RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET!

RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AND THE NIGHT, THE NIGHT WILL BE TORN APART

PEOPLE LIVING IN COMPETITION

I will not Trust any poll until the debate

Is this the flag of Fukushima?

Is this true? If so, then holy crap, we can win.

>i will not trust any poll until the wall

ftfy pedro

THEN I SAW HER FACE

hmm

lets hope this doesn't turn out to be another Ron Paul situation, with only internet people supporting him and him losing after a massive internet campaign.

ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE MY PENCE OF MIND

There's more desu

did this actually happen or a shoop?

Kemon asen, bhai?

eito. ki obostha?

Oy vey, better give Clinton a 10% boost in the next poll!

Why the fuck is the Trump campaign expending large resources in fucking New York? That's not winnable, the money and effort would be better used elsewhere, where he has a shot. Is it just that he has businesses in NY that his campaign can pay for various services, or rent space from? It makes no sense.

>1%difference
> meaningful
Looks like all those polls with Hillary over 5 points don't mean anything!

This is the same shit as four years ago, Romney and Obama were polling tightly till Election Day on National Polls, yet everyone ignored the swing state polls where Obama performed exactly as polled.

Focus on the state polls people.

Sup Forums told me the polls were rigged.

They did, goyim.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

As long as his online supporters keep spending all their time fucking around with online polls and yelling to each other in their echo chambers, I am sure it will turn out at least as well as Paul's campaign did.

Pretty sure the all happened it's a topzoz

they are

It's going to be much closer than the polls project, user. He might legitimately win NY but it won't matter too much because if he wins NY he will have won like 30-something states.

Honestly I think this is a tactic to make Hillary's team of tumblrtards panic and waste their own efforts in NY where they would otherwise not bother at all but who knows. Could go either way. Have you not learned by now not to question Trump? He's always right.

The debate(s) will not change poll methodology, and will be exactly as accurate as the ones you see now. Like the current polling, post-debate polling will show a snapshot of the electorate at the time the poll is taken -- they do not predict the future.

thank you for correcting the record

But I thought all the polls were rigged

I guess this means Hillary is winning?

This is good for morale.

Less people will show up to vote if they think that Trump can't win.
Polls like this will inspire them to go out.

b-but muh Nate Tungsten muh Real Shitty Politics.

IVE BEEN DRIVIN' ALL, MY HANDS WET ON THE WHEELS

reuters drleted a shit ton of old polls off of their site

You all watch in the next few days they are going to correct the record hard and show a massive swing for Hillary. I notice RCP has not show Trump leading once in any of the LA times polls for over a month now when he has been leading in their poll on more than one occasion.

Holy crap we can win!
youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU

Check out RCP facebook page. They're openly anti-Trump.

NYC fag here. Hillary has been running anti-Trump ads here NONSTOP. They're spending big money because the ads here are even more expensive than bumblefuck Ohio cornfield town. I haven't seen even 1 Trump ad, but the fact that I've seen democrats running ads here for the first time since I can remember tells me their I eternal polling is making them scared.

Here. >

As soon as trump leads a poll they drop it from the average, they had the PPP poll during the primaries but as soon as the generals started they dropped them cause they actually polled trump ahead of clinton

>HEY! LETS FIND THE ONE Sup Forums THAT AGREES WITH US!
>Bangladesh poster

Could you make it any more obvious that Trump is gonna lose?

Deluded cunt look with your own eyes.

Must...join...the navy.. .