This is an American Slave Ship in 1795

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaq3i4Algz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha it looks like a dick

TOO MANY NIGGERS

Good room management

jewish shipowners are nowhere to be seen?

The ship should've gotten lost at sea and they should have had to resort to cannibalism?

There's no designated sharting aisle.

Those slaves haven't been gelded.

It's shaped like a penis?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they could have fit another one in between the mainmast and the bulkhead. Inefficient, you know the Jewish slave traders wouldn't have overlooked that.

It has a black captain.

Where do you think slavery came from, fucking leaf?

>(((1 post by this ID)))

the slaves arent working. they sleep!
oh those germans

The niggers arnt American yet at that time. They had yet to experience the great freedom release in the isles.

WE

There are no Jews on it, counting shekels.

Isn't the entire deck a storeroom?

wow Americans sure are racist...

not good!

they would've fit more standing up than lying down?

>That one guy near the front who has to spend the entire trip laying curved around the ship's mast.

TRUE suffering.

One nigger smells bad enough. The stench on that ship must be unbearable

Anyone who doesn't agree with me are racist.

Pretty sure that's just a drawing

Looks like the tip of an onion root desu

Ah the infamous slave ships, i remember being indoctrinated about this but considering how much historic revision has been going on i now have a lot of trouble beleiving in it the way we were taught. Just does not seem feasible. Anybody have any redpills for me on this?

No free weights room.

Enjoy your atrophied slaves.

How exactly does that map define an "enslaved" person?

Because no country (aside from the Islamic State, if you consider them a country) recognizes chattel slavery as a legally enforceable status for someone. Even the worst parts of West Africa banned slavery years ago. If a person isn't property, how you can you say that he is a slave?

>How exactly does that map define an "enslaved" person?

>trying to discredit a map showing modern slavery by undermining the definition of slavery

>hurr, I'm an entitled retard "wage-cuck" I'm a slave too

Other than the fact that the slaves picked up on the shore were harvested and sold by Africans, not really. The slave ships were pretty disgusting even from primary European accounts.

Unless we assume that these were forged by (((coincidence))), we have to generally accept the mainstream historical account of slave transit.

Only one floor of niggers?

>Notice anything?

You could fit another 18 niggers in there if you moved those storage rooms somewhere else.

But where will the captain put his anime action figure collection?

youtube.com/watch?v=gaq3i4Algz8

This guy did longer speeches. Basically he named the Jew with Jewish sources and his world went insane.

The reason Jews were so prominent in the transatlantic slave trade is twofold. One Iberian Jews were middlemen during Moorish Spain who sold Christians to Muslims and vice versa. Two the Talmud called Blacks inferior with the curse of Ham. The irony is that Jews now say Americans invented race based slavery.

Could have held a lot more if they were standing up.

>slavery
>illegal in Africa

looks significantly more humane than modern factory farming.

i wonder what it smelled like in there

Wtf is the cunt leaf poster even trying to say with this post?

>notice anything

Hurr Durr random memes guys

There were no slave ships. Oh can't pack people like sardines without the proper attire and sail thousands of miles in the freezing cold. Complete historical fiction.

The ship would pull towards the left when sailing and end up in the South, not North, America?

what did he mean by this

hmm... reminds me of my last flight on spirit airlines

niggers are all lying down and napping and now working.

There is too much wasted space.
Well its a two dimensional projection so i dont know if they stacked niggers up to the next deck, but nevertheless you could improve the capacity by likely 1/4th if you´d scrap those walkways and stack people there, thus making one voyage more profitable.

Im not denying they were forced on ships but ops image of the alave ship diagram os just so ludicrous, i can imagine 10% of the population surviving the trip with those conditions, it just does not seem feasible that they were packed up like that.

Yeah, all that man power and no one had the idea to take the ship from the slave traders. Niggers sure are lazy

They used to show that image all the time in school.

yeah but you will damage your cargo making it in efficient

No gas chambers.

They are still using Windows Vista

no door

Lazy ass niggers be lyin down instead of rowin.

Yeah. Not enough of them sunk to the ocean floor. Cargo included

They didn't strap any to the hull.

Not storing cargo in the store room.

illerminaty

They could have fit more in there if they were standing up, but no, fucking stupid dicks just have to go and lay on the fucking floor.

in the Middle East, too

they are all in their place...everything seems in order.

If you think this picture is funny
Please hang yourself

You mean Jewish slave ship

The trade winds run almost along the equator, no where between central africa and the southern US will you encounter freezing cold.

>standing up for the entirety of a trans Atlantic journey

Kill yourself

Debt bondage is fundamentally EXACTLY the same as chattel slavery when you can inherit your father's debt, and especially if he was some poor nigger who couldn't read, and signed a loan with an interest rate that is functionally impossible for him to service.

Sex slavery is another predominant kind, and it IS chattel slavery, but worse, because you get raped constantly.

Forced labor for prisoners is a gray area, and I wouldn't consider those "slaves".

>Russia
>0.3-0.5
Brb guys gotta get myself a qt3.14 slave gf.

>It's crooked
>could have fit more niggers

In Case of Poland it's inflated because of human trafficking.
Selling and smuggling our fellow eastern europeans is apparently our favourite past time

How much better off might America be if this never happened, if we never had to deal with them--or at least gelded all of them for fucks sake. If I could go back in time and convince the founding fathers of a national forced policy regarding slaves--it would be that. Sure, if you absolutely need to for economy reasons, fine. But make sure they can never reproduce.

Really activates the brain almonds by soaking them in water for 45 minutes, huh?

You'd carry much more niggers by making them stand up. Have a rotation of sleeping/standing up, the sleeping ones sleep on the feet or the standing up.

>looks like a bullet
Cosmic...

Wait, where is the matzah and bagel and yarmulke store room?

I like Dr Tony Martin, it's a shame he's dead.

Right thats enough.

What do you want us to notice and discuss?

Yes, if they had piled up the slaves they would have saved space.

How are they suppoed to sleep standing up?

>store rooms

>when the entire deck is already for storing cargo.

Looks like flying coach.

I'm pretty sure this has been proven wrong and to have no historical proof what-so-ever. It was some kind of early white guilt charity or something that drew it up, it's not an actual blue-print or anything.

Yep, having the same internal monologue here as well.

Not that slaves necessarily had living conditions but these ship journeys would last weeks and you'd need supplies and some basic form of sanitation otherwise your cargo would die of illness or your remaining slaves would be so malnutritioned after the journey that nobody would purchase them.

If you pack them tight enough the bodies of those around them hold the body up

Or, as they call it in Africa: Tuesday.

Seeing a woman with arms bigger than mine is just as disgusting as seeing a woman with a dick bigger than mine.

Why no bunks is my question?

Underrated

damn how do they get the ship to go straight when it's all bent like that

This, it was debunked here with someone posting counter evidence to it or something. Can't remember it was ages ago.

Yeah it was just an anti-slavery poster trying to be eye-catching, the equivilant to the "injured syrian kid" propaganda we have today, kinda. Charities like Amnesty international constantly dramaticise things to get more attention.

There were no "slave ships".

Just cargo ships bringing goods from America and slaves to America.
Bunks would mean you can carry less American goods.

Well iam certainly convinced the freight of this ship is very restistant to that kind of treatment.
But in some regard you are right, adding that amount of cargo could reduce the efficiency in some way, just because you would need to carry an additional 20 tons of watermelons, that could reduce the ships speed due to the increased draught created by the added weight of both freight and supply.

Maybe the plan by OP is indeed the most cost efficient after all.

I'm terrified of the "muh feelings" lies of today being immortalized in history books centuries from now as if we all believed unverified falsehood as gospel.

It looks just like an immigrant boat to Europe?

It's tightly packed using Jewish business acumen?

Owned by a Jew?

That said OP's drawing is stupid of course.
They wouldn't be lying on the floor like that.

I think it was made by someone trying to figure out how many people could sleep on a deck that size.

That bend to port means it sails in circles?

Too late it's already happened, by looking at how they're doing this today you can see how things like the civil-rights movement is totally turned into almost cartoon history. Throw in a few mis-represented, edited or staged photographs and you control the narritive, it's why leftists today deliberately try to pose at protests and riots and shit to convey a certain message for people looking at it. They know exactly what they're doing ;(

Well, I notice something wrong straight away.

This. Anything but this.

They could have had far better room management if they did the good old top to toe interchanging between the slaves.

As we all know, shoulders are wider than your hips and legs. So having a bunch of men shoulder to shoulder to shoulder causes there to be a lot of wasted room at the end of it.

Head, then toes, head again, then toes, keep this going and you could easily fit another dozen or twenty men into those ship's confines.

>mfw I wasn't around back then to let them know this.