of the main cast meets up in KL at the Dragonpit (Cersei, Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Brienne, Jaime, etc) for the meeting they've been setting up. Jon & pals show Cersei the captured Wight and they all agree to postpone hostilities and send their armies north.

Euron says something along the lines of "Can they swim?" Someone says no, and Euron says cool, see you fucks later, and withdraws his fleet to Pyke.

elephants and their sheer number, >10k

Golden Company was founded by a Targaryen royal bastard, and apparently never breaks their word.

D&D just name dropped them because in the books, they've invaded Westeros with Varys and his "long lost son of Rhaegar"

>tease us with best new character
>completely forget to use him rest of the season
Fucking d&d

He messed up one teleport spell and is in the sixth dimension.

Dany, Snow and Tyrion all literally teleport around all the time

why don't they need to recharge from time to time?

This is Euron, not Daario.

The Euron=Daario theory never worked anyway, the timelines didn't match. For it to be true Euron would have to have been able to telepo-, wait hold on a sec...

>Dany and her forces are on Dragonstone
>her fleet is destroyed
>Euron doesn't blockade the island and starve her out

He teleported to middle earth to help Sauron

they spent 6 seasons charging, Euron just got here

higher level, because they've been around longer, so more mana

Dude they all are lvl 50+ when Euron is only level 8

Hey what happened to that one fire priestess? The one who visits Dany in her throne room, Jew with huge tits. I thought she was tagging along for something, did D&D just forget about her completely?

She said she was leaving because she was tired
Or do you mean the other one?
She's back in Arab shithole that Dany left running a state religion with Dany as Jesus

Busy fixing his deus ex machina.

Yeah I meant other one, not Melly Sanders.
So if she was just left there why was she even introduced? Is she running things entirely there? I guess I missed that, I thought she was tagging along with Dany to claim she's Azor Ahai or something.
S-She was hot.

Meereen is being run by the fire priestess and Daario
Don't worry too much about it because we will never see or hear about it ever again

Ah right that's gettin' the noggin' joggin'. Definitely remember Daario being left behind. We'll never see him again either I imagine. Or Ghost, or Nymeria (except for that random out of place scene this season).
I wish I could stop watching this show but I can't.

Teleporter malfunction brought him to modern day Earth where he decided to pick up a job as a Eurovision host

chuckled

I only watch this show to see how bad it can go

In the dungeon raping the sand whores before they die.

you and me both senpai

ships are the easiest targets for dragons

when the fuck are those hacker whoresons going to drop the last episode
I want to be done for the year

It's not rape if they enjoy it

Not if they all have balistae mounted on them

Theon will kill Euron in Season Eight.

this
fucking hackfags just drop it let's get it over with

>her fleet is destroyed
>Euron doesn't blockade the island
try to block 3 full-grown dragons with ships

Just chuck a few spears at them. That should do the trick.

Can't stop the dragons, but you can stop her army from running around.
And people coming into negotiate treaties

You can't blockade dragons, but until she starts her DragonAir airline service, it'll pretty much end her invasion till she can stop the blockade.

And mount ballistae on all those ships (like they have in the books) and there you go. No dragon problems either.

Davos name dropped them but stannis didn't recruit them

After Euron's death, the Golden Company will come eventually come under Jaime's control as he is Cersei's heir. The lords of Westeros will insist Qyburn step down and that Jaime be named Regent for Cersei.

Hiring the Golden Company for Cersei. The show probably won't need him anyway until it's ready to have Theon go up against him next season.

Probably Cersei's bedroom
They're who the Free Cities pay to smash Dothraki hordes. There's something like 10,000 of them too so they're the biggest mercenary company by far. Also I believe Jorah Mormont was in it for a while.

no tp gg cloud 9

up cersei's bum