youtube.com/watch?v=efbVuMD1VeY
youtube.com/watch?v=HmktLUEbAxg
youtu.be/d3FClF4Mn3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Audreys dead

What about Carrie Paige?
twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Beverly_Paige

DAVID
ANSWER MY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Then who are Billy and Tina?

Why was Michael Gira in Mulholland Drive?

accurately describes my feelings when I first watched the pilot

Friendly reminder that David Lynch is the leading figure of a fascist cult, whose ultimate goal is the creation of an "Invincible Germany".
>vimeo.com/4201441

I am so glad /worstgirl/ never came back

I can't believe Chris Dotson is still making these David Lynch impersonation videos/skits after all these years
youtube.com/watch?v=efbVuMD1VeY

thats clearly not lynch

the kid looks like steve albini

love this scene. hahahhaa

Are you having a retardation

Watch the full video, Lynch fully supports the lunatic.

OHH OHH MY SOUL
LOSING CONTROL
WHO BUILT THIS HEART
OH MY GOD

retardation

>Red appears
>romance is established with him and Shelly
>has a large gang operating near/in Twin Peaks
>drug trafficking in Twin Peaks is established
>ep 15 and nothing has come of it
Anyone else worried about this? I feel like it was supposed to go somewhere but was cut.

A fucking decade
youtube.com/watch?v=HmktLUEbAxg

Red is Mrs. Tremond's grandson

ayo check out my soundcloud it's lit af bruh it's fire senpai

Sheryl is hard at work making sure you all enjoy the finale, please say something nice to her /tpg/!

That actually makes perfect sense.

That doesn't make the existence of his character any better.

>garmonbozia trafficking in Twin Peaks is established

Why do people expect Twin Peaks of all shows to tie up every lose threads?

It's not like the whole drug problem of Twin Peaks has been forgotten about either, with that big scene about Steven shooting himself while stoned.

>JUDY IS AUDREY
>BOB IS STILL WITH BOOPER
>SARAH PALMER IS POSSED BY HAWKS DOPPLEGANGER.
>TINA AND BILLY ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

YOOOOO that would be amazing

Think we'll see Leland again?

Red is the one who wanted Dopplecoop killed. This is why Dopplecoop will return to Twin Peaks and once Red inevitably dies Shelly will realize the mistake she made (this has already been foreshadowed with her reaction to the Ed and Nadine scene) and get back with based Bobby.

We will.

Yeah, until the series is concluded it does feel as though its gonna be one of the more underdeveloped plotlines. Still, I rarely go into lynch's world expecting things to be resolved – my hope is there'll be enough loose threads to spawn a fourth season or maybe a movie (maybe? please?)

please

Ed and Norma scene*

Judy is that woman (man) who opened the door for bad Coop.

WHY DID DOPPELCOOP NEED ALL THOSE CELL PHONES

Because he don't need any money

I loved this moment so much
I WANT MORE JERRY IN SEASON THREE REEEEEEEE

he established the location The Farm and he indirectly caused Richard Horne to become a fugitive while showing us something about his character

seems like enough to me

Judy is in Twin Peaks though. The coordinates Jeffries gave to Mr. C are the same that the FBI crew got from Ruth Davenport's arm.

Next episode

how does this end tell me tell me

Judy is the key for ALL

Just wait two weeks faggot, or ask for the leaked episode descriptions on Plebbit.

Super-strength Nadine cannot be ignored any longer. We HAVE to discuss it.

Next episode better be 50 minutes of nothing but Jerry freaking out in the woods

I'm waiting for someone.

here, if you're very impatient

Reminder that as seen from part 15 these leaks leave out developments like Ed and Norma's reunion.

>Judy is someone Mr. C has met before.
>He met Tammy when he was in prison.

I'VE BEEN LIVING MY LIFE ON THE EDGE SLIP AND FALL IF I TAKE ONE MORE STEP THERE'S SAFETY IN NUMBERS, I GUESS BUT I'M GOING ROGUE IN THE WILD, WILD WEST

YA NO HAY
YA NO HAY
ESTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLAS

AT NIGHT IM DRIVING IN YOUR CAR
PRETENDING THAT WE'LL LEAVE THIS TOWN
WERE WATCHING ALL THE STREETLIGHTS FADE
AND NOW YOU'RE JUST A STRANGER'S DREAM

Cole is as clueless as Cooper.

Even Loki knows who it was.

man, listen...

so the doorway to bens office used to lead to a hallway, but now it leads to a secretary's room. That's some extensive rennovations.

legit spoilers here do not read there's a set photo of him bobby shelly and becky at the diner, so he'll probably appear soon

It's episode synopsises not a complete plot rundown dumbass

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/d3FClF4Mn3w

dumbass

Goddamn I'd forgotten that fucking song was like 10 minutes long.

damn...

Best character coming through

>wake up in the morning
>still not in a bed with Sheryl

Another day wasted...

Twist is the you are the dreamer who dreams the dream we're living in, and you need to wake up. Please just wake up.

>tfw albert dies

they already showed that part.

guys, what if.. what if.. dougie killing himself is actually the last scene of the series

>SHERRIF TRUMAN, MEET ALBERT ROSENFIELD. HE WORKED WITH YOUR BROTHER HARRY ON THE LAURA PALMER CASE 25 YEARS AGO

dead thread!

>Lynch managed to make a retard crawling across a kitchen floor to electrocute himself the most exciting television moment of 2017

BRAVO

Wrapped in memes!

nope the set photos were in the day time

Why would Bobby take her back? That would make him an even bigger cuckold than he already is. I mean, Shelly basically turned his daughter into a drug fiend whore by failing to raise her in a proper family household and cheating out in the open. Shelly is a monster.

>ywn be Kyle Maclachlan

Kill me

Want to hug!

what's wrong with her percolator?

Damn, Kyle Machlachlan looks like *that*?

There's still time to hit the gym and turn things around for the better.

>bobby
>bigger cuckold
not possible

this, Red is /ourguy/ and he's literally only been in like 3 scenes

if he got cut that would really suck, the one scene he had with Richard was truly kino

Truman > Cooper

What is the scientific explanation for the coin "trick"? It doesn't seem physically possible, and I was thus unable to suspend my disbelief.

marry kill fuck

One question still bothers me.

Does Hawk hate white people?

what's that between his legs?

a lot of his best friends are white people

there was no coin trick you cuck, it was just Richard hallucinating after sniffinf a line

richard was high

HAHAHA it's funny because Michael Gira is the only person in the world who wears a stetson lol.

That's not how nicotine works, David.

>I was unable to suspend my disbelief
Did you forget that you're watching a show about electricity spirits?

Also, it's pretty clear from the "trick" that Red has some sort of connection to the Lodge that gives him abilities like that. Him hitting his liver seemed like a clue to that.

why does there have to be a scientific explanation

why are you assuming it wasn't actually supernatural

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a sex tape that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Ben Horne never gets his mind back. (Pic is General Lee)

HAAAAAAAAAAWK

what kind of person calls a cowboy hat a stetson?

best plotline of 2nd half of season 2

Because from the get go, everything is proven to be a metaphor. So it's either a metaphor, or there's a legit explanation. Leland was never possessed by BOB, he did everything of his own accord, and "Bob" was basically just a metaphor for the evil inside us.