youtube.com/watch?v=kra_3U5ul1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who is that woman?

BIG
BLACK
COCKS

Did you just assume xer gender?

Literally someone who owes their career resurgence to Louis CK, he promoted the shit out of her last special and I think produced it.

its not like she is denouncing him, merely suggesting he needs to put them to rest whether false allegations or not instead of ignoring it

Oh shit, I wonder if anything will actually come of this. They're actually pretty good friends, louis sold her special on his website

What the hell are the rumors anyway? I've heard nothing about this.

if you want to work with louis
you have to take it in the pooy

Dykes all have brain trauma. All of them.

He likes to crank it in front of girls and block the door

Vanity fair is now reporting it

pulled his dick out in front of a chick comedy duo and started jackin it

Louis CK blocks women from leaving rooms while he jacks off at them.

The mere accusation is enough to sink a career if it starts building momentum, bringing it up does motherfuck him in a way. I hate Louis CK nowadays but the fact its this cunt who is screwing him over is aggravating.

fucking based

>tfw Louis redemption arc
>tfw Louis uncucks himself and becomes /ourguy/

Comedians are freaks that turned to humor to cope with a broken childhood. As much as I love him Larry David has shown that they are irredeemable creeps.

the revolution devours its children

she takes her shirt off to show how her tits got chopped off from cancer as the final act in her comedy show

I love when people think they can be successful by playing the sjw game and they always get cannibalized. You can never win with these people, and lots of people still havent figured it out.

THE IBG HAS ROOM FOR ONE MORE

>joss whedon
>louis ck
Are overweight ginger numales finally getting their comeuppance?

Rape is wrong but what if you really want to have sex with a girl and she says no? What are you gonna do, not rape her?

Louis CK raped me.

>Tig Notaro

What kind of a name is this?

Start rumors about Tig Notarrro. Then get her to acknowledge them.

Louis CK is into CFNM?

what if he did actually jerk it in front of girls?
That's fucked up.

Knock knock, it's Tig Notaro

Why is Tig Notaro considered a comedian when all she does is go on stage and talk about depressing shit?

if she's black then her name would be nig totaro

what a vicious cunt, even saying anywhere that she knows it's gonna get picked up.

But who gives a shit? If it's such an issue then those two cunts he supposedly did it in front of can step forward. That rumor has been circulating for like five fucking years now. Literally no one cares.

Well, that column isn't wrong. She's not funny.

>itt an amerikuk doesnt know when a canuck dyke is throwing shade for her wife-abusing powow politician friendo

try reading not amerikuk news sonetime

>that new av club layout
lol they're gonna die a fucking death

>exposed amy schumer
>exposed louis CucK

Is tig the nig dare I say it, /ourgirl/

He needs to put out a sex tape, let the world see him pount a woman into submission with that big-ass dick of his. Now that'd be "handling" it.

How's that funny?
Sounds disgusting to be honest, family.
Shaking my head

DUDE CANCER LMAO

>be SJW feminist man
>get exposed as a rapist, creep, cheater, abuser

Every fucking time.

First Joss, now CK, Wesley Crusher when?

That's the cuck routine.

Shouldn't she be busy getting ready for the next Worldc Up?

throwing shade for her indian friendo

>blocks people from leaving (pretty much minor-kidnapping)
>jacks off in front of them (pretty much sexual assault)

is hers?

Based.

This has been known for a good few years, I was wondering when it would become the SJW outrage of the month

Considering she's the only one bringing up those allegations at this time she's basically denouncing him.

Just like Joss Whedon. They think they're morally superior, but in the end they're the sexual deviants.

>Forgetting Devin Faraci letting some random cunt on twitter accusing him of groping her because of his "listen and believe" bullshit

She probably caught him jacking off to her.

Men having sexual inclinations is problematic honestly. Especially if they propose sex acts with females. Sick.

he needs to man handle them

What did she expose about Amy Schumer?

There is no such thing as false accusations to these people. If a woman accuses you of 'misconduct' she is to be believed. Her accusations do not need to be proven. Some even lobby for changes in law to reflect this belief.

Roseanne Barr has been mentioning it for years but no one cared because she went batshit insane

This is not new. I first heard about this at least a year ago, if not longer.

Everybody completely forgot about it at this point, she's a manipulative cunt. Louie knew the best way to make this shit go away is just ignore it and here she is bringing it back up.

You should listen to stuff before you make judgements

Didn't she also expose SNL for lifting one of her sketches?

I'm seriously doubting that Louis would do anything as aggressive as pounding off in front of an unwilling participant. He seems way too passive and pathetic.

Come now, user.

Jacking off in front of women, after blocking their exit, isn't normal behavior.

This is actions of a sick mind.

this is a guy who used to regularly say nigger in front of Patrice O'Neal

No.
Time is passing and I'm getting old.
I don't have time to listen, so I must judge and move on.
I just gotta move on.

He probably had a moment of manliness.

The act he's doing is the act of a submissive and pathetic person.

He was probably jacking off daily to females around him, just hidden.

you are either an idiot, a troll or a piece of shit

I hope you are trolling.

wow its almost like their interest in feminism was just a way to meet girls i cant believe this

This Wojak is so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=R37zkizucPU
6:33

I know its not new, but this specific story is new

Patrice was based as fuck tho. It's not like he would get offended.

What did he do?

didn't give his ex-wife enough money.

I cut my tits off!!!
My mom died!!!

Sounds to me like Louis thought he was in a threesome one time 20 years ago and embarrassed himself by pulling his cock out and these two perma-victims are jealous of his eventual success and have done nothing to clarify or expand the rumours.

Or indeed, go to the police, if he did commit a crime of abuse.

The whole thing reeks of bullshit.

Wow victim blaming

Go back to Sup Forums virginboi

>complains about sexual harrassment
>still has him listed as her executive producer on her show
You literally can't make this shit up

>people talk shit about
>"don't worry man, just ignore it and it'll go away"
>later
>"you seriously should give it attention or i'll ignore you for life"

People in the industry certainly didn't forget it. But they're not reporting everyone's fucking opinion. Just because you forgot doesn't mean it went away. You're a nobody.

He's a clear asshole and power goes to people's head. People praised him and bill burr saying they're basically the best. Of course that's going to fuck with someone's head.

You're naive. Certain black people let the word slide to seem chill to white people but it gets to them no matter what.

Mmmh I wonder why do all leftists turn out to be sexual deviants.
It's almost like sexual liberation promotes degeneracy.

Bill Burr I could maybe see having the balls to make a power move like that, but Louis is just way too meek.

Have any of you fantasized about BEING Louis C.K. once?

D5 Noice

that's the thanks he gets for promoting that titless cunt

You have to go back.

If the public doesn't give a fuck then he's fine. The public forgot. She's trying to remind them because she's a manipulative cunt.

A lot of this accusation supposedly happen before he got really famous. This allegation literally comes down to Louie coming onto her, without touching her. she rejected him and found him "creepy"
youtube.com/watch?v=kra_3U5ul1I

>getting paid millions to yell and soak through my t-shirt with sweat in front of a crowd.

Remember when Jon acted like he never heard the story before when asked about it?
He was close friends with Weiner and now this guy.
I wonder what's in Jon's closet.

What makes male feminists so fucking rapey

jen kirkman has literally gone insane after the election

not that much. he would never really criticize wall street or major financial industries as his brother was the coo of the new york stock exchange

>a white male coming on to a woman
he should have been arrested immediately

>woman

1:13:50
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0

>“All I can tell you is I’ve worked with Louie for 30 years and he’s a wonderful man and person and I’ve never heard anything about this, and we’ve all known Bill Cosby was a prick for a long time. Yeah, sorry.”

The comedy scene is so degenerate because everyone's always drunk. Sarah Silverman said that almost every woman has experienced a man taking our their dick and jacking off to them in public without their consent, but the fact is she spent the last thirty years talking about her pussy in front of an audience of drunk barflys. Does anyone else get bothered when people project how disgusting their industry is onto the rest of the planet? Emma Watson goes on and on about how sexist her world is, it's like, bitch I know, that's why I work for people who won't allow it instead of literally whoring myself out in Hollywood.

>Sup Forums says becoming a pussywhipped feminist doesn't get you laid
>all these self-proclaimed feminists are having sexual scandals left and right
I guess just another thing Sup Forums was wrong about.