MTV Decoded: Are Hispanics White?

youtu.be/aosT6Kecj24

>mfw the dumb beaner says "We're not a race, but we're racialized"

>>mfw the dumb beaner says "We're not a race, but we're racialized"

Care to explain what's wrong with that statement?

>latinx
ITS LINGUISTIC!
A plural in Spanish defaults to a male gender. Deal with it. You are giving less semantic information by saying LatinX because then you can't say "Latinas" to distinguish a group of women. Fuck it fuck these people. Its just privileged fucks wanting more.

>a nigger educating me on race
>mtv news
>mention the sentence 'i personnaly identifie as'
>tell me to be gender inclusive
fuck off, why do this thread even exist, even if they are right, they already lost all credibility to me

The problem is that they see u as whole and not as diferents countries and races of indoamericans mixed more or less with europeans

>spain
>white

>race doesn't exist
>calls white people racist

First of all they operate on the premise of race not existing. Which already makes the entire statement nonsense based on their own premise.

But let's assume they mean that race is ever changing (which the negress hinted at). It still makes no fucking sense because all it says is what we already know: not everyone in Mexico is a mestizo.

If she wanted to say that there are different racial groups that comprise of the Latino identity, then that's all she had to say. But her statement says something else entirely: that they aren't a race, but are racialized (by whom?), meaning that they would, indeed, be a race.

>"latinex"

Wow USA, you're truly fucked.

Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity of spanish blood. Any race can be Hispanic depending on who the original white hispanics from Europe fucked on their colonization quest

>mfw the dumb beaner says "We're not a race, but we're racialized"

Well, he's right.

It could be white or not but sure is Europe wich is what I said burger

as a matter of fact the spanish language academy recently determined all these new nongendered forms (latinxs) or using both the male and female at the same time (latinos and latinas) should be erradicated since they go against the principle of language economy (use/create as few words as necessary). The male form is the standard and will continue to be so

Latino here, it's actually "LatinX" they use it because they don't like how every group pronoun is inherently male.
Retarded as fuck.

i think spain is whiter than italie
actually if the trend keep up spain gonna be whiter than canada (if not already)

Does this mean I can move to the USA and start shooting niggers and getting away with it like they say whites do or do I have to be mexican?

Why doesn't Hispanic include Portuguese?? Hispania was the term the Romans used for the Iberian peninsula, not just Spain.

What a mess

> (You)
>First of all they operate on the premise of race not existing. Which already makes the entire statement nonsense based on their own premise.
Saying a group that shares a language and culture isn't a race doesn't negate the existence of other races, how dumb are you?
>But let's assume they mean that race is ever changing (which the negress hinted at). It still makes no fucking sense because all it says is what we already know: not everyone in Mexico is a mestizo.
They explained in the video that Hispanic doesn't refer to race, it was quite clear as a matter of fact.
>If she wanted to say that there are different racial groups that comprise of the Latino identity, then that's all she had to say. But her statement says something else entirely: that they aren't a race, but are racialized (by whom?), meaning that they would, indeed, be a race.
They explained that in the video, the Hispanic girl said that we aren't really a race but are racialized by media, and it's true, how many stormfags and libs think Hispanic or Muslim is a race?

Latín includes it but Hispanics only 4 the spanish speakers

The problem is that the semantics of her statement does not reflect what she said prior.

If she meant that other groups call them a race, she should have just said that, but her statement on its own makes no fucking sense on its own merit.

Latinx

kek.

Well, this is what Argie-americans and Chileans american make in murrika.

BOO THIS BITCH
BOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't get these Mtv decoded clips, are they trying to push some segregation agenda? they are all so racist

The definition given in the video explicitly states that Hispanics aren't just a single group of people, what are you getting at?

How so?
"We aren't a race, but we're racialized"
Sounds just like
"We aren't a race, but others think we are a race"

I don't see how those two statements differ from each other.

This includes other legal latino-murrikans.
Criollo culture is european culture, fuck MTV, don't include us with the narco savages.

They are hispanics as far as i'm concerned.

And Quebec and Haiti are lattinamericans.

At least in chile we don't consider ourself "latinos" we are latinamericans and mostly identify with being SOUTH AMERICANS, but in this country "latino" means happy people, drugs, narcos, fruit sombreros, sunny beaches, monkeys and jungles, donkeys, niggers, etc.

Pretty much every stereotype murrikans may have about mexico, we have it about any country that isnt Argentina or uruguay (uruguay is considered just a part of argentina).

The idea that the stereotype comes from racism is retarded.

TOP KEK

"We're not fags, but we suck dick"

vs

"We're not fags, but other people think we suck dick"

She even tacitly admitted that the statement was nonsense afterward, which implies that she either didn't mean it that way or she had no idea what she just said.

Well lad that's a fact an argentinan is different than a bolivian but shares culture and language

What the hell does this dindu know who is and who is not?

TOP FUCKING KEK!!!

Screencap that Argentina

>Bhutanese American $17843

Lel how is that possible? Do they all work at McDonald's or something?

More like
>we're not fags, but we're portrayed as faggots
Vs
>we're not fags, but others think we are

How is this even hard for you to assimilate?

She admitted it was confusing due to what is being portrayed in the media, not because there is a logical conflict between both statements.

>77% white INCLUDING hispanic

Holy shit, that's low even by Argentina standart.
America is blacked.

who wants to be in the screencap???

What did he mean by this?

I do

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!

Is MTV Sup Forums approved now?

Blacks in America always hate Latinos.
For some reason they think they are different than a average spic

They see you guys as a threat.

*la mano

That's a lot of benefit of the doubt you're extending there. Maybe this kind of thing is so familiar to you that you immediately knew what she meant, but her statement is still semantically useless because it is self contradictory at worst, and requires clear context (which she muddled before and after her statement) at best.

Literally all she had to do was say that people think Hispanics and Latinos are a race, and not sound like a blubbering idiot immediately after the fact.

does anyone besides US SJWs use that term?

so what does she fucking want?`

I thought her goal is it to paint america as a white nationalist sexist racist bigoted state

How come she is now saying that there arent as many white people as you think.

Can someone just murder this bitch already??

This wasn't a bad explanation at all, the latinx was fucking stupid though and the way they bring white supremacy out of nowhere is unbelievable funny

Someone talk about who is white and suddenly a German appear talking about killing people.

Fucking nazis.

It really is though. "Being racialized" could just as easily mean that these groups self segregate (ie: white Hispanics, black Hispanics, etc). She didn't adequately explain what she meant and she knew it.

Based RAE. I'm pretty tired of hearing "todos y todas"

>be spanish
>move to US
>you are counted as hispanic

>be poortugal
>move to US
>you are counted non-hispanic white

There are white hispanics

However light skinned mestizos are not white in any way

Also Hispanic means Spain and Latino means Latin America

>white supremecy in the US causes latin america to not be represented by natives and blacks

did this bitch ever think maybe it's cause most of their latin american immigration comes from Mexico and they're mostly mestizo and castizo?

Damn Spain fucked up those native good, a lot of them look like very Spanish

How much raping took place?

you can only reply to this post if you are /latinex/ master race

we killed their men and raped their women to oblivion.

Save the white guilt for when you prep ahmed to fuck your wife you cuck

The entire show is just variations of "kill whitey". This particular episode was about how whites are racist and deserve death for lumping hispanics together into one pan-ethnic identity. Let that sink in for a second.

Pretty sure he said that with pride

>he fell for the rape meme

I stopped watching MTV many years ago.

Can I get a greentext of the past 5 years of MTV?

SorryDidn't mean to quote you, here is another free (you)

>implying I feel guilty for it
>implying I wouldn't do it again

>People here implying there are races here.
lmao why do you thing corruption is high. nothing stops me from backstabbing you for gains as I don't share nothing with you

>this is what beaners believe.

fuck off subhuman inca trash

>are a cultural group made up of many different racial groups a single racial group?
gee i dunno

IDK what a spic is supposed to be. I just put 'some other race' in the forms.

>explaining that brazil speaks portuguese rather than spanish as if you might not know
>as we have already covered race isnt biologically real
jesus, lasted 3:20 lads

Im white :v

I'm white as fuark too bro

It would be better if your a mexi

What hispanic means is "comes from a country where spanish is the official language"
It's a pretty lazy attempt to categorize all latin america as a single race, thing that can't be done because we're not a race. We're a mix of races and the actual mixture ratio changes depending not only on the country but also in the region. Some places all full indio, some others are full nigger and some are white, despite memes. Most places are mixtures of all of them, there's no racial purity here.
Also for your education Portuguese speaking counties are not Hispanic, the correct term is Lusitanic.

>latinx
I honestly gagged
Stupid bitch butchering spanish

they do this to every latin derived language. I wonder if the french and italians also get this bullshit

I heard the Germans are getting it too with a -lnnen termination or something like that.

>race is not biological real
>race doesnt exist
Except in you know science, biology and other "white people" sheet.

>oh but whites are all racists and guilty for slavery of the black race
This nigger is actually getting decently paid by Jews to be retarded on TV.

I swear to god if this Latinx shit catches on.....

It is true though.
Nobody in South America truly trust their country men.

Pal the problem is that they want a multicultural, no race world and we latinos don`t have a race.
A mestizo pack of brothers don`t look the same and sometimes if the sister is beautiful the brother isn`t (it changes when you are castizo, most of them look good)
If the entire world race mix we won`t have races because it will be a race restart and in hundreds of years after that we will unify as a race maybe the southpark race, i guess that it`s the objective of these assholes.
We had a small city full of good looking people (euro migrants from turks to Germans) now it`s gone, they left or they were turned into mestizos after our indigenous race outbreed them.......this is the future you choose.

theres probably like 5 total

>LatinX

Showed this to a beaner friend - he literally laughed out loud.

I don't know why were not considered native. Instead you have 100% native dark brown hispanics mixed with light tanned 10% Spanish hispanics under the term "white".

>we latinos don`t have a race

here in brazil we have a consensus that we're about 43% white, 50% mixed blacks (or just blacks depending to whom you ask), 6% truly pure blacks and 1% others

of couse the numbers are not reliable, as the stupid pardos make things more difficult (many believe they count as only black or only white), but still we have some notion of race

I'm just Tejano I don't really care for Hispanic or Latino. My mother is white and I am pretty light skinned but I don't consider myself white. The way I look at it is if the KKK won't accept you then you're not white.

You on the right

This video main goal was introduce the term "Latinx"

>This video main goal was introduce the term "Latinx"

I live in South Texas and I have never heard this term before this video. Certainly no Mexican uses it. It's fucking ridiculous.

I consider my self white-hispanic, am I white
pic related

Nipples

White Hispanics are the real hispanics

Hispanic means Spanish blood

Don't tell me the beaners are brown due to their Spanish genes and not their aztec/indio genes

They aren't 'hispanic.' They are 'mestizo.' Or 'latinos' if you're afraid of offending some leftist kike.,

Well. spain got raped 500 years by mudslims and right after that they came here.

>Latinx
I bet this show would have be regarded as a satire 10 years ago.

thumbed down didnt watch moving on now

is that video acceptable in 'murrica? It's basic fascist propaganda. Doesn't matter what race it is, it's almost the same ideology

>The 2020 census will not ask for race
Wh-what? That's just fucking retarded.

>LatinX
>to be gender inclusive

So you mean just Latin? Why include the X?

In Spanish we have "latino" for male and neutral, and "latina" for female. So literal SJWs are trying to impose "latinx" as gender neutral. It's fucking ridiculous. If you said that out loud in a Spanish speaking country they would probably beat you up.