>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's spee--PEPE!
youtu.be/8btR2U2EM_Y
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
donaldtrump2016online.com/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/26/black-men-for-bernie-founder-end-democrat-political-slavery-of-minorities/
patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo?t=1m55s
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/us-clinton-calendars-wont-released-election/
allamericanclothing.com/
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQ3pRXN2GM
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?q=Soros|"Open Society" Russia&exclude_words=&words_title_only=&words_content_only=&publication_type[]=2&sort=0#results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' global money laundering operation:
/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread
Click here

Jesus Christ that is the most unattractive picture of Ivanka I have ever seen

She looks like an ayylmao

>Late August
>Still Shillin for Trump

You have a mental disorder. Trump betrayed us you dumbass.

Are we still doing these threads? Is it not obvious it's over?

It's finished. We are but 10 weeks from election and Trump flipped his core platform. He'll never win them back now. He's flipped on everything.

Seriously? "No amnesty!". Do you think he's gonna fight to end birthright citizenship when he just told us he won't even try new laws?

And do you think anchor babies are not dropping all over the US as we speak while he "waits to see what happens?"

It's done. Kaput. There is actual evidence now for the crackpots who said he wanted to lose.

We're done for. I'm sure Jeb is planning his come-back party for November 9th this very moment.

I LIKED THE BERNIE PROTESTERS MORE

THE BERNIE PROTESTERS HAD MORE ENERGY

Indeed.

>us
>you

GET OUT. YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE?

LEAVE!

I don't know if Trump betrayed us, he's definitely an autist who doesn't understand how to run a general election campaign, but he's 1 gorillion times better than that cunt, Clinton.

Also, Coulter is a complete retard

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>>shillary's spee--PEPE!
wow I didn't realize that speech was just all the liberal buzzwords linked together

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
>still in the fucking header

I'm going to start reporting OPs that do this

>Exclusive: ‘Black Men for Bernie’ Founder to End Democrat ‘Political Slavery’ of Minority Voters… by Campaigning for Trump

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/26/black-men-for-bernie-founder-end-democrat-political-slavery-of-minorities/

>Trump goes extreme in the primaries
>goes light in the general
Woahhh it's almost as if he is framing his arguments differently for different purposes WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER

annnnnnd he's back

"TAKE ME IN, OH DESPERATE VOTERS-
"TAKE ME IN, I'LL SAVE THE RACE"
"TAKE ME IN, OH DYING WHITES,
SAID THE RICH MAN TO THE BASE

"WE VOTED FOR YOU!" CRIED THE BASE
"AND YOU FLIP-FLOPPED- HEAVENS WHY?"
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEPORT ILLEGALS, NOT JOIN AND TAKE THEIR SIDE!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID PAWNS" SAID THE NOMINEE WITH A GRIN
"YOU KNEW I WAS A RICH JEW-LOVER BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN"

Reminder that The Snake was written by a Jew using Hebrew euphemisms for sex and sung by a negro who went on to become a black nationalist.

Trump already stated he isn't giving amnesty, so why push this?

Donald Trump's New Immigration Plan: 'Same Thing' as Obama

patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama

""What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country," said Trump. "Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of

the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing and I just said that."

youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo?t=1m55s

>I havent even started on her yet ;^)

>why isn't he shouting "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!"

How will we ever recover? I guess I'm a HillShill now

Thanks for the responses

Just having a hard time making sense of all these polls which show hardly any dindus and tacos supporting Trump

Damn. This is a hardcore tactic. Well done.

US: Clinton Calendars Won’t Be Released Until after Election

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/us-clinton-calendars-wont-released-election/

Trump-ese Dictionary for New Voters

"Ryan works for Obama" = "Party Unity"
"They all have to go" = "We'll see what happens"
"America First" = "We have to be humane"
"Ban all Muslims" = "Vet people from compromised regions"
Make America Great Again" = Business as Usual

Let me tell you the truth about Trump's "excellent health"... he's not that healthy at all. He suffers from dementia and has a schizotypal personality disorder... you can tell this by the way his eyes move when he talks about the economy. It's little things like that. He also has a wooden leg made of American hickory wood and a robot dick. He has a remote control for his 12 inch robot dick that allows him to make it go erect at the push of a button. He had to get that because his narrow urethra was preventing him from pissing down his wife's throat... his favorite sexual pleasure. Yep, his robot dick has all the bells and whistles.. he can ejaculate motor oil out of it while it's lit with its embedded LED lights ! His right eye is also cybernetic. He has thermal and night vision modes in his cyborg robot eye that allows him to be the king of predators - scary! This is your candidate... a cyborg with a wooden leg, robot dick with a remote control and a cyborg eye with heat vision. He's only about 60% human, just like niggers! He has just about enough human in him to survive time travel to save John Connor, or to betray Palpatine, but that's it.

>low energy

>trump before flipflop
>"I will deport people"
>trump after flipflop
>"I will deport people"
WOOOOOOW WHAT A FUCKING CON, HE REALLY GOT US GOOD DIDN'T HE

Because they have got away with lying to people for so long that they are unable to accept that not enough people are fooled anymore.

Guess all the black leaders leaping on the Trump train this morning got the $hillpac scared again.
Still repeating last Monday's talking points though.
Guess the well is dry after all.

>has hair
>doesn't include the eyebrows
0/10

>shill thread

FloridaOP, i dont know what level autism you're at, but i hope you take breaks every now and then from what you're doing
it helps

Can I have a straight answer, has Trump actually Flip Flopped on immigration or is it just people twisting his words?

I'm waiting for the immigration speech before I decide, you should too.

where did you hear it? there is your answer

Why are you here?

She cares about American jobs guys

I'd rather have Clinton. She is just a normal shitty politician. Trump doesn't even have two brain cells to rub together. He is a dumb child. Did you see Hannity? Trump asked the audience what they think for like 30minutes? WTF was he even doing? It was a godamm trainwreck. He literally didn't know anything about his supposed policies. He was just making up shit as he went and stalling for time. I want off the Trump Train ASAP.

No. before it was "they all have to go". Now its just gangbangers. If half of 11 million were criminals, that leaves over 5 million. No one else gets legalized/

Except if you are only using 'existing law' doing the 'same as Obama' and not using detention centers, you get what we already have.... plus a wall that does fuckall for the majority who overstay their visas

Love the picture. Just normal people.

The main stream media is making shit up.

>or is it just people twisting his words?

of course not

How can Trump keep up? :(

Literally at shlomo's last stand for shilling

>shills still trying this angle.

Kek, Trump assblasted Cooper so fucking hard that the entire media went silent in trying to peddle this bullshit.

You shill's lost before you even begun.

The mainstream misconstrued his point of view and spread the word that he's going to deport 11 million illegals immediately and create death squads to hunt them down -- fear mongering tactic.
Now, some shitheads on Sup Forums fell for the "TRUMP IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST" meme that the media was pushing, including the deportation thing.
Now that Trump has clarified his immigration policy in a setting where the media cannot just ignore it, like they would his books and rallies, the people who thought he would hang all the niggers from trees are shocked, and the media is pretending there's outrage because he flip-flopped (he didn't, his position was that all along).

>Trump's schedule next week

Just saw The Don's tweet re: the rally in Phoenix next Wendesday...looks like it'll be a huge turnout...another 15-20,000+ thing

Hope he rallies the fuck out of the west through Labor Day...not just WA and AZ but CA, OR, and NV as well

>a dozen events in a month
Is Clinton pulling a fucking Romney?

Damn, U.S regulations and taxes are so bad manufacturers are forced to make them in China.

Trump will change this once and for all.

I'll never vote Hilary, but all the hope and excitement for Trump is gone. He flipped on his central core platform. He's just another Jeb to me now.

well she is dying 12 events in a month is a lot for a dead person

>Hillary only at about 1 a week

How did he assblast cooper?

It's crucial for him to reach out to those communities too to crush the racist narrative. If stuff like this makes the news, it's ogre for Hillary. Absolutely ogre.

And the best part was probably

>what do you have to lose?

Democrats always rant about how bad blacks have it in the country and how racist everything is. NOW they have a republican candidate reaching out to those communities, telling them that they voted dem for decades and it only got worse. Try something new, you do not have anything to lose.

Dems are outraged and backpaddle that the community is fine and they don't have it that bad.

He pushed them into a corner and they can't escape anymore.

Ok.

LEAVE.

I fucking hope so

>forced to make them in China

Oh yeah?
allamericanclothing.com/

Also, you'll see a lot of the concern trolls or just trolls (not shills, trolls, because no one is actually fucking shilling on Sup Forums) pretending to be distraught that Trump ended up being an American Nationalist and not a KKK Nazi White supremacist

Hey jeb

>fundraiser
>fundraiser
>fundraiser

damn, she doesn't have that much money anymore, does she?

>Trump isn't going to kick out the illegal spics
>Trump is going to work with them
>His plan is exactly like amnesty, except he won't call it amnesty.....so it's not amnesty?

U WUT M8?
How fucking dumb are you?

What does Ivanka smell like?

Fickle faggot

>Trump starts rising in the polls
>bawwww he betrayed us ;_;

Fuck off Shillary cuck

>watching Faux and eating breakfast
>Cashin' In w/ Eric Bolling
>more hand-wringing over Trump and the Taco Vote

I can't believe this shit

Actually, Cooper asked him at least three times if he was going to deport anyone that wasnt a criminal and Trump just kept repeating 'we're gonna build a wall' like he was having a Robio moment.

Trump blinked, period. "THEY HAVE TO GO" was all a ruse.

everyone but me gotta learn

>we'll deport the criminals first because we actually know who they are
>anyone else who's here illegally will get deported as they are found to be undocumented, and have to come out of the country and go through the legal process if they want to come back
>there's no path to citizenship for illegal aliens

this is amnesty how exactly?

Kek, Trump already hinted what his true purpose in the interview was

>We have to follow the law
>So does that mean deport
>If thats the law then yes, but we have to follow the law.

You shills tried, but you failed, Trump won.

Freshly printed 100 dollar bills

>CTR still here trying to demoralize
God, I can't wait for his immigration speech Wednesday.

>Soros and the European refugee crisis
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros funded Ferguson and anti-Trump protestors
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/

>Soros is the puppet master behind Ukraine and trying to undermine Russia
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html

>Soros Funds Media Matters for America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

>Bill O'Reilly Exposes George Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQ3pRXN2GM

>129 cables on Russia and Soros
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?q=Soros|"Open Society" Russia&exclude_words=&words_title_only=&words_content_only=&publication_type[]=2&sort=0#results

>Do you think he's gonna try to fight birthright citizenship
Yep, that long list of justices who oppose it just magically stopped existing, what a shame.

All illegals are criminals, they've all committed treason by crossing the US border.

It's intentionally vague.

Are the democrats gonna come up with something new?

Not even the fucking leftist media has any enthusiasm recycling fucking primary talking points of Trumps opponents.

>Cooper Interview
>Trump confirms again that he flip-flopped on immigration
>Says again he isn't going to kick out the spics

Yeah, great interview dumbass

Lowee for Trump!

thanks for these.

ill take some selfies for you soon.

>Jeb
>Not Jeb! Or Yeb!
>Jeb

C'mon man, no one's falling for this

No. You people are not doing us any favors by blindly cheering a man who just shit on all of us. If youre not ready to admit we've been had, fine.

But if you continue to pass out this koolade in denial, you are just encouraging his bad behavior and rewarding the flipflop

He should hear in the strongest terms that yes, he can lose his base if he sells them out.

Dont make it a personality cult especially if he has betrayed us. You dont want him to be accountable. You would let him flipflop again and again, Thats what a Cruzbot would do, anything the establishment tells them. Or Romney.

I didnt settle for this shit in 2012, and Im not going to start now. Trump wants to be a worthless politician to win, fine. I have no use for it. Clinton, Trump, Jeb. Its all the same shit to me again.

They don't need to. This is what happens when you nominate such a weak candidate. Did you guys just think he would yell dumb shit about a wall that will never get built anyway and suddenly real people would want to vote for him? No.

what is trump doing?

What is this "softer stance" on immigration that FOX keeps talking about?

Exposing Hillary for her racism.

>we'll deport the criminals first because we actually know who they are
We already do that dumbass. You think we have some list of super dangerous illegals and don't deport them already? Are you fucking retarded?
>anyone else whos here illegally will get deported
KEK
He said literally the opposite of that.

Really makes you think...

Yeah but he keeps waffling when asked directly. He wasnt waffling before. He dodges every time he's asked about a deportation force too.