Memes aside, which country do you think will trigger WW3 and when?

Memes aside, which country do you think will trigger WW3 and when?

next country to have a nice hot civil war will be zimbabwe. it will be over very quickly though and wont trigger much. Will happen in the next 3 weeks.

Yours again.

Turkey, October.

You fags again, because you're always the one to ruin Europe. You're doing a fine job at it now, though. No one's even trying to stop you.

North Korea

Sucks because they're so backward, there won't be many GoPro videos of niggers getting smoked in chimp combat.

Atlantic ocean

yours probably

Yours.
In 2017.

That pic...I feel like there is something very wrong with it, like theres something going on in it that we arent seeing.

Do you really have to ask?

Usa, trump

USA USA USA USA

world war champions 2 times in a row

~2023
Austria or another country in Europe.
I see no reason for death if not war. If one day I realize I'm too old and weak, stuck to a bed in an hospital I'm going to get incredibly sad as my last moments weren't a fight.

here, have this...

I don't think there'll be a third world war

This 100%. We haven't had a good gang up on Germany war since the 40s

You're right, from this moment on there will never be another world War for billions of years.

My money would be on Israel

And by Israel I mean the United States

Turkey for sho nigguh

USA in 2020. Chinks and Ruskies will try to establish a new reserve currency as the US just keeps printing money and causing inflation, then when everyone realizes the US can't possible pay back their trillion public debt and the interest payments on it make up more than 20% of the federal budget, they will go to war with the Chinks.

Hopefully Europe is smart enough to stay neutral.

you are the janitors of world wars. after its been won you declare war and just mop up shit.

If you think a World War will happen within the next 50 years and will look even remotely like the last two, you are MSM-tier morons.

I don't know, I feel like there may be many local civil wars and struggles in the west rather than another huge international war
I see civil war in France, secession attempts here in the british isles, the balkanisation of the US, various eastern Europeans returning to the control of Russia, and there's probably many of other things coming I'm not aware of at all

You mean Soviet Union are the true champions of World War 2, they gave freedom back to Europe.

Sovet Union lost closer to 30 million people, while USA lost like closer to 300k.

>923

Yup, NATO it is.

>they gave freedom back to Europe

how dare you...

You know exactly who.

>American "education"

Germany, again.

I guess your education arent as good as you think.
Time to get red-pilled.

WW3 will be triggered by Israel attacking something and the retaliation actually manages to seriously harm them or from terrorists attacking Israel and the Jews retaliate so hard it's borderline genocide and the rest of the Arab word freaks the fuck out and tries to kill them. Then you'll have various nations coming in to try and protect Israel (USA and allies) or various other nations joining in so they can protect their middle-eastern investments or fight USA somehow. It's a powder keg like right before WW1, we just need a Franz Ferdinand moment.

What do you mean "will be started"
Proxy war already happening in middle east since couple of years.
Proxy wars already happening in Ukraine, Nato invaded Ukraine, Russia responded with tactical small nukes.

WW3 is already here. Its just that it wont be the same large-scale war again since it would lead to literally stone-age.

>I guess your education arent as good as you think.

"isn't" is the contraction you are looking for muhammed