Build unsinkable ship

>build unsinkable ship
>sinks

what the fuck cameron

Nice history bait, but I was always more concerned why Rose chose a poor guy with no job prospects, wealth or any form of stability over a guy who had it all

having a 25 year old play a 17 years was the first mistake

try imagining a high school girl as Rose and now it makes sense why shes such an idiot

>ship called the titanic
>not made out of titanium
wtf

What a twist

ICE BERG CANT CUT STEAL FRAMES

>build Terminator
>doesn't terminate

>IF titanic was made in 2017 it would all be cgi cartoon garbage and be dated in a year
WTF CAMERON

rip

Why is this movie so good?
I dont care about boats, period pieces or romance stories yet i absolutely love it

She's made of iron, I assure you they can.

This... she was a teenaged roastie dressed as a turn of the century noblewoman in her mid-twenties...

Should have had pic related play her, desu

>make an unsinkable ship of iron
I guess you could call it irony

It's really interesting if you think about it. The builders of Titanic unironically had the arrogance to officially declare the ship unsinkable. Nobody would ever make such a claim today, but back then they were so confident in their construction methods that they would actually do it. This was barely over 100 years ago. The fact that we are that close to that level of human hubris is pretty interesting to me. Could you imagine if they built a ship today and did this? It's unthinkable.

>what the fuck cameron
Kek.

It's the best film ever

you mean it's unsinkable

>that level of hubris today is unthinkable

Like we're supposed to believe that giant ship got taken down by a tiny iceberg. What shitty writing.

That's close, but it's not the same thing. There was never an official declaration by the government that Hillary was guaranteed to win.

To be fair, it was marketed as "designed to be unsinkable" and "practically unsinkable" due to the new safety measures in place, never officially claimed that it could not be sunk. The reason that it sank was because of every single thing that could have gone wrong... went wrong.

The ship could stay afloat with 4 watertight doors flooded--6 watertight doors ended up being flooded.

Okay, so if more than 4 doors are flooded, the ship is designed to still stay afloat long enough for help to arrive due to the telegraph system and frequency of ships passing in nearby vicinity. Except on this night, almost all other ships steered clear of that area due to ice warnings, and the only one nearby was a smaller vessel that turned its wireless off too late to hear Titanic's asks for help.

Well, they still have enough time to get at least a sizable amount of passengers onto the lifeboats because the ship won't sink immediately. But they had never done safety drills with the passengers or crew and it's an unorganized clusterfuck. Also, people are not keen to get off the ship immediately because they are being told that there's no reason to panic in order to avoid stampedes.

No matter, we'll get some people in the boats and tell the crew to stay nearby so we can load more passengers in later. Except the crew did not respond to the captain's orders to come back to the ship so they could load more people on, and the third class was basically ignored until the last frenzy of lifeboat launches.

Okay... so... last ditch effort, the lifeboats that aren't at all near capacity can surely pick up survivors in the water! Except, the ship sank at night, it's pitch black and it would be incredibly dangerous to wade into the darkness with hundreds and hundreds of panicked, thrashing, desperate people. (Many of the people who survived the Lusitania sinking did so because it sank in daylight, and the lifeboats picked people out of the water.)

wtf... NERD ALERT lmfao.. i dont want to read your blog dude

then avert your eyes faggit

BRAVO CAMERON

>The Titanic was a myth
>If it hadn't been for you I would have ended up in someone else's digestion!
>IT'S PARTY TIME

What the fuck Italy?

>nerd alert
>you're posting on TV

oh my dear sweet faggot

why don't you find a nice dubs thread to play in

>TV

Pretty much all of this. Not to mention that the specific shape and angle of the iceberg, and the way it hit the ship were millions to one. It hit in the exact (and only) way to sink what was, apart from its brittle rivets, an otherwise a fairly sturdy vessel.

>Jews trying to scam insurance company while at the same time killing some goyim that opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve

EVERY TIEM

This isn't a dubs thread

This isn't a subreddit either.

I'll be useful, sir