What made him hate mankind?

Children of the forest.

liberals

they so hot and he so cool
bound to be trouble in the neighborhood

Gee, maybe getting kidnapped and turned into a frosty monster man maybe?

But was that men's fault?

It's because of men that he got kidnapped and turned into a frosty monster man

Men probably broke some kind of ancient truce without realizing it.

He builded a fucking wall so humans don't enter his territory but they did either way, if you think about he have never leaved the north, he is always defending his kingdom against humans

Ice roasties

They killed Craster so now he doesn't get his regular baby supply.

Evil for the sake of being evil

Sup Forums.org/tv/

He's a cold guy.

>Liberals built the wall

he's not really bran, is he? fuck i hate this show

Hillary Clinton and Benghazi, he saw the dead Americans when he warged into Bill Clinton's walking corpse (white walker).

But he was a man to begin with? He should have killed himself, if anything

>Liberals built the wall to keep Whites out

He's just a generic ancient evil which has awoken.

The Burlington bar

Why are there 2 different night Kings?

there is no reason, he's just the bad guy and that's it

Why do you fuckers keep bringing this up?

They look almost exactly the same, I don't see the issue here.

They're going to provide all the backstory for the White Walkers in season 8 and the Night King will turn out to be a good guy who just want to keep his Kingdom and his people safe from the humans who are constantly waging war on each other.

Just watch, the White Walkers will be shown as a civilized people and once Cersei and Dany are taken care of they will take over Westeros, the land that is rightfully theirs, and bring peace for eternity.

I'm not face blind

Frost You

face autism is a real bitch huh?

try watching the show, all men are evil and need to be cleansed from the Earth, he's the good guy here.

They changed actors, it's obvious they don't look the same

Bran was only a little boy when the left Night King was around, thats obviously Bran on the right

He kills humans so he can turn them into Wights and save them from death. He's giving humans the gift of immortality

He doesn't. He doesn't feel anything. He only wants the flawed, unruly and destructive pinkskins to share his superior existence.

Having your mortality stolen from you and being cast away in a frozen desolate to live alone for eternity kinda makes you resentful. I would do exactly what he did, slowly build up an army throughout thousands of years until its large enough to start fucking with people for fun, then just wreck shit for the lulz because fuck everyone and everything. He kinda earned the right to be an edgelord.

The first one looks black

the same reason that there are 2 different Worfs.

He just wants to come south to set up a Westerosi football team so he can show off his sick arm

They are going to pull a "Brain is the Night King" reveal. The pic on the left is from the time when Bran had a normal human face and the one on the right is from current Bran who looks like an abomination of nature.

Emperor Hadrian

>Brain
*Bran

The wildlings were looking for the Horn of Winter to bring down the Wall, disturbed his tomb and killed his wife.

Why didn't they include that in the series? I seriously hope they don't just use the undead dragon to melt the Wall or something.

>Bran
*Brain

I mean the Horn of Winter of course. I know the books' Night King and the show's Night King aren't the same dude.

>*Bairns
Brian*