Milošević did nothing wrong

>The exoneration of a man accused of the worst of crimes, genocide, made no headlines. Neither the BBC nor CNN covered it. The Guardian allowed a brief commentary. Such a rare official admission was buried or suppressed, understandably. It would explain too much about how the rulers of the world rule.

consortiumnews.com/2016/08/24/the-bogus-humanitarian-war-on-serbia/

And the lying media hid it. Rapist Bill's actual goals were to occupy Serbia, rob their resources and destroy their culture:

>Albright delivered an “offer” to Milosevic that no national leader could accept. Unless he agreed to the foreign military occupation of his country, with the occupying forces “outside the legal process,” and to the imposition of a neo-liberal “free market,” Serbia would be bombed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jT05670l-U
swissinfo.ch/eng/-vote-for-trump---serbian-ultra-nationalists-chant-as-biden-visits/42378222
icty.org/x/cases/karadzic/tjug/en/160324_judgement.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pl-please resbond

What a surprise!

Not surprised.

If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood

Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,

Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud

Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,

My friend, you would not tell with such high zest

To children ardent for some desperate glory,

The old lie: Dulce et decorum est

Pro patria mori.

Serbs actually proved the above true. Any man who dies for his people and nation continued survival is a hero beyond measure. And the only one worthy of such a title.

It's a big topic here, the exoneration, people are pushing for his statue now.

But it's come as no surprise to anybody with half a brain, Milosevic really did nothing wrong.

i agree milosevic was a hero

Agreed.

Did he have to burn villages and murder people? Just expel the mudslimes. He make it easy for NATO to bomb his shit.

First they pitted the Serbs against the glorious Austria-Hungary.

Then they pitted the Albanians against Yugoslavia (the remnants of it).

The goal is the same: destabilize the region, destroy successful countries to keep Mitteleurope and the Balkans under the thumb of the Western Imperialists.

Except he did none of that. They were lies pushed by the Clinton administration.

Contrary to the popular belief Serbia/FR Yugoslavia (at the time) was never actually at war.

We only armed and supported the Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia. Just like any other country, who supports one of the sides to win, but we didn't get directly involved at all.

Our army wasn't a part of any engagements since 1992 per agreement with UN and NATO

Only the Bosnian Serbs and Croat Serbs were.
And they formed their own independent states with their own leaders, they didn't join us or declare Milosevic as their leader.

Albanians are scum though, utter scum. People crying about
>muh innocent civilians
never have to face the everyday reality of crime, resentment from the bottom of the barrel people, who they want to protect from the right consequences of their actions.

It's a dumb meme that the average person is a dumb puppet always susceptible to hate. In most cases there are very real tangible causes of resentment on both sides.

But the Albanians moved there, it was rightful Serb land. Also it's not as easy to just kick people out. All the "atrocities" are seriously over exaggerated.

Also read the article:

>The final count of the dead in Kosovo was 2,788. This included combatants on both sides and Serbs and Roma murdered by the pro-NATO Kosovo Liberation Front. There was no genocide. The NATO attack was both a fraud and a war crime.

In war, people die. But in that case there were no deliberate, organized massacre of civilians. Some people even died, when Slovenia declared independence.

But in the case of Kosovo, the NATO intervened and we bombed the Serbs, which was purely an evil American intervention and a shame on every participating NATO country.

ICTY is a fucking joke

Bump

>Serbs actually proved the above true.

Have I misunderstood your post? The poem states that dying for your country has no glory and to say so is a lie.

Quality post autist.You sure got me

This.
Milošević was President of Serbia, which was a republic within Yugoslavia.
Even if FR Yugoslavia was involved, his involvement would still be pretty irrelevant.

Dirty wars call for dirty solutions

NATO bombing was completely justified

bump, this is worth considering

John Pilger's writing was pretty spot on during the anglo attack on Iraq.

Man NATO violated all agreements and used the war in Bosnia and the insurgency in Kosovo to fuel their organization and expand their agenda. Some serious NWO-shit.

Look, a sphere is using the internet.
Hello, sphere.

Record Corrected.

>All this fucking revisionist bullshit peddled by anti-Westerners

I didn't know Noam (((Chomsky))) used Sup Forums.

Hello Hrvoje.

.t Ustasa who ran away in 1945.

We kept to our agreement, the army of FR Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro) was not used in Croatia or Bosnia since 1992.

If it was, the war would have ended quite differently.

sickening, really. At least I now know what to feel about NATO. Man, I have suddenly, in my shivering sub-concious, come to the realization that this "Unified earth government", that Star Trek so avidly dreamed of, may simply be nothing more than a subversion for globalists to find their casus belli for war more easily.

The poem claims the old saying; to die for your country is glorious, is a lie.

However the Serbs are one of the few in modern times to know the truth. Something yanks talk about but none in living memory have experienced: Sacrifice for your people and country so those that you love and the society they live and prosper in might live. Just like the German retreating armies of the eastern front who held on in the face of defeat and died at their posts allowing their people to cross the allies lines.

I have a friend who's father and uncle died fighting the mujaheddin hoping their sons and daughters would have life, free of Islamic tyranny.

My own family were heavily involved in the anti US fascist movements in Uruguay in the 60s and 70s.

My father watched my uncle get taken out to the street and executed for being a commie, who had shot dead two jewish informants ( the Jews were quick to rat out anyone they didn't like as commies) because they had his friend kidnapped and tortured by the Americans. Uruguayans were always democratic, have always been strong nationalist. Communist were thought of as retarded children. Yet the Jews used US ignorance to spread OP Condor to our country too.

I have been a member of the army reserve for 9 years now. If the call comes and I am asked to possibly lay down my life I would not do it for the hipster trash in Melbourne. I would do it for my family and friends in the hopes my nation as it is today, survives whatever conflict I was fighting in. As the only conflicts Australia would need to fully mobilize would be one of survival.

I meant to say the Serbs and bosnian serbs/croats, at least some of them, know: "It IS a sweet and seemly thing, to die for the Fatherland" Only those who have had to face such a reality can.

tl;dr the poem only applies to those with ample reason to expect other people to die for them as their country faces little external threats anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jT05670l-U

>"Vote for Trump" Serbian ultra-nationalists chant as Biden visits
swissinfo.ch/eng/-vote-for-trump---serbian-ultra-nationalists-chant-as-biden-visits/42378222

Noice.

It's a bit late for rehabilitation.

Dirty jews

If you listen I'll tell you a story, of a man who was taken from home

Not to fight for his king or his country

But to fight for the old folks back home

So he joined the Scottish Division,

where most of the fighting was done

He joined the Scottish Division

and was shot by an enemy gun

As he lay on the battlefield dying,

with the blood running out of his head

As he lay on the battlefield dying,

he turned to his comrade and said:

Will you bury me under the Thistle,

will you bury me under the sun

Will you bury me under the Thistle

because my days of fighting are done.

Probably absolutely butchered the formatting but that's a song my dad used to sing to me when I was little. Thought it rung true with the sentiment in your post.

Did you bother to actually read page 1303 of the verdict?

icty.org/x/cases/karadzic/tjug/en/160324_judgement.pdf

Milosevic the CIA agent probably alive and chilling somewhere in Russia with his family atm...

With the money he worked so hard to earn I may add.

I'm scared Sup Forums, the UN & the globalists tend to have a hatred against based nationalists, will they come after our druglord-killer President next?

You are a shithole because of him.
But ok, your problem

>icty.org/x/cases/karadzic/tjug/en/160324_judgement.pdf

I doubt it, they cant afford to alienate him or anyone else in the face of Chinese expansion into the south Asian seas. Also the Muslim population is not a threat to Philippine democracy.

However, if Clinton gets in, she could in a SJW frenzy to protect the poor, friendly, peaceful, persecuted Muslims, (to fit in with the Muslims being highly ranked on the victim totem pole), launch a united Humanitarian campaign to topple Duterte in an effort to draw China into some retarded proxy war on their doorstep as an excuse to force the current neutrals in the SEA theater to pick a side.

Wouldn't be too hard to paint him as a Dictator.

Thx