Abortion

I accidentaly have a baby with gf.

Don't get me wrong, I wear condom. but it didn't work.(according to statics condom isn't enough. it fail 15% ratio)

what should I do? Sup Forums

I am 21yo uni student
I have no job and money. I have dream
I do not want to get married.

abortin is not bad for that baby... right?
If that baby is born, everyone became unhappy.

abortion make everyone happy.

find a couple whos sterile that wants to adopt

Get an abortion. Also get your balls snipped because you're a worthless chink insect. The faster your little island dies off the better.

>abortin is not bad for that baby... right?

I've heard the baby may die in the process.

Isn't japan woefully underpopulated soon?
Doesn't the Government pay you guys to have children?

>abortion is not bad for that baby... right?
No, that's "Adoption" you're thinking of...

ANGLO STRIKES BACK!

Go ahead and kill it, there is enough brown people in the world as it is. And after all, you wouldn't let the life of another person stand in the way of that dream of yours. Right?

Commit sudoku, nipon. It will make everyone happy!

Perhaps this could be a good thing? Now you have a reason and purpose in life to become a better person, you have a reason to get a job, to study, to learn to explore. Perhaps you should be grateful.

don't worry, you can still get an abortion without having any money. You should visit /diy/.

I have career

having baby in early 20s will affect my career.

Well if the fetus is young enough not to have a brain yet I don't see the problem.

it's 4month old

you should just kill yourself desu

Be responsible and don't run away from your goals either with shitty memes like "kids are bad" or "marriage is bad".

Looks like you did the act of procreation before being prepared for the possibility of procreating. Good job nip.

Are you or your partner white or will this be a full blooded nip child?

good news / bad news

good news, you do not need to worry

bad news, you do not need to worry because it is not your baby. gf cheated on you.

>Also get your balls snipped because you're a worthless chink insect.

And you should get your balls snipped because you're a worthless Muslim rat.

>The faster your little island dies off the better.

Technically, Japan is larger than Britain.

First, do a dna test
then profit

>Japanese
>having sex

>image
>stupid slogan
liberals will defend that

>abortion make everyone happy.
does it really make EVERYONE happy?

Man up you faggot and raise the child.
>waaah I stuck my dick in a slut and maded a babby
>I shouldn't have to face the consequences of my bad choice cuz 'I haz a dreem
Be responsible or just accidentally put 3 rounds in the back of your skull you peice of garbage

con·science
ˈkän(t)SHəns/
noun
noun: conscience; plural noun: consciences

an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.

Do Japanese people still have a conscience? Didn't you guys used to gut yourselves for doing dishonorable things? Being a fucking man and own your actions.

No it wont. You will be fine. You have a woman to change the diapers, you are fine.

Quit school, find a job. None of you (read any of us), will be here in ten years (if that). Become a man before the end

Then you would be a murderer for killing it

Murder the baby and hide the body. Worked for that Florida chick.

Wow wrong picture. lel

wrong. stay with girl since you fucked her, knowing there was always a chance so it is still half your fault. then when its born off ot the foster homes and adoption agencies it goes; give it to someone who deserves one and physically can't have one, ever think about that? let it have a existence at least without the dumbass mistakes of its pitiful horndog parents. then in 18 years when you get your shit together, if you grow a real pair you can try to reunite with it instead of letting it become another biological fatherless nigger

so remember folks: adoption is an option

>so remember folks: adoption is an option
This. It's a well known fact that there are plenty of men these days willing to raise another man's child.

OBJECTION you just said you didnt have a job, now your saying you have a career. which is it?

>Condom failed
I'm sorry you got cucked.

libtard canacuck SJW zionist jew detected. Laci and Big Red have taught you well

Seriously don't listen to them.
If you have a baby and you're not ready for it, neither you or him will be happy in the future.
This probably is a hard decision but we need in a world where you need a job to survive. I hope you won't keep it if you can't.

There is nothing wrong in abortion. No need to ruin your life and career over a baby.

In Japan, being uni student is a part of career(so called 経歴)

>sudoku

fucking kekko my eggo

get the abortion, dont let these fuckers talk you into keeping it. As soon as you have it they will kick you to the street and cut you off welfare, then they will tell you that you shouldnt have had it if you didnt want to be poor.

Stale pasta.
Abortion is only OK if your gf was impregnated through rape or if the baby is retarded.

Kek

Fuck abortion, you're screwed man. Your cum your problem

I agree!!! Let's kill all the degenerate babies!!! #ImWithHer

If you abort it you are a murderer. Abortion is murder.

Adoption. Give the baby a chance to have a life. Don't kill the baby, put him or her up for adoption.

exactly. like gay couples for instance

miss daddy much nig nog?

Yo shitskin. A kid needs a mother and a father. Fuck your SJW rainbow families.

Actually the child may be inside the body of the woman, but that doesnt make the baby her body.

Man up and have the baby. I'm not anti-abortion, but you japs care more about stupid shit like education and career than family and nation. The baby is bigger than you and your selfish personal aspirations.

push down stairs
then punch her to be sure

playing devil's advocate to the nth degree but alas you did call me out. kudos based user

>muh body

Anyone who supports abortion is an uneducated gook.

According to buddhism life begins at conception.

Also, my fatherhad me when he was 22 and that was the percise reason he became rich and successful. There is no better motivator to make money then having a baby desu senpai.

Also think of your country which is about to die.

Also you are a part of a lineage staring millions of years ago and surely you dont want to be the first who failed to reproduce.

Also requesting dead baby fetuses pictures.

I'll adopt it, but in exchange I get to fuck the mother up to the birth. In about 20 years expect an early grave as I will train the child to hunt you down.

Abort if you are smart. Then get a vesctomy . Best money I ever spent

Depends on weather or not you want to put up with a pregnant girlfriend for the next few months.

that's nothing, 3rd trimester is when it would be bad

Yea it doesn't make deluded christfags very happy

You're degenerate

Also
>Japanese
>Girlfriend

Kek

Only good post itt

The fat neet virgins on Sup Forums won't be having sex any time soon so they don't know what the implications of having a child you aren't ready for are

nice proxy fag.

Drop that bitch down the stairs like we dropped nukes on you, Japanbro.

Considering your nations population issues,not having the child is practically treason.

Have the baby, get it adopted if you can't handle. You're gonna need a lot of bodies when China comes to call.

Dont go on pol for your life decisions but if it was up to me i would abort the bitch its just easier and u dont have to feel guilty about it its not a big deal life is meaningless anyways so make the best of it while u still have your good health so dont ruin it with kids

ABORT

You are a sick waste of human life. Kill yourself so that your resources may go to your unborn child, who at least has a chance of not being human trash like you.

God damnit.

That's murder, and worse kinslayer

Fucking based Swede.

own up to your mistake and be a father to your child

adoption is the best solution, but thats only if the girl wants it.
You're 21.
You're a man.
Time to take responsibility.

this.

Doesn't Japan have like crazy low birth rates any way?

yeah, because people like OP are all "But muh job prospects!"

i wonder if men could start suing for custody using copyright law? think about it, DNA is a code sequence right, so your DNA is like your intellectual property...

Abortion is a painful process for all parties involved. However, it is better than ruining 3 lives. Recognize your mistake, don't make a habit out of abortions, and you'll be fine.
Sorry for your situation.

OK listen up Jap your country has an extremely low birth rate you would be doing the country a favor. Now be responsible and a man you took the risk and so now assume the consequences

>implying
oy vey, I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts

Condoms are over 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. The other 2% comes from people who use them improperly. Same with how the 0.02% of birth control failures are because of people who didn't take them as instructed

Was this your first time wearing a rubber? Because it's pretty much impossible to get her pregnant if you put it on right. Did it fall off your tiny chink dick or something?.

This was planned. She poked a hole in your rubber.

>abortion is not bad for the baby right?
It kind of annihilates the creature . Of course it is detrimental to his well being.

Read the filename

What did the graphic designers mean by this?

Let her parents take care of the baby and in 5 years you can take care of it.