Find a more perfect couple

find a more perfect couple

Kirsten and an Emmy. Fuck Lady Gaga and that cringeworthy AHS show. Dunst had Best Actress on fucking lockdown.

looks like he has an extra half of an chromosome

they look like inbred siblings

I wish them the best but I can't help but think that she only settled with because she's getting old. I think he might have approached her and she went "what they hay" and accepted. Subtract some years from her and she is way out of his league, so props for to him.

based

Garrett Hedlund didn't want to have kids

me and kirsten

damn he got fat lol

>The Beguiled actress said that her newfound readiness to be a mom stems from spending time with her newborn goddaughter. "I wasn't one of those 'I need a baby!' people until my goddaughter was born," Dunst said. "I love her so much. That love is just like you can't experience that unless you have a kid. I put her to bed last night, and she woke up this morning and said to her mom, 'Where's Kiki?' I just love that love. That's what I want."

I can help her. would marry too

I was just reading that article too. She sounds based.

Are they related?

Landry and Tyra.

Fucking this.

I thought philip seymour hoffman died.

Aww does she use Kiki because of her voice acting role?

that guy was super realistic as a cold ice killer in Breaking Bad and when i watched Fargo's season 2 i expected him to be like Billy Bob Thornton tier villain because of it but he was a humble family man and he also nailed it too. good actor.

that's clearly matt damon

White version looks weird to me now.