Best country to emigrate

What is in your opinion best country to emigrate right now. Economy, possibility of finding job, people, security, number of Arab and African fucktards.

Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Finland and Baltic States seem appealing, Ireland too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't come here.

If you have degrees in pharmaceuticals or IT, and you already can speak English, then come to Ireland.
The people here are always more than welcoming (ignore any Sup Forums memes).

Too much muslims and niggers anyway.

Geting geology degree.

Could teach here

Baltics mentioned!

Come to America!

Don't get shot!

Well, most of you bosniaks came to America already.

Americans are cucks and i dont wont someone sharting on me while im buying some Snickers.

U have solid economy. Not too much people who are refusing to integrate in society. Languages are fucked up though.

Id like pro career not to be teacher, but if i had any chance id came crawling to Ireland. And getting drunk all day long is plus.

>not too much people refusing to integrate

Hello, I'd like you to meet Russians.

Also what do you mean the language is fucked? One of the oldest languages is Latvian :(

Well you cant compare Russians to Ahamds and Nkukus who gheto themselves. Latvian would be hard for me to learn i think

Just don't come here and we're fine

dont most of you go to slovenia or austria

I am looking at figuring out a way to find a job there.

I just dont know how to go about it, I think it would be more beneficial if I get some experience and licences ( i am business major thinking actuary sciences )

Whats a decent salary to live on there ?

I would say finland is the best option, but if you want some more sun maybe australia

The thing is that our russian minority is ahmed tier, no clue how they act in other countries.

Hashim fuck of and keep making bureks. Who the fuck would want to live in country filled with Albanians?

Austria is going to get overruned by refugees and Turks and too much of Bosnian Fuckers there.

Slovenia aint bad option.

Which are the best cities to live in in Ireland?

I'd be interested in a job in web development (fullstack or backend or frontend, whatever).

Probably New Zealand, if you're comfortable with the tight gun laws.

Australia is not bad, shit posting is my hobby after all. But it is getting packed with shit skins and those great animals. I think New Zealand is better option. Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore are also nice options. As are Urugay, Canada

Get some brown paint and visit us

Why the fuck would i want gun im not Texas retard.

Well that is other thing. Met a few Russians they arent bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0

australia then. id only move to america tho, i dont care its not white

I dont care for white shit, i wouldnt like to end up in some Republican hell hole. I have same motherfuckers here.

Why would you choose Poland?

Because guns are cool.

there are no shitholes in america, not in a real sense, even their rural cow states have top tier infrastructure

Czechia is full sharia law liberal shithole, full of niggers and allahu-snackbars -- It is not place for you, my friend.
Better find something less degenerated.