Pol BTFO

She's right you know.

>degenerates getting robbed

Women will never understand the problem, cause they think men are all in boys club, rather then a rat race.

Drunk men are already getting robbed.
[spoiler]by rapefugees & immigrants[/spoiler]

They already do this what the fuck is she talking about

No rich guy with any class would pick up a girl who's hair looks like she went head first into a deer's intestines.

if you don't know how retarded this is after reading it immediately an hero

But... thats literally what happens to rich men who flaunt their wealth.

>brave man takes me to court over it
Doesn't she mean a "brave" man who starts a hashtag trend on twitter instead of going to the authorities?

I can't tell if she's just trying to make a point or thinks this is a viable plan.

Deserves to be fuckin locked up.

Geez there are some pricks in this world

She's making a point.
It's a parody of "she was drunk so it's ok I raped her"

>le alchohol makes you unconcsious memes

Me and plenty of people can still make rational decisions while drunk. Dumb cunts who get drunk know they're getting the D. They just have regret later and try to blame the alcohol or Chad for their impulsive, emotional, decision-making.

The she was drunk it was okay isnt like she portrayed

A drunk girl will ask for a rough fuck and feel bad the next morning about it so she says she was drunk and couldnt have been able to truly consent.

Kill yourself.

Yeah but the only people who actually believe that are autistic retards anyway.

Yeah sure whatever, just return the stuff when asked.

Like the way men only used her vajayjay, not carve it out and steal it.

>I didnt lock my windows or doors
>Your are victim blaming when you call me stupid!

But it IS okay to rape drunk girls. They dont remember anything. No harm no foul.

>Steal all a man's shit

She can already do this if she just marries the guy and divorces him later. Is that not fast enough for this gold-digging harlot?

>Getting smashed knowing that your possessions could be at risk.

Yes, getting wasted is stupid and the consequences though not pleasant are brought about by your inability to exercise self control.

NEXT!

Hilarious, good job making a post on Facebook so if she ever does there is evidence against her

And one brave man? A man is going to be straight on the phone to the police because he isn't a fucktard like most women are

no man ever gets sloppy drunk if hes looking for a good time. she probably doesnt know this because women do drink to much all the time when they go out

you think a guy who drank 5 beers can beat your dumb ass up? its just enough to slightly dull pain not enough to slow reaction speed

>I'll get away with it 90% of the time

Lmao

>bringing that pink-haired trainwreck near your stuff

That is literally not how rape or theft works

>Brine

No wonder why she's so salty.

I actually agree though, this hypothetical man is a retard and I'd rob him too.

Anyone who gets that drunk deserves whatever happens to them, I agree lady.

Nice b8 senpai
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Drunk rape isn't what you think. It's legally rape if she's had a drink or two, even if you've had more. Any girl who has sex with someone while even buzzed is "raped" according to the law so they couldn't give consent, even to their husbands. In modern age we have professional victims who decide to use that leverage to ruin someone's life for their 15 minutes of pity/fame.

Have you and your girl/ex ever had sex after imbibing alcohol? You're rapists.

No man would ever say "I didn't know if she meant it" not only because were not fucking retards and women don't say no when theyre drunk, they beg for dick like its a drug.

this

Did she equate her pussy to material goods?

That would NEVER go through in court.

Wow, she's equating stealing something physical with something mental. Shows the mental gymnastics these regressives use.

I heh'd

If during his drunken stupor he said "Yeah, go ahead you can take everything I own", then it isn;t theft.

The drunk rape meme they complain about is always women consenting whilst under the influence. She's intentionally misphrasing it for the comparison.

Ivan finally said it.

Second off

NO man with a brain would have sex with a girl after she said no (drunk or otherwise).

NO man has ever used the "Didn't know if she meant it" excuse, it is a lie perpetrated by brain dead feminists.

>it IS okay to rape drunk girls
No, it's not.

False equivalence. In order to be a comparable situation, the drunk man would have to be saying "Yeah, feel free to take my stuff".

>Gucci watch

He deserved it desu.

So?
What feminists demand is the equivalent of that rich guy calling the police and screaming "she stole my watch/car" and the girl getting arrested and charged, her reputation ruined without any concrete proof.

It's a cultural thing, that's how Irish breed, you would not understand.

ALWAYS kick random encounters out before you fall asleep.

The problem here is that the hypothetical man explicitly said "don't steal my shit". Drunk bitches never say no, they beg to be fucked and then regret it in the morning.

A true comparison would be a man drunkenly giving away all his belongings to a girl and then in the morning, when he's sobered up, going to the police and saying "there was no way I couldn have given it to her, I was drunk! She stole it!"

Imagine having a position so weak you can only defend it by a parody of a strawman of a misconception.

>Imagine having a position so weak you can only defend it by a parody of a strawman of a misconception.
Aka the modern left.

>implying pussy has monetary value

Way to objectify yourself, bitch.

>Way to objectify yourself, bitch.
Right?! What hypocrisy.

>Implying she's not kicked out right after sex

I know her, shes a fucking idiot, an awful comedian

ask me anything about her

shes a fat piece of shit with severe mental health issues and no one in their right mind would take her home.

>flag

Would anyone ever consent to being stolen from? Is she admitting feminists hate sex?

Fucking naive little girl, she'll get herself killed

>Comparing events where someones consent to an action while drunk to an event where someone does not.
>female intellectuals
>liberal intellectuals

I know better comedians than you.
I won't be revealing who they are, but they are routinely on television.

>female logic

good for you leaf

^_^

>Women can drink and consent to sex

>Women can't handle alcohol and need to be babysat and treated like children when they drink to make sure they don't do anything bad.

Pick only one, women.

Wow, you know it's bad when the Russians are calling you out on your drunken raping.

But people specifically go to clubs to get drunk and fuck. Her comparing of rape with robbery is just fucking lame.

it's rape only if you don't manage to get her consent before going all the way. Usually, you can.65