Do alt-righters lack empathy?

Do alt-righters lack empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
thetelegram.com/section/2016-08-26/article-4624968/This-is-not-OK!/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To leftists lack responsibility?

>voicing disagreement is not okay
wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

The top-center quotes is an accurate quotes though.

The rest are shit posts.

desu those comments are pretty degenerate

That is the definition of sociopath and yes they lack a sense of conscience.

so·ci·o·path

/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun

noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Kys

>This is NOT okay!
>CURRENT YEAR

I think we're more likely desensitized. You can't become a sociopath without getting brain damage.

Kek, Jews are triggered

>Kys
An example of sociopathic behavior.

>words matter more than actions
>lets call them names to shame them
Yeah so fucking honorable

What is this alt-right ?

>alt-right

PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, opinions tend to get exaggarated online. Who woulda thunk?

Some of those might be "mean", but this one:

>Feminism is just like BLM it's just not about equality it's about special rights

IS LITERALLY TRUE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

excuse me, i find this problematic and offensive to my lifestyle, please delete this.

At least you admit that you're alt-right. :^)

This. I've been getting called a stupid fucking nigger for my opinions for a decade. Things that may seem hurtful or abhorrent to the average person is nothing to me anymore. Its just words. Words only hurt if you let them and they simply don't affect me anymore.

Alt right becoming more of a joke then SJW

>muh feels
Can't handle the banter m8?

Do Canadians lack intelligence?

Holy shit they're trying to destroy free speech activists
If she gets in she'll remove guns and create hate speech laws

Empathy and feelings should not be involved in major political decisions.

The first step in coming to terms with your problem is being able to admit you have a problem. I'm really looking forward to our next therapy session because we're really starting to make progress here.

AM I the only one that sees these quotes as accurate?

A lack of conscience, no, there is actually a great deal of empathy and understanding. These people want special rights and dont want to be held to the same standard as the rest of the culture.

Even a passionate farmer must cull the herd of the weak and feeble. It is not out of hate or a lack of empathy, it is because they know a certain condition or in the case of SJWs a certain type of behavior is detrimental to both the individual and herd.

Its not desensitization, its understanding the greater scheme of things.

All those things are not only "OK", but true.

>Do alt-righters lack empathy?

they lack physical body since they are a media fabrication

fpbp and /thread

>calls other people sociopath because they don't get butthurt over mean words on the internet
>posts picture of Steve Irwin getting stabbed by a stingray as it gives him a blowjob underwater

too soon mate

I'll just leave these here.

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

>A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

>The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

>Man, 91, wants to stay in his house.

One of us.

How can something that doesn't exist possess anything? :^)

do you have empathy with the rapist that smears his semen over you? if so there might be something wrong with you.
cuckservatism is a thing of the past. It only works if you still have a huge safebuffer. otherwise, not standing for any of your priveleges is a sure way to be subordinated.

I know that feel all too well.

Shut the fuck up you mean shitlord cyber bully manchild.
I gonna complain to the UN about this, there cant be anything more terrible in the whole world than people that disagree with me on the internet.

>Feminism is just like BLM it's just not about equality it's about special rights

Bury the facts in a great pile of shit, and stupid people think the facts are also shit.

What? You don't have a Breitbart article to link to?

Opinion discarded.

I have too much empathy

today i learned all of the vocal feminists are the textbook definition of a sociopath.

Nope,plenty of empathy where it belongs.

we just don't dole it out to people whom it should not apply to. Whilst the left pretends everyone are victims and embrace emotional rethoric where they should perhaps encourage discipline and better behaviour in many of these cases.

>Opinion discarded.

yeah because you got blown the fuck out

>Do Canadians lack intelligence?
Just Newfies.

Seriously guys, it's not ok.

thetelegram.com/section/2016-08-26/article-4624968/This-is-not-OK!/1

What are "alt-righters?"

Whoosh, and the irony goes over his head.

I would say destroying the social cohesion of nations for the sake of ideology is pretty damn antisocial.

Why do they think that they have the right to tell us what is correct and what is not? Do they really believe everything they write in those shitty newspapers?

tfw

They lack knowledge
All they have is anger and most likely a small penis

>damage control

We dont have empathy for people who have none for us.

I feel you bloke. I feel you so hard.

> What is this alt-right ?

I think it's some sort of indy bookstore

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

The special rights one is actually good though..are these brought to you by hirochan?

manpower actually means good things :^)
feminists
BTFO
TFO
FO
O

Counter-balancing the virtue signalling and circle-jerking of leftist identity politics with vicious heartless attacks is good and necessary.

Can't handle the bantz cunt?

>do we lack empathy
You realize that's a key symptom of autism right? Will you Marxists stop mocking handicapped people, you bigots offend me

(OP)
Nope,plenty of empathy where it belongs.

we just don't dole it out to people whom it should not apply to. Whilst the left pretends everyone are victims and embrace emotional rethoric where they should perhaps encourage self accountability, discipline and better behaviour in many of these cases.

many people use appeal to emotion to abuse people in this fashion to get things they don't deserve. Emotional rethoric overrules pragmatism and logic and reasoning..

>oh look at that one child
>this is why you should let millions of unscreened military aged men into europe with ISIS stating they will smuggle jihadis in this way
>BUT THE ONE CHILD.. ITS SO SAD FOR THE ONE CHILD.

This is an example of misplaced empathy. that can cost many many lives.

I don't know CTR shill. You should go ask them.

not an argument leaf

>Not even one mention of cuck

>>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKINGMENRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only one of those comments that would be offensive to a normal person is the bottom middle comment. All the rest are either standard internet shitflinging or fair criticism.

>THIS IS NOT OK!
ok

>THIS IS NOT OK
The truth about political correctness pic related.

Checked you squishy faced retard

wow they are testing the waters to what the public would not like.

these quotes are tame as hell, but i guess they don't want to put "let's give feminists what they want, islam is the answer, throw 50 shades of acid on their faces"

It's a conspiracy, I never cracked my head! I never deleted my emails!

>They are testing the waters

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

why would I empathize with someone who hides behind buzzwords and others to take their own responsibility, and they still fail to see how destructive their actions are, even resulting innocent deaths, then blame others and innocents for their fuckups.

They are dangerously stupid, and thats why its easy as fuck to manipulate them, and they fail to see that they are dooming themselves too, not only others.

well thats what they wanted, believe me their stupid shit will cause their despair, they just don't know yet.
It may be not today, tomorrow or in years, but the toll will be paid, sooner or later.
Justice always wins.

he got it right boys

Yes

>you see all these opinions?
>we'll destroy you for them
>claiming "sarcasm" won't save you either like it does us
>just so you know ;)

Every day we stray further from the light of God's thunderous cock...

All this shit comes about every fucking time the leftists get scared of losing power man, this is why I ended up turning my back on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory

>The Bolshevik government in Petrograd initially allied with Makhno and considered allowing an independent area for Makhno's libertarian experiment.[10] But the Bolsheviks increasingly saw the Makhnovists as a threat to their power, both as an example and as a site of anarchist influence.[13] It restarted a propaganda campaign declaring the Free Territory to be a warlord regime, and eventually broke with it by launching surprise attacks on Makhnovist militias[14] despite the pre-existing alliance between the factions.

The left needs to be wiped out by everyone, they've proven time and time again through history they can't be trusted and are addicted to power.

It's hilarious that Brexit and the like have proven AT LEAST 1/2 the population remain un-cucked, so they have to be even more vehement about denying reality now.

At least it would be if they weren't ruining the lives of innocent people in their blind rage...

the left brags about the future extermination of white people. it has hated men for more than a decade. women celebrate having gouged a man economically when the divorce is over

this is war. its not one Sup Forums started but the left wont win it. nigs are too dumb and kebabs arent much better. feminist tied themselves to the worst factions for the sake of support

alt righters have no social intelligence and very poorly develloped feelings, it's normal they lack empathy
they are between the human and the animal

wow that fits perfectly with the media blitz package on trannies

‘alt-righters’ are like cam whores who never realize they are being used.

So this.............................. is the power............................................... of cherry-picking................................................

>Brooklyn

you're scared the "alt right" is not being diplomatic enough and not putting out a proper face?

if you're afraid to be painted with those quotes, you're a complete neutered fag.

And their's was?

>all those numales

>implying anyone on the "alt right" would use the word "personhood"

>you dont mindlessly believe my nice sounding bullshit
>you must be a psychopath

>this speech is not ok!
fuck off leafpaper

No. The alt-right simply doesn't get triggered from an opinion that doesn't match theirs whereas average feminists seem to experience frequent mental breakdowns because I CANT EVEN, MUH FEELS, OMG BIGOT.

Alt-right doesn't lack empathy, it's that everyone else doesn't seem to be mentally fit enough to hold down a conversation that, god forbid, doesn't go their way.

>This is not OK!

Says who?

It's completely okay.

It's not about empathy, it's about reality

fuck

It should be noted that this format of The Telegram is what remains of a once-respected newspaper that has been circling the drain for a while.

I'm mostly surprised to learn it still even exists. Nobody reads this, and nobody wants to work there. It's a zombie, and not long for this world.

wtf is going on in that picture

Butthole metaphor.

No but apparently they're all virgins who have like, never seen boobs IRL.

>this is a real tweet from a 31-year old with a bowl cut and stretched ears

We apply a game theory approach to empathy.

Psychopathologists often only look at one pole of a bipolar scale, for example there's paranoia but no pathological opposite of it. Or type I thinking errors (seeing connexions that aren't there) but no type II (not seeing what's obviously connected) Or defiance but not compliance.