OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS

OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS

Do you think she has a fake wangus to go with her male masks?

id suck her nipples

Tolkien is to creative literary genius what Martin is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichaen duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Tolkien has gifted the world, Martin has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Martin is in every way the anti-Tolkien, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that he becomes a monument in his own right, and counterbalances Tolkien. Could one exist without the other? Tolkien obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Martin offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Tolkien. Our understanding of Tolkien would be incomplete if Martin had never set pen to page. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Martin that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Tolkien's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Tolkien had in mind when he wrote about the Music of the Ainur. If Tolkien is a subcreator in the image of Eru, truly Martin is like unto Melkor. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

Martin's entire thing is "lol I subverted that trope -- heroic people die and our heroes are a Bastard, some dumb blonde bitch, a fat nerd raising his wife's son, and a dyke-looking broad."

Forgive me if I do not think there's redemption waiting at the end of this.

i thought she was saying cuckolds

>t.virgin

i'd suck her pusy

based

i'd suck her ashol

For your sake i hope this is pasta

sad thing is that every part of this is true

The only sad thing is that you take this at face value.

Creativity isn't everything.

Are you implying Martin is comparable to a WWI Veteran/Oxford professor?

What the... What kind of point are you even trying to make? My second year philosophy prof (elective) was a vet too, are you gonna suck him off as a creative genius too?

I assume she was sleeping with walder's wives for the couple of weeks it took for all of the Freys to get back to the twins.

WE'LL KEEP YOU ALIVE UNTIL WE FIND A COCK MERCHANT

oh Christ those thighs

>episode 707 drops
>ending comes up
>it's a montage
>believers by imagine dragons starts playing

HYPE

Cant you tards contain the got masturbating to one thread ?

Bumfuck university and Oxford are very different things. Tolkien is the reason we all read Beowulf in high school.

>night king rides his dragon over a melting wall
>WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
>TO THE NEW AGE

>How much for your little clam?

Which of them both uses more cocaine? They're always high as fuck whennout and about in Ireland

Name 3 other Oxford professors.
Use Google, if you'd like. But that only proves my point.

Do those things have intrinsic value as an author?

No, but Sup Forums apparently has respect for notions of authority when they vaguely help their own claims.

WHAS THA MEAN?