GODS WE ARE STRONG

AAGGGGHHH

Y-YOUR GRACE?

BEGGIN MY PARDON BUT

THIS IS JON SNOW

THE KING IN THE NORTH

agghhh....

AANAKIN... HELP ME... I'M TOO WEAK, dddDOn't kiLL Me ... please...ARGHHH

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Game of Thrones thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Bobby b, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking dead drunkard. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bobby b fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "GET THE DAMN TENDIE STRETCHER, WHOOOOORE!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Thank the gods for Bessie. And her 76 tits.

I'LL FUCK EVERY BOOOAR I GET MY HANDS ON

m-more grace, your wine?

JAMIE PICK UP

THE WINE IS MINE, YOUR GRACE!

PASTA, GODS WHAT A STEWPID NAME

First non-embarrassing post of the thread

Hello, this is Renly. What do you want brother?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME GREYWORM

Aaaггггггххххх... пoмoги мнe гeндpи... aaaгггхххх...

YOUR GRACE?
>YOUR GRACE
YOUR GRACE?
>YOUR GRACE
YOUR GRACE?
>YOUR GRACE

aaggh...

SEVEN HELLS YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB HOOOOOAR WITH A FAT BOAR. BRING ME THE WINE STRETCHER

quiet woman

People that say, dude it's fantasy, there's magic and youre afraid of travel time? Here's my response: if magic happens in the show, there will specifically be magic. In other words, blood magic to bring khal drogo back. Or shadow baby. These are particular spells. The ravens are not magical, as far as I know. Flying on dragons is not magical, as far as I know. They are beasts that fly at a constant rate, i assume. They aren't jet planes. Magic happens in the show, but it happens on purpose, and it's explicitly stated that it's happening. There was nothing implying that anything regarding travel time in the last episode was affected by magic.

someone post the finally spoilers

AAGGHHHHH

Is there some relevance to the Bobby spam?

Mods, please delete these threads and ban /got/.

I've been posting in here for years but it's ten times more cancerous than it's ever been before and the board is better off without it. End it. I'm serious. 100% memes and 0% discussion is too fucking much.

Thormund x Brienne is the best thing that could happen to this show

ITT: Times you acted like Bobby B

BOADERN DAY?

LANSHAAL WHAT A STUPID NAME AAHH SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

Someone link the first bobby post in /got/ for the knowyourmeme page

AAAAHHHH THISSS POWWWEERRRR

UNLIMITEDDD POWWWEEEERRRR

kys faggots wtf is wrong with you

IF YOU WANT DISCUSSION WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE YOU RETARD

When will bobby posting end?

BY THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARS

/got/ was a mistake

>mfw this thread
KEEP THE AAGGHPOSTING GOING LADS

BACK THEN YOU WERENT A MAN UNTIL YOU FUCKED EVERY BOAR IN THE 7 KINGDOMS

IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR KING

CAREFUL user, CAREFUL NOW

aaagggh

>surrounded
y-you are your grace

DIE YA SHITS

LANCEEEEEEEL LANNISTER, GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME. WHO NAMED YOU, A WHOOOOOOOOOOORE?

WE ARE GROWING STRONGER... GET READY JONERYS™

SOMEONE PICK UP RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I just hope mods purge /got/ threads on sight until the end of the week. This shit is fucking Sup Forums tier autism.

WHORE BOAR

what are you talking about this is the first time /got/ is actually browsable in years. You think you're the chemo but really you're such deep rooted cancer you can't even see the light.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

When will these low effort posts end?

CAREFULL BOY

WEW

EPISODE 7 LEAK OUT

I COULD PISS IN ANY WHOAR AND SOAK FIVE OF YOU!

NED, BRING ME WINE

THIS MEME, IT'S' TOO MUCH, I CAN'T HANDLE IT

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE IS PREGNANT

i-i can't!

Results so far

CAREFUL, user, CAREFUL NOW

You could always ignore the Maisefag and the Bran pedos. You can't ignore this shit and talk around it. Threads get pushed to the bump limit and the board just keeps getting spammed with them.

This shit should be deleted and people spamming this shit should be banned, plain and simple.

she got a cute face, for such a big woman

CAN SOMEONE HEAR ME AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Bobby Baratheon was a shit king and deserved to die. Him alone going from a strong warrior to a fat guy makes him pathetic.

I WANT TO MEK BABIES WITH HEHR...THINK IF THUM... GREAT BEEG MONSTAHS

>44 posters
>people still think bobby posting is just one guy

GODS WE WERE MANY

CAREFUL NOW , BOY

So this.... this is what they call a Renaissance...

GODS WE HAD LEAKS BACK THEN

its got bro there is nothing to talk about besides how shit it is. back 2 ur home site please.

Generals shouldn't exist. Bobby knew this.

It's almost like poster counts are irrelevant now or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Will the undead dragon breathe fire, or ice? I mean doesn't becoming a wight remove all trace of heat from the target? It would be strange if it could breathe fire