i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>YPG withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms

Previous >SouthFront 26th
youtu.be/Il1acCd70z0
youtu.be/guCF8keLB7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJjJs8gprK4
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-government-kurds-begin-prisoner-exchange-hasakah/
youtu.be/KHUXii65Sw8
youtube.com/watch?v=rBFzTISZNCE
youtu.be/rOxK66Fu88M
i.4cdn.org/gif/1472315864593.webm
imgur.com/iKff9Fm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free kurdistan will be created

singles confirm

funny 1st comment

fuck off dumb t*rk

ok turk

Hi /sg/ - I made this for you guys.
Accidental ISIS rapping is pretty good.
Does anyone know of the Russian rap video someone made? I'm copying their idea

youtu.be/LJjJs8gprK4

EXPLOSION!

Kurds and Syrian Government has started to exchange prisoners in the Hasakah city.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-government-kurds-begin-prisoner-exchange-hasakah/

shut the fuck up Kurds are 10 times stronger than you

yes k*rds are known to be apes

What is Erdogans endgame? If he kills kurds, they will be only more agressive at home.
Does he want to steal some territory to? Everybody will be mad at him for that.
Does he want to install puppet regime? Putin would be extremely mad and they have recently become friends.

>Does anyone know of the Russian rap video someone made? I'm copying their idea
youtu.be/KHUXii65Sw8

Maybe if you start an armed insurrection in Germany tb.h
But even then you'd lose it to the local Turkish Emirate.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBFzTISZNCE

Nah wasn't this one, it was all russian titles and shit. It was waaaaaaaay better than this
This isn't even in sync

Ya'Ali..

YESSSssss! Thank you so much for this!

daily reminder

kurds and turks are two sides of the same coin

>Singles

The power of my almighty dubs will bring about the rebirth of glorious Assyria! Your Kul*rdistan is nothing but a fake nation based on the ideals of a race of nomads. Check 'em.

dumb amerilard

check these singles

blown
the
fuck
out

can't they just nuke

>1070 apartments
>military college

Who even knows? Erdo is derranged, remember he was the person who let the Peshmerga cross into Kobani. He's responsible for the Kurds taking over most of north Syria.
He's probably just trying to steal some territory but who even knows, Remeber how Turkey would buy most of the ISIS oil. he's probably realized that ISIS will collapse soon, but I honestly think that Erdo has no fucking idea what he's doing
anyway enjoy some tunes youtu.be/rOxK66Fu88M

Fight i have been defeated.

ahahahaha you are Kurdistan's dog ahahaha

So is it true isol was started by Israel

Are you unironically muslims

Mostly by Saudi, Turkey, Qatar, and NATO, but Israel played their part too

kürt detected

everyone knows whats up kürt piece of shit

t.mehmet

Please be gentle.

their attacks are shitty platoon based infiltration attempts with 1-2 armored vehicles that get btfo
its like they pick some random dudes to die everyday instead of massing a serious force and attacking.

our people start to understand the reality that kürts dont deserve to exist, you ll stop existing with time

you should look at cizre, this is what happens when you start to chimpout boy
this must be happen 25 years ago, türkiye give lots of this because of pity
pic related

looks like this thread has been opened by minnesota chan and ottoman's strange child. When we will see an actual /sg thread. Minneso-tan, you really dissapointed me.

>listening to mogra live stream
>its warm outside but im just relaxing to the tunes and browse comfy /sg/
truly one of the best feels

filthy dumb. kurdish scum.

wait till the Turkish air force raze your entire area you live in. until you dogs surrender like faggots

okay

Hey Aleppo Syrian will you be returning to Aleppo after war?

I mean city will be rebuilded and most likely Housing will be cheap why rebulding process goes.

>What is Erdogans endgame? If he kills kurds, they will be only more agressive at home.

That never ends well for Kurds. Turkey crushed PKK once; and the only reason they're back again is because Erdogan believed that he can be a second Ataturk by uniting two nations via diplomacy. If you follow Erdogan well you can see he has a massive Ataturk complex.

Anyway; PKK had spent almost all its resources in fortifying several cities for a city warfare. Their plan was to draw Turkish Armed Forces there and crush them. However TAF simply evacuated citizens and then completely annihilated those cities. Simultaneously they also burned every single cannabis plantation PKK had(this is why weed prices in Europe skyrocketed btw.). As it is PKK can't do anything major in Turkey.

Peaceful Kurds also hate them because their political party(HDP) was winning on the political arena before PKK fucked things up.

>Does he want to steal some territory to? Everybody will be mad at him for that.

There are international agreements that enable Turkey to do exactly that but their clauses are very strict. I would, however, guess that this is exactly what he talked about with Putin. USA as it is can only accept and move on. Turkey realised that Europe is fucked without them. Imagine who would stop a Russian Invasion or an immigrant influx if Turkey is simply neutral? We would see Vichy France 2.0 for example.

>Does he want to install puppet regime? Putin would be extremely mad and they have recently become friends.

Putin wants a puppet regime there to stop Kurds and Islamists-not just Jihadists-. A Turkoman buffer zone might be exactly what he seeks. Kurds made an extremely stupid move by backstabbing Putin. He was their only ally in the entire region.

im going to cry, everyone support us versus kurds

what is happening to pol?

Not everyone, there's lucid people remaining

It's not a hard choice, it's either Turks or Shit.

Kurds backstabbed SAA in hasaka. SAA supported kurds with tanks, weapons, manpower and even warfare education. they returned the favor by taking the city of hasaka and expeling the SAA from there

yup. i will be going there if god willed it

I dunno. Even though I'm part Kurdish myself I feel like them trying to get support from Israel and the USA makes them traitors. Even though both countries have indirectly fucked them over in the past by supplying governments with weapons to shut them down. That and I hate communism. They're repeating the same mistakes everyone is the past did.

>Kurds backstabbed
this is definition of kurds
this is what they do, its not new

It's okay, I hate both kurds and Turks equally.

I think he will try to eliminate PKK as well because he tried to get kurdish votes by building airports,making new roads etc.But now a Kurdish party is in the parliament.

> 11
kurds konfirmed 4 kontiuously kucked

Just like The Jews

same here

we only need to massacre the ashkenazi jews. gather them all and throw them in some sinkhole or lava pit.

Hummus is that you?

wow, rood

i.4cdn.org/gif/1472315864593.webm

a little bit spice to these Ungodly chosen people would make the world better

>Just like The ̶J̶e̶w̶s̶ Arabs
ftfy.
The current Islamic migration to Europe us quite obviously the start. save for a few libcucks, literally everyone hates you and wants to genocide you.
_Everywhere_ where Arabs move into they instantly become the hated group in that area.

Not uprising of course, all that theft, crime, rape, harassment, terror and general subhumanity that Arabs project is not something normal people want around.

It's gonna be so fun seeing you Orcs being slaughtered when the day comes.

>COMFY SATURDAY EDITION
This thread is everything but comfy :'(

Literally the same thing can be said about you and at least we've never been nearly wiped off the face of the planet. We should be friends desu and destroy the West together

gas the away.

>not knowing christians are muslims bff and they are also being brianwashed by the kikes

Bloody hell.

dubaibro how's it going?

when was the last time houthi bro was seen?
is he still alive?

summary of kurds

You don't seem to understand how /sg/ works. I will show you in two different posts. Here is /sg/ from Monday through Friday.

It's great. Skipped posting in these threads for a while after the other guy from UAE started posting like a mad man. Seems like he brought in a lot of trash or it just happened at the same time. Either way, quality went down.
How's it been? You're posting as much as always I see

There is only room for one UAE /sg/ poster here buddy, clearly I am the superior user from the Emirates

This is /sg/ on Saturday and Sunday.

>Tfw can't post the hockey gif because it is too big

God I feel sorry for these poor cunts.

They've been there forever, how many guys are even there? They seem to rarely get attacked, and never try and break out.

>imgur.com/iKff9Fm

That's not what I meant. You just post so goddamn much and the good points you have drown in the flood of text.

It didn't use to be this way though. Besides weekends here and in most muslim countries (if not all) are Friday and Saturdays.

you guys should meet up in real life

Break out where? It's a sea of Salafism and they are Twelver Shias

They made a truce with them over Zabadani but then Russia showed up and disregarded the truce and now the rebels are too busy across the fronts to actually try and attack them again, you saw how they didn't use them to bargain for Darayya like they did with Zabadani

Also allegedly the rebels guarding the villages make a killing profiting from smuggling goods inside, so some corruption involved

It looks like they are so insignificant that it's not even worth the manpower to capture that position.

And god is Idlib so small compared to Aleppo.

>and never try and break out.
This isn't a hollywood movie

>Also allegedly the rebels guarding the villages make a killing profiting from smuggling goods inside, so some corruption involved

Where the fuck are the soldiers getting anything to even barter with?

Ration packs?

Nah man. I can reveal my powerlevel :^)

I know, I just thought they'd start going fucking bonkers after being there for so long and having arms, but really, where can they go.

How is "posting too much" defined? I don't post as much as I did on the first week but I'm still a regular

Number one rule of Middle Eastern politics shitposting is to not reveal yourself

It does make you think, could be intra-rebel propaganda, but some guys have been arrested for smuggling goods into the pocket

I mean, you COULD trade arms, they have value, but giving away guns in that situation is fucking braindead.

Ammo maybe?
Maybe a guy had a gold necklace.

I just remember every second post being from you in some threads and basically replying to everything.
That got boring really fast.

>This map triggers terrorist supporters

Total humiliation

>Maybe a guy had a gold necklace.
Probably, the 2004 population on wiki is listed as 15,000 people, probably twice that prewar, so there are bound to be some goods buried in there somewhere even if it's empty of people

>Republican Guard vs 700 heroes
>humiliation

Yeah sure buddy

There was around 4,000 rebels in Darayya prior to the siege. The 700 you cite are the survivors.

How did they get it?
What did they negotiate for exactly?

Since starving sieges are "illegal".
Nation embargoes are not, curiously enough....looking at you, USA and Madeline Albright.

Looting houses, duh why didn't I think of that.
Can't really blame them if they've been stuck there for that long.

>The 700 you cite are the survivors.

...Against the Republican Guard

H e r o i c

He ded. Las time he posted was on march i think.

i have finally learned how to make webms.

NEW OC

damn

F

Thats better.

>bandicam

i downloaded the source from youtube lel

>funny that you actually believe erdogan takes order from someone
>kek
sure why not, believe whatever shit you want to believe kid, like your fake god

The Ankara Times @TheAnkaraTimes
#BREAKING Rocket hits Turkish tank in south #Jarablus, one soldier slightly wounded #NEWS

why so angry friend? It was a compliment

>one soldier slightly wounded

BTFO

How will Turkey ever recover?

>How did they get it?
Terrorists are exausted after 3 years of siege & government can redeploy 2500+ elite Republican Guard soldiers

>What did they negotiate for exactly?
Release of SAA POWs, surrender of all weapons (except one personal one), they have to leave money, gold, etc. behind.
700 terrorists & their families will be relocated to Idlib. 200 surrendered & will enjoy amnesty

turkish news say a small fire broke after the hit but was contained quickly.
i assume it was a lucky rpg shot