DUDE FUCK CHRISTIANITY LMAO

>DUDE FUCK CHRISTIANITY LMAO

Can't even see what the fuck I'm looking at.

a depiction of Jesus Christ fucking some random whore

Why do people find choke fucking cool

He wasn't fucking her he inserted his surgery tools to seal the wound that was kept GAPING open from a failed abortion

Jesus railing some chick and putting his finger in her butthole so she can give birth to a child who the Illuminati then kidnap (after murdering her) and then inbreed the child's line for 2,000 years to make a retarded Messiah who pisses on people

Huh, your mom showed me her wound last night. I sealed with my dick

>We're so edgy and controversial, please respond.

Well in the comics though it's Herr Starr who finds the heirs of Jesus Christ and he is repulsed by them since they are all inbred and shit. Thought the reveal was pretty badass, how jesse couldn't see his face with the light.

I can't believe the herr starr ep took that big of a bit. Fucking plebs

aren't Christians obligated to kill blasphemers?

Considering it's from Leviticus, so are Jews

it would be such a tragedy if some Christians were to wage a holy war against the degenerates in Hollywood :^)

Turn the other cheek or something you dumbass christian.

Leviticus 24:14-16

>Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
>And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
>And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

The duty of executing blasphemers falls upon other members of the blasphemer's own nation, so if anyone is supposed to be stoning Hollywood degenerates it should be their fellow Jews. But in spite of being God's Chosen People, a lot of Jews seem to hate Him with a passion.

More like turn the other channel ;)

the bible says a lot of shit, some of it is meant to be interpreted literally, while much of is simply parable or metaphor. It falls to a reasonable mentally sane adult to discern which is which. As a decent, god fearing individual would. This is in contrast to radical muslims who read a passage in the kuran and steal a truck and fucking plow over a dozen people.

>the bible says a lot of shit, some of it is meant to be interpreted literally, while much of is simply parable or metaphor
That's convenient

>More like turn the other channel ;)

you...I like you

>I just take what I want and leave the rest and feel morally superior to everyone else

lmao, religion is a joke

It helps that everyone knows that the Bible was collated and edited by the First Council of Nicaea, and many of the men who decided canon were unbelievable assholes. Emperor Constantine himself murdered his own wife and son and didn't get baptized until his deathbed believing that was a shortcut to salvation where he could kill as many people as he wanted in the meantime, but also important matters like the nature of Trinity were decided by what was essentially a bitch fit and popularity contest between Bishop Alexander and Presbyter Arius

Whereas the complete text of the Quran was allegedly thrust directly from the arms of an Angel into the hands of Mohammed

>you...I like you

Why would Jews care? They already consider Jesus a blasphemer. In fact, they had him crucified for calling himself God.

I was just glad they actually did it.

I assumed after the wimpy way AMC handled The Walking Dead that this show would pull all punches and never get around to retard jesus. Plus this episode had lots more Herr Starr and his response to Humperdido was absolutely brilliant.

Because Preacher also blasphemes pretty fucking heavily against YHWH Himself, from Him abandoning humanity in a fit of cowardice to Him being murdered by a cowboy

Why are Christcucks so fragile?

There is zero controversy over this shit because for there to be controversy someone has to care and no one does, this show is DOA

>from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg

Why do people project their own failings and unhappiness on a group of other people whose creed boils down to "Don't be an asshole and be nice to others" ?

>YHWH
>still worshipping the Demiurge

The Council of Nicaea had nothing to do with Biblical canon you uneducated plebeian fuck, that's a historical myth on the level of "Columbus proved the earth is round".

>"Don't be an asshole and be nice to others"
Jesus was just joking about that though. What he really meant was hate queers and people who don't look like you.

I should have said "ecumenical councils" in general

It's not like it wasn't all decided by the exact same group of assholes throughout the 4th century anyway

Jesus doesn't like homosexuality but he hates no one. I feel the same way. Gay shit is just another deviant sexual fetish, nothing special to get upset about. No idea why a lot of Christians focus on that so much, should just say buggery or sexual deviancy instead of focusing solely on gay dudes. I think fags are leagues above cuckold fetishists for example.

It takes a special kind of cunt to disbelieve that God exists but still claim to know what God wants

>Jews produced something that yet again tarnishes the image of their most hated man for the past 2000 years
Color me surprised?
Anyway I can't see shit.

mary magdalene?

Haha just like my wife

And then Saint Jude caves her fucking head in after she gives birth

Also was the old lady with them supposed to be the Virgin Mary?

One of the best episodes so far.

why is Sup Forums now pretending to be christian? this place used to be atheist as fuck before 2014

We grew up. Try it.

Sup Forums has been a christian board since 2011 thanks to the tree of life

Dork.

most christ fags are just pretending to rile people up or are just braindead contrarians

2014 was when /ourgirl/ was created

good goy

Wtf I'm an atheist now!

*tips*
*scratches mole under neckbeard*

Nah, he's on to something. Homosexuality is a sin, a sin in the same league as adultery or fornication but people seem to love those nowadays

What's the percentage of people who enter marriage as virgins? 2%? That's a lot of hellfire because you can't really argue those folks are better than sodomites.

You're fucking welcome. *tips trilby*

wasn't she created by some literal cuck from malaysia?

No, the New Testament (aka the covenant between Jesus and his disciples) is the only part of the Bible Christians are obligated to follow

Hmmm
consider my almonds activated, user

anti-christian propaganda is going to blow up in these peoples faces.

why?

>30-something carpenter in first-century Galilee
>virgin

Yeah, okay.

This is really misleading;if anything the council of nicea was called so that everyone in the Christian world could hang up on Arius and call him a moron. It was no contest, Arius was never popular and everyone thought he was wrong

>blow up
What did you mean by this? Could you be more specific?

Christian jihadis.

Yeah, nobody's watching it. It's very nonessential viewing.

I've been following it, but was surprised with all these threads
trying to claim some big public controversy was going down.

People would have to be watching it to be ofended. It's preaching
to a choir of edgy liberal athiests who want to feel like they're doing
something rebellious. Supernatural has been doing the "God is missing
from Heaven" storyline for like 5 years now. Nobody cares.

Hey, edgelords. How about you show Mohammed fucking his child-bride?
See how that goes? Or is that more scandal and controversy than you can handle?

"Fragile Christians". Yeah, you're really "punching up".

Finally I was waiting for this thread to pop up

there haven't been real Christians for long

It's pretty sad.

A lot of people always reply "Don't watch if you're so religious." But you don't have to be that religious to get turned off by shit like this.

Instead of a smart show that tackled the human desire to find something more in life, something beyond perception and how they try to reach and understand that, (Like the original Comic) they just go the edgy and shocking route to try and bring in more viewers which obviously backfires because even an atheist or agnostic just doesn't find Jesus railing a chick and having her murdered that entertaining.

No one would find it funny if someone went and bombed the Sistene Chapel, so why the fuck would they find this funny?

>But you don't have to be that religious to get turned off by shit like this.
No, you just have to be the kind of gigantic pussy who writes a rant about it and compares it to destroying the Sistene [sic] Chapel.

>man if a show turns you off it's totally your fault

Yeah now go back to the /got/ threads and suck off Dany some more. If you can't find a problem in a show, especially when it's just showing you something shocking and grating for a reaction rather than an effect then you obviously have the attention span of a toddler.

>blah blah blah you must not criticize anything ever and love GOT!! >:(
embarrassing

>muh christian persecution
>reeeeeee

shut the fuck up, christfag

You literally set up the first strawman without explaining what I said that made you so fucking mad, you just said what I said and implied it's dumb?

Maybe form a coherent argument before you post.

You can't just call it a rant and not defend your point.

>a lot of Jews seem to hate Him with a passion
Why do Jews hate Jesus?

>You literally set up the first strawman
You don't know what a strawman is. I criticized you for being a pussy and quoted your own post as evidence. You then responded with a bunch of stupid shit you made up in your head.
Face it, faggot. You got BTFO. Keep crying though.

What TV show is it?

Preacher

Wtf I love raping 8 year olds now

>More like turn the other channel ;)

Alright, fine, tell me specifically what you had a problem with in my post without any name calling. Can you do that? I know you gotta resist the urge to put an argument together, but I believe in you.

>believing in religion

lmao

Are you literally autistic or something? You got hysterical and compared a satirical TV show to someone "bombing the Sistine Chapel." I then made fun of you for being a little bitch. That's it. What is the fucking mystery here?

did they steal this from moorcocks 'Behold the Man':

> e story begins with Karl's violent arrival in the Holy Land of AD 28, where his time machine, a womb-like, fluid-filled sphere, cracks open and becomes useless. He then makes his way to Nazareth in search of Jesus. When he finds Mary and Joseph, Mary turns out to be little more than a whore, and Joseph, a bitter old man, sneers openly at her claim to have been impregnated by an angel. Worse, their child Jesus is a profoundly intellectually disabled hunchback who incessantly repeats the only word he knows: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

Alright, so no argument, got it. Just wanted to make sure you were retarded enough to avoid having a discussion on a discussion board.

>discussion board
It's not and never was.
Btw not everything is a debate, autist. Why don't you go beat off to Molyneux videos instead of whining that someone doesn't feel like exploring exactly what made you post some pearl-clutching condemnation of a TV episode.

really surprised jesus fags arent making a bigger deal out of this. Considering they were all up in arms about the show "Lucifer" they should be literally flipping their shit over this

Read th edgy comic you lazy tard

>Karl, however, is so deeply committed to the idea of a real, historical Jesus that, at this point, he himself begins to step into the role, gathering followers, repeating what parables he can recall, and using psychological tricks to simulate miracles. When there's no food, he shows the people how to pretend to eat to take their minds off their hunger; when he encounters illness caused by hysteria, he cures it. Gradually, it becomes known that his name is Jesus of Nazareth.
>Psychoanalysis is the real christianity

God is going to sort it all out very soon.

Imagine a king, neck-deep in the blood of enemies and an army that is invincible against all of man's weapons.

A man will reap what he sows.

>God is going to sort it all out very soon.
Yes, either tomorrow or another two or three millennia from now.

>very soon
how long have you guys been saying this?

"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." Matthew 16:28 KJV
What did he mean by this?

wow, this is so brave.

Now imagine if it were mohammad raping Aisha.

SOME 9 YEAR OLDS ARE VERY MATURE, YOU FILTHY KAFIR

yes, and some penises are very feminine.

Why would an American make a show about a religion which barely exists in America?

>What did he mean by this?
Read the next 2 verses (Matthew 17).

Every second is a step closer to the judgement.

Wow you're such an expert on Islam...

I'm glad it's flopping. They should have cancelled it after the first season but like Sense8 they were too proud to accept the fact they fucked up and do the right thing and unfortunately extended the misery another season.

>Molyneux
>Implying I'm conservative

Strawman much?