Murica

>Murica
>be white
>go outside
>get beaten up by niggers
AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

That's the thing about blax, they'll never fight one on one.

Either way that yt fuckboi woulda still got beat

>relaxing around blacks
when will they learn

Armenian faggots are like that too

5 against 1, as always

That's Australia you retard.

Oh..

4 VS 1

This is why i always wear knife.

>be armenian
>get genocided

>poor little white boi volume 2

Lmao why are whites so physically inferior and beta?
Your time is over, it's time for blacks and browns to take over your societies, spaghetti arms white kids

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[...]
>post on Sup Forums
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>be egyptian
>get KANGZ'ed

Even I as a black guy never relax around niggers. Also, every black is a potential nigger and can easily chimp out.

>people thinking "around blacks never relax" was just a meme

>Murica
>be white
>stand outside
>get hit by a nigger

Oi, frenchi, is it true that you can get french citizenship by just moving in?

Tanned german spotted

right off the bat there's a load of problems here that tell me this white kid is retarded
>let a negro get within 5 meters of him
>let multiple negros get within 5 meters of him
>relaxed around blacks
>not carrying a weapon
he was probably a wigger anyway

what's going on here

>conceal carry permit
>always pretty relaxed

African American culture

>hurr durr let's film it and post it on the internet
>get arrested
>dey dindu nuffin

Fucking hell niggers are stupid

Well said, friend

Why are these threads even allowed? Is Sup Forums controlled by the Jew or something?

>getting yourself near niggers

wew lad, that white kid had it coming
next time he will think twice

makes my blood boil.

There is a BIG difference between a Black Man and a Nigger.

The ones in the video are Niggers.

shiiieet

>be nigger
>get knocked out by a woman

This is why i carry a gun. dindus think they are touch shit till i bust caps in them

>relaxing around blacks
had it coming

I've always assumed self hating blacks was justs neets roleplaying, your flag casts doubt on that.

>be nigger
>do nigger stuff

But this is in Australia

>Murica
>be white
>shart in mart
>go outside
>get beaten up by niggers

>be armbro
>walk outside
>no niggers
and the handful we have are chill doormen for clubs

The kid that got beaten will probably face harassment from the aggressors family. Friend of mine had his car stolen by a neighborhood dindu, but what dindu didn't know was that said friend has a GPS chip on his car and internal security camera. Dude got caught, friend presses charges, friend is threatened with physical violence outside his apartment by a group of several red-guards. "No Respect!" "Fuck you white boi!" "Snitch Bitch! Cant solve problem like a man! Must go and cry to the police and judge! Police and judge will not always be there for you one day white boi!"
This boggles my mind because at the same time when dindus do the most baffling shit I remember two of my black friends who are college graduates and don't act anything like this. Even around others blacks.

>Murica
>be a vet
>get beaten up by nigger teens

But armenians are niggers by default

So happy this nigger is facing almost 20 years

Damn the white kid held his own though

>be armenian
>beg for food

>Cheap shot with brass knuckles
>Zomg I'm such a bad ass
Only time you go for a punch like that is if you know you'd get your ass beat in a real fight.

well you've got the nigger armbro and sandnigger armbro

but niggers nonetheless we are

>whites inferior
>literally can't fight one on one because niggers know they'll get they're ass whooped

Nice protection.

>tfw they probably raped and murdered her for daring to touch a Kang
She was a coalburner, but I still feel, if not for them, for their parents

The kid in this case doesn't need to snitch though. They probably uploaded it to fucking kikebook under their real names. No one to blame but their own dumbasses

What did the skater guy did to make him chimp out like that?

They can't even honor the sanctuary peace of the toilet. Fucking animals.

That's Australia.

Those blacks are literal Africans brought here by the Christians because it's what Jesus would have wanted.

that's niggers for you only attacking from behind or in crowds like the baboons they are

things like this should be punishable by death

>Be Armenian
>Get shot by Georgian soldiers
>Visit ancestors in the aftlerlife
>The souls of Ottoman soldiers genocide your entire family in the next life
BTFO

HOOOHOOHOOO WOW SHE NAILED HIM

We need armenian genocide 2.0

What does pol carry?

It's a legal thing. Because they're refugees they will face next to no legal consequences. If the white boy so much as calls them a rude name he's going to jail.

>laughing because Jewish Supremicists have won

coming to a town near you

Did he die, wtf happened to him?

>around moors lock your doors

G26.

why west europeans and muricans are so weak?

They make great parents

>he thinks Tyrone doesn't have a gun too

wont work this time
diasporan armenian community is way too strong

why are you wearing my flag though
stfu

Story?

Like NATO vs ROSSIA.
rekt

That was in Australia.

He did pretty good for going up against a pack of feral niggers

gay niggers eatin' da poo poo

Oh they almost certainly will, lucky for us niggers cant aim for shit.

Nigger chimps out because white kid is talking about something, gets tried as an adult. He a gud boi dindu nuffin struggling with mental illness

Those 'chill doormen' have black families and black kids, they wont stop. Soon enough you'll have whole areas full of 'chill doormen' Dont make the same mistakes western europe did.

NOT THE PARENT. Babysitter. Father suspected abuse. Nearly beat the sitter to death, but he was released no charges when they saw this video.

Child is only like 2 or 3 here.

Wouldn't you just love to raise your kid in a black neighborhood

>redguards

nice. based finland knows SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!

How weak, they are not fighting one on one. Pathetic

Maybe. But I bet he doesn't go to the range as much as I do

I hate niggers more and more every single day. It's like everything disgusting and deplorable was put together to create the nigger. From their shit colored skin to fat lips and nose. Retarded brains, violence and self pity. Entitlement and lack of knowledge. They are human shaped insects who should be all exterminated.

>growing up in a black neighborhood

The instant redpill.

Who cares? They wouldn't be able to do shit. This shithole wouldn't be able to do shit without ruskis help either.

>why are you wearing my flag though
Because I live in this shithole

Armenians are subhuman. Mostly in masivs and other non central/rich parts of the country. We need genocide, NOW!

>he thinks niggers can aim

that bitch should be killed

that was here in australia mate, btw the first time that shit has happened in about 2 decades and was reported on ch7

And he already has been in and out of juvi at the tender age of 16 for another violent crime. This dindu is actually not going to be doing shit for a long time.

Why the fuck would he walk past a group a nigger teenagers? That's asking for trouble. You can tell he's a blue-pilled liberal fuckboi with zero street smarts.

To be quite honest, if there was any race less deserving of pity or sympathy it's them. It's like they crawled out of the open mouth of hell to plague the earth

Muslims are the same way. It's like, how the fuck can people sympathize with pure evil

Fucking animals.

Lol his face is just like "not this again"

Agreed.

I often wish everyone could understand how dangerous niggers are, and how they offer nothing of value to society.

>helping niggers

no wonder burger kids want to bring guns to school they gotta protect themsleves from the animals

Even playing field.
>in b4 Trayvon didn't.

So much this.

This is why minorities here, especially Mexicans, hate them with a passion

Why did those Armenian youths beat up the white guy?

That's exactly it

Gun culture in America is pretty much a white thing. White people use it to scare off the nonwhites, it's pretty much the only means of defense

Mexicans can be scary in packs, but one on one they're so physically diminutive they're practically harmless. Blacks though are scary as fuck, like a massive irrational wild animal with size and strength

>be Armenian
>get BTFO'd by a roach

I believe this was in Melbourne, Florida.