Helloooo I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so y-

DRUUUUUUUMPFFFF

Why does he keep bringing President Trump into his reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI
youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea I haven't watched him since he started introducing crappy overly long skits into his videos which I think started around 2013, maybe?

Melvin brother of the joker is the quintessential Doug video

I've stopped watching him three years ago or so. Does he actually talk about Trump a lot?
If he does, I suppose it's because he always wanted to be a comedian, but his audience never allowed him to. So he does his best at aping John Oliver.

because he's the easiest, most visible target and it's pretty much an obligation to bash trump otherwise you're nazi scum...?

I saw his video on the 80s cartoon GI Joe film today. He joked that the only thing to make it more American was if Trump tweeted he didn't like it. I'm a Bong but I assume he's referring to muh Russia or muh poor huddled masses.

Trump supporters are the biggest pussies on the face of the planet. Grow some fucking dicks and stop pretending to be victims of the "liberal elites"

Trump lost the popular vote by 4 million votes (i.e. huge margin) and has a 30% approval rating, most people aren't triggered by jokes directed at him

'Fuck white people' etc etc

You leftist cunts got rekt in 2016. If a civil war remember who owns the guns :^)

when will this meme end?
He had more popular votes at the moment he received enough electoral votes to call the election

>an entire one-third of the last video was a charity shout-out

>If you're tired of Trump jokes then you're a Trumpster

Im pretty sure liberals can purchase guns too in america.

why wouldn't you bash LITERALLy cheetoh hitler "president" Bumble SUMP

I liked nc alot back in the day and even has some good reviews which are new. But the sketches are cringeworthy garbage.

they can but a lot of them are anti-gun

This! Honestly the old videos were far better.

Just like you know who.

Fuck off, nobody watches this shithead unless they're deep in the spectrum.

Why do 'pedes always pretend to be British? Is this their idea of being subversive?

Gun store owners are mostly Republicans. Good luck getting them to sell you shit. :^)

Critical flaw in your master plan for Civil War dontcha think you antifa cuck?

>libs literally cannot comprehend that some people don't care about politics
lmao

tom and jerry and Gi joe were great reviews, it had something special on then that was missing for a long time in his reviews

then i hit me

there were not unfunny comedy squits to break the pace of the review or forced political views

did he fought with the black guy or something?

No because this is what happens when a liberal sees a gun
youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI

the fuck is a pede

This is the stupidest thing I've seen on here

Because everyone is doing it, it's easy to mock the right these days.

Even Cinema Snob, the only one of these fucks I still watch, has a character named 'Walt Right'.

Another name for drumpfkin, it's a reference to those 'Can't Stump The Trump' videos I think.

bla bla bla
america is a republic
bla bla bla
not a democracy
bla bla bla
popular vote does not matter
bla bla bla
buy my mixtape

Communism has never worked, there are differences between the sexes and differences between the races. Also Arrival is overrated.

Some people aren't burgers ya dip-shit. Don't care about you babies mad that a steak salesman is your president.

WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE
youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow

why is there 2 versions of this image