Asulym seekers attack finnish teenagers couple days ago

Asulym seekers beat up a fifteen year old Finnish boy and after that around 20 Finnish teenagers from age 15 to 19 went unarmed to the area where these asylum seekers live.

They were greeted by from 50 to 100 "refugee" armed with pieces of wooden furniture, metal pipes and so on. Asylum seekers charged and beat up couple of Finnish underaged kids and damaged several cars in the process.

Here is a video recorded by one of the asylum seekers: youtube.com/watch?v=MG3kuSFvTNY
See how fast they mobilize from the commie block.

Here is another video from a car driving in the area when it happened: youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGbLaUXfZI
You can hear these monkeys hitting the car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hJWlKk4oas
youtube.com/watch?v=FWkUonFf2vo
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdresGlFzk
youtube.com/watch?v=tJTv6LyzbzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could you guys try being less racist?

I love the way they all get together and yell like monkeys. You can really hear how there are some women and children there.

LOL they are already acting like the run the place. Finland is the new Sweden.

Also could someone translate that arabic sentence in the first video?

You guys are fucked. There's no way you can stop this. They will run your country 10 years from now.

Finland is a tough, armed country right?

Haha lol. Things are already getting better

Can't see shit.

Video sucks.

The only words I know ore care about are alluah akbar alluah akbar alluah akbar and RUSSI RUSSI RUSSI RUSSI

The difference is that they are under one percent of our population and in Sweden they are around 7% of population.

>The difference is that they are under one percent of our population and in Sweden they are around 7% of population.
Started at 1% over there too...

Also Finnish gypsies are BASED. They hate muslims cause they steal their gibs.
Finland's refugees vs gypsies when?

But are you starting to understand why it's a good idea to build mass housing out of flamable materials like tent cities instead of commieblocks designed to withstand nuclear war?

Those videos are kinda shitty. I saw a pic of a kid with a busted lip over at MV. Not really biggie, but a piece of shit type of situation for sure. Do you think the major magazines are gonna write about this?

So the victim is native Finnish? Who cares, they deserve it
call me when asylum seekers get attacked

They are fighting back. Wait until the Fin teenerger dad's get together and go refooge hunting in the coming weeks.

Around 70% of asylum seekers are deported and we are making immigration laws more strict as we speak. Some leftist tools are already upset about it.

Back to YLE, cuck ((fennoswede))

I'll never not be surprised at how refugees from the middle east and north africa can end up in finland of all places.

Actually I read tiedonantaja, iltasanomat + social media
still don't care if couple racists get beaten up

>Some leftist tools are already upset about it.
what the fuck
how can you have leftists in finland
I thought you were immune to it

actually communism is becoming more popular and our next government is red
deal with it

shit bait is shit

free monies

We run out of gibs me dats before that and no bail from EU. Common consensus already is turning into that of "Fuck them".

except the racist white trash finns that live in forssa were the ones who started it.

You need to flex your rights now, tundra spergs.

stop trying faggot, since you suck at it

>Actually I read tiedonantaja

Well its time for you finns to learn to ride horses and shoot bows.

Soon by god we;ll drive them all out

And once you are bankrupt, you can buy some derivatives to keep going, but only on the condition that you accept more refugees.

And eventually join the EU because you are so weak you need to join the strong to survive.

The refugees are whiter than Finns. You should embrace it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hJWlKk4oas
Some beautiful day, hopefully not in the too distant future.

Can somebody give my the story on this? Why did they beat up the 15 year old? Why did the teenagers go unarmed to where the asylum seekers? What where the repercussions of this incident? What are the asylum seekers version of the story?

>Why did they beat up the 15 year old?
Same reason why they threw a women from bridge. They are animals.

>Why did the teenagers go unarmed to where the asylum seekers?
They went to shout things at the asylum seekers because they were mad after their friend got beaten up.

>What where the repercussions of this incident?
Some of the youth are under investigation. Don't know about the asylum seekers.

>What are the asylum seekers version of the story?
They have been terrorizing the neighbourhood for weeks now. They are damaging cars, making a lot of noises so people can't sleep and so on.

Europeans need to start uniting with their neighbors and friends against these people

You have power in numbers

> They have been terrorizing the neighbourhood for weeks now. They are damaging cars, making a lot of noises so people can't sleep and so on.

Nothing being done about that?

And whats the story about throwing a woman of a bridge?

Honestly a hundred Finns should just get some swords and go slaughter these people. No one will do anything about it. There might be some media coverage but at least you'll have taken your country back and I doubt the police are going to jail all 100 of you. If the refugees got together tomorrow and did the same against Europeans no one would even care. For some reason aggressive action is excused more than pacifism.

>Europeans
>Unite

Only time Europeans are united is under jews

Finland is cold and dark place, if there are better alternatives the niggers will flee. They couldn't handle their own country being poor, what makes you think they can handle Finland?

Sup Forums Finns, please try to redpill ylilauta Sup Forums as much as you can.
>make them as anti-refugee as you can
>make them as anti-racemixing as you can
It is really important for the future that we redpill the Finnish teenage man, i can't do it by myself.

It's like Finns don't know it's 2016.

I thought all finns were anti-refugee, anti-racemixing. Since youre all bigotted since birth.

>And eventually join the EU

Not all, you do know we have a lot of Swedish (cuckold) genetics in some of the more populated areas.

im 100% swedish, does that make me a cuckold?

Like being gay you have a higher risk of getting AIDS, being a Swede gives you a higher risk of being a cuck

it makes you a faggot on genetic level

Where is the vid where some Serb removes negro near Aussie bar in hesa

I can't hear most of it but at the end they're shouting leave or go away.

Fuck you

I meant the text in the top right corner.

Finns post videos of non whites getting btfo in Finland

And did the Fins show up and kill every last filthy fucking mudslime?

Of course not. One more example of whites being a race of beta cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWkUonFf2vo

>I AM NOT ALLOWED TO KILL IN MY RELIGION
>get the fuck out faggot
:----DDD

>2016
>doesn't go to sauna naked
Are you a muslim, retarded or maybe both?

>b-but everyone can see my small dick
So? Is life a competition who has the longest dick?

>It's addictive!!!
No, if you're not homosexual or if you go responsibly to sauna.

>I.. IT COSTS MONEYY!!!
No-one forces you to warm the sauna every day, fucking dumbass.

Well we had Finland First demonstration there.
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdresGlFzk
We are not violent like your ape population who loot whole neighbourhoods because some dindu got shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJTv6LyzbzM
Police giving some sweet tazer for dindus.

No.

Ye

At least we have 1,6 million private guns and people who know how to use them. It's just a matter of time when those apes get shot and scared away.

Luckily finland doesnt have many immigrants unlike sweden. Finns can tolerate some shit but at some point they will snap. More and more people are against them and most of the refugees dont want to come here anymore because they will get shitty treatment with no money and most likely they will be deported.

Finns invented molotov's cocktails. There has been some attacks already against immigrant centers but nothing really organized yet.

Those apes will get their war if they want it.

Surprise media "doesn't notice" this...

disgusting. fucking rats infestation. get rid of them Finnbros

>Around 70% of asylum seekers are deported
False

So much for "based finnland".

>Finns invented molotov's cocktails
kek