Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IHLaking/status/769532578495770625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hospital gown

The skin of her victims

twitter.com/IHLaking/status/769532578495770625

Future empress clothes
>Bend over America

Do you think it brings her pleasure to just take a shit in front of everyone?

That's some sweet camo gear. What an operator.

she looks like she should be in that scene in inception with the snow fortress

adult diapers

I thought Cher died years ago?
The fuck

She has the facial expression children have when they're shitting in their diaper, so yeah, probably.

A fucking carpet

sage, hide, report

she wears wide clothing to hide something underneath it. probably diapers.

CHOKLIT REIN

fpbp

She's been wearing long, covering clothing ever since she gained all that weight.

who is that milf on the chair

>adult daipers
This, she wears Mao suits that look like something out of the Hunger Games because she is incontinent. The long coat covers this up while still making her look "fashionable."

I'm surprised she's wearing short sleeves. Didn't FBIanon claim she wears the pantsuits 24/7 to hide track marks on her arms?

Pretty sure it's the reanimated corpse of Cher

Oompa loompa, doopity doy
There's nothing in my emails, you silly goy

>There's nothing in my emails, you silly goy
Kek

cher the perennially butthurt

i would really fuck her hard

camo

A mu mu?

How can we, as Americans, not elect this brilliant man?

Underrated

The tears of trump supporters realizing he is softening all his stances and loosing horribly

is this a new flecktarn?

not too hard, she'd fall apart

bravo

Looks like the map of a bombed city

Just the regular Ar-Raqqa Caliphate summer fashion trend

>loosing

moron

cher is turning into rocky dennis, the popular halloween kid.

a 10K$ Hospital gown*

A phone poster and a leaf?

tfw Granny sneaks out of the home.

the eternal Anglo strikes again

Where does she even buy these clothes from?

>its fucking real

clothing made of dead syrian children's hair

>woah m80, go slow with the camera-lightning, she may get a seizure

Do trump fags feel cucked after hes softening his stances you guys were cumming over earlier? Just curious. Thanks

+1 (you)

i don't want a president who feuds with washed up celebrities because his pride is hurt. what a fucking wimp.

That's some sweet camo gear. What an operator.

Why do we even care, why do all politicians have to be in suits (if you a guy) and whatever the hell women can get away with I dunno women's clothes.
The biggest way someone could finally to me feel like they are truly "one of us" is to be someone who is like "nah I aint wearing suits/ties ever" and just has a t-shirt on or something. Otherwise they all seem like empty shells tryharding no matter who it is.

Holy fuck.my fatass grannys looked better than this on the days they were discovered dead in their homes.Heres whats happening.A rich old twat is clinging on to fashion designers and stores that cater to the sub-oldfatfuck consumer.Fashfaggots are probably suiciding over how to make an outfit that demonstrates power and confidence while simultaneously portraying an old fat bag as stylish.

She has a pear shaped body, is 70 years old, and has medical problems.

- loose fitting custom/tailored clothing
- lined with kevlar... very likely
- hides back brace, medical gear she needs
- fire retardant

She's a Bond villain at this point.

No of her clothes look "off the rack."

As a shitposter whose been here since 2008, this man eclipses my ability.

He should have "emptyhero" as a twitter consultant, jesus jimmity christmas the banter would be off the scale.

>why cant i wear cargo shorts to make french fries at mcdonalds?

I don't care if he is just a jewish puppet, this man deserve the presidency.

It's like she's wearing some kind of stealth invisibility suit but the control chip got fucked up and now it's just projecting random textures

Cher's face looks like a mask

>I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE INSULT AND WALK OVER ME PLEASE KEK ME!
Thats how you sound, you sound like a fucking wimp, no man wants to have his name besmirched, and yet here you are saying "like, wow man, my numale senses are tingling, Donald should totally let a washed up hasbeen say mean things about him, like, wow, now excuse me I need to go get my wifes son"

Thats you.

it is a mask.... ooo spooked

Whatever it is it probably cost 30,000 dollars

I'm just saying suits/ties are fucking stupid.

thank u 4 correcting the record

blue-gummed niggers, bomb-making camel jockeys, and HIV-infested faggots salute u

:^)

(You)

Its just covering her adult diaper is all.

Dropping some mad heat

>hint: its actually michael Jackson

>What the fuck is she wearing?
Looks kinda north korean to me.

tactical moomoo

She's been cut so much that her face is pretty much in permagrin mode

Also, if she shit's her panics her tunic will cover it.

Does she open up into an umbrella?

>tfw was never really sure which one of them the title was referring to

>have to wait till 50 years for HERstory makes an inside look at hillary's state of the art piss bag

diaper hiding coat

Fashio n faggot thread

>kevlar
I heard she needs it in case Trumps racist henhmen try to take her out

lel
i think it looks like a 21st century Chairman Mao suit

Fucking Cher what the hell are you doing there

THEY'RE TRYING TO SHOOT HER RIGHT IN THE BUTT

Looks like the fallschirmjager smock tbqh.

Okay listen to me user:
Couldn't one bring a thermal image camera to any of the events she is at. Shouldn't that reveal anything hidden under her weird clothing like a piss bag on her leg or similar?

Youre probably making a joke, but on a serious note Ive been noticing over time that a lot of Hillary's clothing is indeed parallel to what was considered formal Communist attire in Soviet Russia and Communist China and North Korea. Communist formal style of dressing during those times (and still today in North Korea) involved those plain, monocolored button up long sleeve shirts with a small collar around the neck. Look at just about any picture of Stalin to see what I mean.

Hillary's dresscode is nearly identical, its just "covered up" with different colors and patterns.

It's the new Utility Smock by Chairman Mao. Fulfil your duties in revolutionary comfort! The bood of the intelligentsia will bead right off our patented fabric.

I think any one big/good enough to capture the appropriate detail would be confiscated by security guys for looking too gun-ish.

Or it'd be immediately recognized what it's for, like what do you say when people ask what you're doing with a thermal camera at a Hillary rally.

cher is fucking scary to look at these days

Lead infused Tin foil body armor to keep the alt right russian agents from giving her radiation poisoning

Kill yourself retard

No she's trying to become the tranny version of Rocky Balboa

It would look like a normal camera.

EMPRESS CLINTON DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS

\thread

Camo coat for dodging sniper fire. Look how everyone is ignoring her. Obviously it's working as intended.

Yeah yeah we know, you want someone who's a weak cuck who just lets everyone walk all over him just because talking back isn't nice. That's not the mentality for the leader of the free world, though, it's more fit for something like a hippy commune. Dream on young faggot.

This, saw one the other day looked like a camcorder

You're not trying to fool the general populace, you're trying to fool professional photographers.

They'll know exactly what it is.

By all means try though.