Should the first black President be added to Mount Rushmore?

Should the first black President be added to Mount Rushmore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Why not?

Why?

The stone is white.

>Uganda

Nice proxy

Nice b8 senpai
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

>The stone is white.
Da racist stone! Obongo he didn donuffin!

If we want to eliminate racism in society. I don't think we should do things just because someone is black or a minority. It should be base on what they accomplished and what they have contribute to our society.

Honestly he probably could make it up there but I don't see it happening. He would need to do more to get it.

Let's ignore the Sup Forums reasons for the hell of it - Mount Rushmore is enough of a national monument to warrant being preserved as is for future generations. If you want build a giant Obama don't chisel it into the side of an existing monument.

Only add Obama if you want the engines to warpath.

They will lose their shit if we add anything else to that shithole monument.

Mount Rushmore isn't big enough for Obama.

Mt. Rushmore is closed.

Sorry, that place is reserved.

Mount Rushmore is for protectionists only.

Nothing should be added, it would look like shit

I'd wager someone would deface him pretty quick.
Not like it would actually be hard to do, unless they put a fence with armed guards around all of these mountains.

>Uganda
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

The Sioux Indians hate Mount Rushmore and they'd bitch and moan if we did any changes to it.

So thankfully it'll remain just 3 great presidents and Abe Lincoln.

Jesus why does he look more ugly then usual.

Remove Small Hands.

>Small Hands
Fuck off Stephen.

Fuck off snow elf.

Stale pasta

no he should be gassed like the nigger he his. jesus christ we is basically an autist who cant do anything without his (((friends))). fuck that retard, i never understood why you faggots voted for such trash. and now yall gonna get hillary, who will bring everlasting propserity on the land of the free. enjoy being 9-5 wageslaves, you cucks

Rushmore was a tribute to Teddy Roosevelt.... commissioned by the madman himself.
He only added the other 3 to seem less crazed and pretentious.

Nevermind the big "fuck you" to the Sioux.

If you have time and are not familiar, read up on this guy... He was Based and fucking Crazy.

No. He was an ok president. Rushmore is for the GOATs.

>not understanding the entire point of Mount Rushmore
Fuck off, Niger.

Fuck the natives. We should have finished the job.

I love catgirls. Please help me.

RARE
A
R
E